Second Horizon - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? No, Vayne is just the only other champion I play in roles besides top/jungle. I blame Doublelift.

And jungle Fizz was viable with Feral Flare. Not optimal, but playable.

IGN: NoOneLovesYou. I'm Gold 4. Top/jungle/godawful Vayne main.
I was platinum on R5 until the rating decayed over time :(
Never felt like I should bother with solo/duo ranked, it tends to be extremly frustrating when you are put with incompetence.
On unranked matching I usually am put vs gold/platinum and diamonds -_-" won too many games on there.
It is only upsetting when you think "oh lets have some fun" instead of "lets win zis" and are put vs diamond on your lane which means it tends to be extremly difficult because it isnt one of the proper main champs that is played. :(

I was platinum on R5 until the rating decayed over time :(
Never felt like I should bother with solo/duo ranked, it tends to be extremly frustrating when you are put with incompetence.
On unranked matching I usually am put vs gold/platinum and diamonds -_-" won too many games on there.
It is only upsetting when you think "oh lets have some fun" instead of "lets win zis" and are put vs diamond on your lane which means it tends to be extremly difficult because it isnt one of the proper main champs that is played. :(
I used to think like that too but if you keep blaming others you never improve, I mean, there are a lot of people out there who probably get those "bad" teammates as well yet they carry themselves to high diamond and now master. That said you should actually bother with yoloqueue, I am not a fan of duo but I got myself to Plat II and would have easily gotten diamond if I would have played more than 1 ranked every 2 days or so. I am also Plat 5 on R5 and surprisingly we kept playing against people who were Master and Diamond while our team consisted of high plat and low diamond, so it was actually way harder to climb there than soloqueue just because of the enemy team simply outperforming us from time to time. On the other hand that was also a great experience and showed me that ranking doesn't matter that much in the end because we also beat that teams.

keep blaming others you never improve
I know and I am not blaming them because they could had just easily been put in the other team.
This is just the trigger way back that made me stop and instead focus on ranked 5.

I will probably get to gold quite easily next season. If I bother to play once or twice a week :p

Sorry for having written that above poorly without clarifying it properly.

Click, in regards to your post, Liese expected more people to come. However, it was pretty much stated that the demonstration was happening at night, whereas it's currently morning. So...where's her expectations coming from? XD

Because people are bored and are sometimes idiots. They go to things after hearing rumors and may sometimes not listen to when things happen.

Liese included.

Last edited:
Posted.

Neko, Desire, and Levont, feel free to just collab their conversation or whatever. Just don't go too far that they get into ze inn or whatever.

You really like your dart games, Rode.

Saw this and it caught my eye. Can't help but ask - Are Sign-ups still open?

Saw this and it caught my eye. Can't help but ask - Are Sign-ups still open?
Sorry, it's closed now, but I can message you if we ever have an open spot. Or if someone ragequits because I kill their character.

And halfway's fine. Just don't start having bedroom romps before I can make the inn explode.

Sorry, it's closed now, but I can message you if we ever have an open spot. Or if someone ragequits because I kill their character.
Alright, thanks for the reply.

I'll post over the weekend~

By weekend, you mean at 11:59 PM on Sunday, right?

mm

And halfway's fine. Just don't start having bedroom romps before I can make the inn explode.

Don't worry, we will have the romps halfway to the inn!

By weekend, you mean at 11:59 PM on Sunday, right?
Ofc.
Typical Click.

Also, I'm not sure what there is for me to post since Arbour has already agreed to follow along with Tanya.
If I come up with something before you post again, Rodey, I'll be sure to get it up.

@Levont
can you open a PM called "SH smutty street romp"
with me and @Neko ?

Status
Not open for further replies.