Searching for Dominant Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry hon, I'm actually trying to figure out how to delete this thread now. I'm calling off the search.

Sorry hon, I'm actually trying to figure out how to delete this thread now. I'm calling off the search.
Ah, ok :/

For anyone else who sees this, I am still looking. I am only taking serious possible partners who post at least once every other day or every two days. If my partners don't post after a week without letting me know they are disappearing for a while then I will consider the rp dead.

What was your idea? Having complications with my current partners.

Message me, I'll message you about it when I get home.

Is anybody else interested in starting an rp for me? I have some time on my hands and I post quickly :)

YOU MUST BE A DECENT SPELLER AND AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO USE COMMA'S
hahah, can i please comment on the irony of having put an apostrophe there in commas? Anyways, this looks rather interesting our play styles appear to be compatible going by the requests in your first post anyways. How much do you enjoy fantasy (that is, magic or magical/mystical things of any sort) in your roleplays?

I like it a lot, I wouldn't say I like it so much as to require it in all roleplays, but I appreciate the level of creativity I can have with fantasy role plays and characters.

Great, then we should get along just fine then *chuckles*.

Well, I have a few general ideas in mind for potential roleplays, but no one particular itch i want to scratch besides the general desire to find a good roleplay partner ^_^. So did you want to discuss interests or did you have any specific ideas that you wanted to try out? (you can feel free to discuss in PM if you prefer)

Last edited:
Monster girls....? o.O as in like...Monster High type thing??
Hey are you still looking for rp partners and are you okay with fxf

I would not mind playing fxf if the plot was good. What kinda story did you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.