Searching for Dominant Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not mind playing fxf if the plot was good. What kinda story did you have in mind?
I would really like to do a Carnival rp. Like a traveling carnival of the devil one that has been running for many centuries. Rolls into town an people wind up missing including the mayors daughter

The Devil's Carnival!? LOVE IT!!! I love that idea! Feel free to pm me so we can discuss the details!

If anyone else has anymore rp ideas or a craving they have, please message me here or pm me! :) I'd love to hear them!

I see you have a lot of attention I would be interested in rping a romance plot with you

I am mostly trying to get away from romance plots however I would still like to hear your idea. They still touch a soft spot in my heart lol

Actually I was thinking about the idea you made with the kids and their parents. Maybe both are single parents and they meet because both their kids can't stand each other and get into a fight. It's a little cliche but thought it would be fun to try.

I like cliche lol that sounds fun though! I'll give you my final answer when I get home.

I look forward to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.