Screams Of The Slain, Cries From The Grave (Horror, Suspense, Mystery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris_Reaper

Original poster
screams of the slain cries from the grave.jpg

Some say that the darkest corners of the Human mind can never really be perceived or even comprehended. What kind of a face do you conjour up when thinking of someone that is purely evil? Consider the case of one David Miguel Dela Vega, one the most sadistic creatures ever to grace the annals of the twentieth century. In the course of twenty five years, this depraved psychopath snuffed out the lives of over one hundred individuals, his exact body count is unknown. He is considered to be one of the most prolific mass murderers in American history. When his reign of terror was finally brought to an end, he lay dying on the ground after a violent fire fight with police. Some say, he issued a prophecy...a warning...a curse, with his last words. That he would someday return, he said.

This is were we come into story, you see to us David Dela Vega was not a heinous killer, we knew him as a devoted and nurturing figure. You see to us, he was not a murderer...he was our father. David Dela Vega led two distinct lives. On one hand he was a caring family man...on the other he was sociopathic monster, without remorse or feeling. But on that day, twenty years ago...his two lives merged. On the day he was killed, we learned just exactly who our father had really been and things would never be the same. The twentieth anniversary of his death approaches, strange and frightening things have begun to happen. Word is there is another serial predator lurking out there somewhere, eerily mimicking Dela Vega's past crimes. Merely a disturbed copycat, or could the curse really be true? Well we may finally have an answer. Someone or something is now stalking us, watching our every move, even seeping into our very nightmares. Could it really be our father returned from the grave as he promised, or just our paranoia and fear playing tricks on us? One thing is for sure, when the dreaded day of the anniversary comes around, we will know...one way or another.

***Ok so as you've guessed this is designed to be a creepy supernatural horror and suspense mystery. We will all be playing siblings, who are haunted by the terrible legacy of our father. We were all children when he was killed by police and now twenty years later we have somewhat moved on with life, until strange and unexplainable things start happening to us. The news is riddled with reports of another serial killer prowling the streets, who is replicating our father's murders. We set out to unravel the truth and solve the mystery, before we end up in an insane asylum or even worse dead. I'm going to limit this to five players including myself. So any takers?

I am in also will work on other RP cs tomorrow

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Ok, so to all those still interested I'll be be starting up a Sign-Up and OOC pretty soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.