Scientific.....thing.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kori thought about everything she read, and what Carrie has said to her from the paper she had.
"Our parents agreed to all this?"

Carrie bit her lip in confusion then walked up stairs to her mom. Up above you could here Carrie's mom whinning about leaving her bed as Carrie dragged her down to Kori. When they were in Carrie slammed the door shut and snapped at her mother, "what the fuck is this!" she tossed the documents in her mothers lap.

Kori only watched as Carrie went upstairs. She stayed listening to what was going on and them coming back.
Kori awkwardly scratched the back of her head as Carrie yelled at her mother.

Carrie's mom was just about to yell at her but she glanced down at the papers before sighing, "Doctors were told me you had a rare condition and the only way to save people from this rare condition was by inserting a chip into their brain. Me and your father were scared about letting doctors give surgery to you. Either way it was all we could do to save you." she studied her daughter face and her friend's faces.

Carrie took it all in then asked, "What does that say about the crazy dude chasing us?" she tilted her head to the side curiously.

Kori looked between the two before thinking to herself.
If their chips were just for medical reasons, then why does that guy seem interested in them?
"Maybe he's just interested in them or something..." Kori suggested quietly, but still audible. She wasn't sure it was a stupid thought or not.

Carrie added to Kori statement, "I dont see how if they're only medical chips maybe i missed something on the malware code.... i'll double check them in a few." she said getting up and playing around on her computer again.

Carrie's mom rolled her eyes, "You spend to much time on that machine Care. We should just call the police and tell them." she said getting up and heading to the door.

Carrie jumped up and blocked the door, "Mom no i can do this besides the dude who pulled us over pointed a gun and said he wasn't afraid of a nuke bomb thats not a typical police situation!" she glared.

"Maybe he knew it was fake?" Kori thought. She usually did only think of more realistic situations, she couldn't see any other reason why he wouldn't be afraid.

Carrie's mom rolled her eyes and left.

Carrie let out a groan of irritation and stomped back to her computer starting to double check the codes and malware. "I dont think thats possible i designed them to be the exact replica of the real deal only instead of using deadly filling i use fun compounds." She smiled at the girl.

Kori shrugged and laid on the couch, with her head hanging over the arm of the chair. "Maybe he has powers or something," Kori said jokingly.

Carrie raised an eyebrow, "powers ey. Maybe hes some sort of experiment!" She laughed playing along

"Maybe that's why we're wanted, so we can be their next experiment," Kori said, still jokingly.

Carrie smiled and laughed, "they'll have to catch us first!" She cheered giggling before looking back at her computer and typing codes.

Kori laughed a bit before watching Carrie type in a bunch of codes on the computer.

After a few moments the printer started beeping as a map came out. "Thats where our chips are being tracked from." Carrie explaine to the other girl. On the map is showed a spot in the forest in South Carolina. "So um we got a few states to explore." She stated with a smiled before asking, "have you ever wanted to travel before sweets?" A smiled grew on her lips and she handed the map to the girl.

Kori looked at the map. "Never thought about it..."she stated. "You actually want to travel to South Carolina just to figure out who's tracking us?" she then asked. It would be cool, but she wondered on whether or not it'd actually be worth it.

"Wells its easy we go in, ill bring my laptop to crack the codes, we find out why we're wanted and leave." She explained then added, "unless you wanna play a dangerous game, get captured on purpose, and break out after collecting data." She gave the girl a playfully dangerous smile.

Kori thought to herself.
"Does seem like it would be fun..." she stated, almost quietly as though she'd be embarrassed to admit she was actually getting entertained by the whole situation.

((I forget to answer this sometimes >.<))

((Haha me to cx))
Carrie cheered, "dangerous missions for the win!"

"Get rid of the jammer," Kori told her. The moment the signal would be clear, the "experimented" man, would right on their trail and find them.

"Ah so we're playing hard to get. Then here lets at lest go away from my house I can work the jammer from my phone." She stated before shutting down everything and grabbing a soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.