Scientific.....thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But how are we to figure anything out if all we know is someone wants us, and that we have some chip inside us?" Kori asked her.
She noticed Carrie seemed to have a headache too, which meant, what Carrie said, they're being tracked.
"How long would I have to stay? From what I saw, that guy isn't giving up on getting us."

Carrie smiled, "we do researches on chips and see if we can't figure out how to track the link, that should give us a lead way to the hq. After that we need to find a way to bounce the location signal so dipshit and his crew can go play fetch somewhere else." she smiled having a look of accomplishment scribbled all over her face. "and my mom said my games would only take over my life and destroy my opportunities, pppffssss take that mom!" she gloated to herself and added, "oh and where gonna have to put false MIA fliers everywhere for the two of us so the town will be looking as well hopefully giving us some more time, so you can stay here as long as you need." she finished with another smiled then started fiddling with the jammer.

Half the stuff Carrie said, confused Kori.
"I'd ask how you could do all that...but I think you'll only confuse me more..." Kori stated as she scratched the back of her head.

Carrie laughed and rolled her eyes, "in simple turns im going to make the chips stop working and use them to find the dudes after us. but to do that i need to make everyone think we're missing to buy me time to get all of this done." she chuckled.

"Wait, but if we have the chips in the first place, don't you think that maybe it's because we need them for something?" Kori asked her. When she thought about it, the thought of making them stop working had Kori think of different possibilities that could happen.
"How long do you think it'd take?" she then asked.

Carrie debated it all, "well we wont know until we try love, and it'll take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks it'll all depend on the script and malware they use, plus i have to take out any firewalls and securities codes, and decode the system..." she trailed off making a mental not of all she has to do.

Kori leaned against the wall. "Umm..." She had no idea how she felt about staying at this girl's place for days or even weeks.
"Maybe they'll just forget and we can go on with our normal lives..." Kori then said, more quietly to herself. She didn't want to say it out loud, knowing it was a stupid thought before it even left her mouth.

Carrrie could tell other girl was upset, "it'll be ok baby doll, i'll get us back to normal here soon." she turned from the jammer and gave her an encouraging smile before turning back to it and fiddling with it.

"Alright," Kori nodded, looking down at the floor.

"I don't care what it takes! I want those two, and I want them now!" Professor Howard said to the man over the phone.
Ever since he's learned about the chips being inserted in humans he's wanted nothing more than to experiment on them.
"Sir...you have the power to manipulate others...why don't you turn those ignorant people against the two girls?"
"I don't have the ability to do it to everybody, and you know this. Just get them," and with that said, the conversation ended.

Carrie brought her computer and more explosive looking items plus a few actual weapons down to the basement. "alright now all i gotta do is set up and we'll begin!" she smiled at Kori who was now chilling on the sofa Carrie brought down earlier. And started fiddling with her toys, setting up her new hacker spot and grabbed a soda outta the mini fridge she also brought down earlier.

Once Carrie came back down, Kori looked at all the stuff she brought.
"How do you even get all that?" she asked curiously.

"my dad owns a junk yard and my uncle owns a gun and ammo shop, so i get the materials from them and i build them from YouTube videos or i learn from video game workshops." She smiled at her well typing away on the keyboard her screen flashing line after line of codes.

Kori nodded a bit as she watched whatever it was Carrie was doing. She kept quiet, not wanting to ask anymore questions, as though if she'd ask more she would end up annoying the girl.

Carrie began to mutter to the computer, "so if the tracking code was....then this should....maybe if i did this...hmmm" she trailed off her screen flashing different error codes and welcome ads mixed as her fingers flew over the computer keys.

Kori stayed quiet as she watched the other girl working on her computer.
As she was doing that, Professor Howard and his worker were tracking down the two girls.
"It's faint...but I think I may have something..." the man said to his boss.

"There!" Carrie cried as she finally bounded the signal on there location. "According to our chips where in Russia and Australia as well as England." She laughed looking back at the girl smiling. "Now the fun can began, time to see what our chips are all about!" She smiled and grabbed what looked like a portable grocery scanner and scanned her head. When she was done she did the come here motion to the other girl. "Let me scan that pretty little head of yours dude so I can download what your chip is tryin to say." She smiled

Kori watched as Carrie scanned her head before going over there for her to scan hers.

"Dammit! Boss...I may have lost them again."
"Lost them!? What do you mean?!"
"I mean, I lost them. Their signal is messed up."

Carrie smiled, "good child." She joked before turning back to her computer and typing more codes. Finally a page with secret documents appeared, "hey kid you wanna help read this?" Carrie asked Kori as papers started pooring out of the printer. "Apparently there documents stored on the chip." She added onces the papers were printed she handed one copy to kori and kept the other for herself and began to read all about their history, how they were made, and their purpose.

Kori took the on paper and began reading about the chip.
She skimmed through most of it and from what she got from it, they had some rare health condition and the only way to keep them alive was with the chip.
"We apparently don't function normally," she stated, mainly to herself.

Carrie read deeper into the text, "were dysfunctional humans who are part of some fucked human experiment. It says our parents agreed to it and everything." As she spoke she looked up to the sounds of her families footsteps movig about the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.