Sci-Fi Pathfinder?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then.

So, new question: What should our characters be doing? I'm thinking the specific setting we start on will be a planet caught in the middle of a conflict between Zion and the Enigma. Maybe we're mercenaries or soldier or something?

Mercenaries or soldiers certainly works.

Reactions: Protagonist
Arlighty then. I'll try and get us set up in a little while...

Arlighty then. I'll try and get us set up in a little while...
Would if work that we are non-combats in the mercs. Cook, cleaners, shippers. What abouts cilivians of the planet?

Would if work that we are non-combats in the mercs. Cook, cleaners, shippers. What abouts cilivians of the planet?
Your character should be at least capable of defending themselves, since there is about a 100% chance of us being attacked.
Your character could be a local civilian or soldier seeking to assist Zion's efforts, though.

Your character should be at least capable of defending themselves, since there is about a 100% chance of us being attacked.
Your character could be a local civilian or soldier seeking to assist Zion's efforts, though.
My for sure, what I meant is that my character might not agree with the war that is all. I changed my mind I'm not going to be a Slime. It was a phase, I'm currently RPing it else were. I'm still thinking of being a Magus. Also how is the OOC going with the CS creation stuff?

My for sure, what I meant is that my character might not agree with the war that is all. I changed my mind I'm not going to be a Slime. It was a phase, I'm currently RPing it else were. I'm still thinking of being a Magus. Also how is the OOC going with the CS creation stuff?
One more thing since you a bit inexperienced with pathfinder? Should someone Co-GM like help with encounters, story, other things like that.

As for the OOC: I'm almost done, sorry I'm taking so long.

As for being against the war: It depends on exactly what you mean. Being against the over-arching Zion-Enigma conflict is a valid position to have (one that many do have), if perhaps a little naive. They haven't spent the last few centuries fighting over which side to butter their toast on.

As for being against the conflict over the planet our campaign will take place: the planet was attacked somewhat unprovoked by the Enigma to gain resources, and Zion is offering to help the locals out. I can imagine some of the locals believing that resisting the Enigma is pointless and ultimately hurts them. I also could see someone from Zion believing that helping this planet out is a waste of time. In this case being against the conflict is a bit like saying "we should surrender".

You guys still taking interested parties? I've never played Pathfinder but I have a general understanding of tabletops.

Reactions: Protagonist
Status
Not open for further replies.