School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got smited again XD

Oh there it is! Saw it just now. XD By the way, what does "Cat Like Typing Detected" mean? Maybe she was trying to click that? lol

I honestly have no idea.
Maybe they mean it looks like someone's cat walked over the keyboard and hit send? Happens sometimes.

That makes sense! My cat does that too.. I've actually researched it just now and saw that someone actually created a software called PawSense to block the keyboard or make sounds to drive your cay away whenever they get their paws on them lol

Ahahahaha hilarious! The things they come up with sometimes

True!
Oh and speaking of cats, I'll introduce you guys to some of them (whoever is available) if ever you get to chance up on me online on skype. :)

Awesome, cant wait ^^

The introduction is going to take a long while.. We have 7 rescued cats and two dogs.. Hahaha

Hahaha that's quite a merry bunch then

They all have a sad story on their own, we can't help but keep them D': Except for the two brothers though since they were born inside the house so they don't really have a sad story..

OH GOD MY BABIES.

brothers.jpg

SO MUCH BROMANCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
d'awwww so cute together

I need to know what time you guys are usually on TwT Whenever I get on skype you're all gone lol

Well I'm here XD
I'm GMT+1
We're kind of divided by North American timezones(multiples) Central European(?) and Asian(Philippines) regions.

What time is it again there right now? *too lazy to calculate*
oh wait..

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

So it's almost midnight there.. It's 6:26 am here :) I get home at around 10am and stick around until like 12nn which is like in the wee hours in the morning for you guys XD

Let's see, 51 minutes ago (when you posted) it was 0.30 roughly.
Right now it's 1.20 in the mornin :)

I'm usually up between... 10(am) and 1(am), so I'm around for about 15 hours a day XD

O.o you should be sleeping then!

Yes, yes yes, i know

Baaad haha And I have to get going XD See you! :)

Finally posted! Not great but still. When you guys posted that it was like six PM. Or something like that.

Yay a post.

And interesting, all those time differences :)

Status
Not open for further replies.