School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! And Sebas&Jack must get in trouble :P

Reactions: Kimu11
Wooooooow so yeah....I totally wasn't being notified that there was actually activity in the OOC. I was actually coming here to let everyone know that due to inactivity of the RP I was going to quit but then I see all this and I'm like...wtf?! SO yeah....ANYway....

I am experiencing the same thing!! I was wondering for a couple of days why everyone had been so quiet lately and I would normally receive alerts of activity! O.o Dang I missed a lot of stuff to read now -__- But I am so damn glad this thread is still alive! TwT

Sometimes that happens, accidentally breaking the notifications, and then not noticing it's moved in days v.v

Glad to see you're still here! definitely

So that happens D: I'm glad it's just a glitch! Vinyl's really getting me worried though.. And also..

Vinyl's a girl?!!

Lol

So it seems, so it seems. I don't have irrisputable proof, but I'll take Ali's word for it :P

That's.. Good news haha /:3

Wait that could be handled better:

Pics or it's not true! Mwahaha

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Vinyl Pics to prove that you're a girl or it's not true! >w<

*presents bouquet of chocolate flowers* WELCOME BACK! And when will you arrange that? :3

*squeals and immediatley begins to nom on the petals* ^ ^

Well if you have a skype....

Ima keep Aoife in the background where she belongs. Lost my privilege to internets. War has been waged. Welcome back and bye bye people ×Skimmed through ooc posts. No clue what's going on.× Etcetera `^`

I do! But I think I'll be able to respond with the username later when I get home since I am not too sure if it has an underscore or not (can't check it in the office since chat sites are blocked):o Egad! You'll finally know my real gender too! lol

Ima keep Aoife in the background where she belongs. Lost my privilege to internets. War has been waged. Welcome back and bye bye people ×Skimmed through ooc posts. No clue what's going on.× Etcetera `^`

Is this byebye forever? D:

*squeals and immediatley begins to nom on the petals* ^ ^

Well if you have a skype....
*glomptacklerolloverdownahillintoastreamoverawaterfall* You're back!

Sorry about that. *offers towel*
And I've given out my Skype in this chat before and nothing bad happened, so OlissaBarran you can add if you want :P

How are you?

I'm doing better now ^ ^ Pm me!
How are you guys?
I'm sorry for worrying everyone x - x

*saves the towel in case she ever needs an excuse to catch somebody in the shower* > . >;

Reactions: Kimu11
Catch what in the shower? >.o

Wait, what?? Nooooo X'D I got nothing to show hahahaha

That's what you think.
How about we be the judge of that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.