School of Music (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florence picked up her cello case and followed Grace upstairs her shoulder killed from her cello practice but she just ignored it and kept on moving. "My sister was on the council and I'm her successor or something like that," she sighed "I'm not sure if I get a form in this floor or the top,@ she said buying her lip

Alex felt someone bump into him and so he wanted to apologize but the girl yelled sorry and then ran off. Scratching his head he sighed and shrugged. He started heading towards the tennis courts. There had been talk about them changing something and Alex was curious to see if anything had actually been changed. Plus it gave him the excuse to wander around. Even though he didn't actually play a sport, he liked knowing things so it was nice to just be able to wonder around the grounds, since school hadn't officially started yet.He whistled to himself and followed the path towards the courts.

"That's cool, last year all the council were seniors besides the VP she was a Junior, I think she's President this year. Hope their nice." Grace said standing infront of her room. The walls were white but would soon be covered in Gracie's posters and if she's aloud would like to hang up some of her ukes where there are shelves. "So you wanna come in, I'm unpacking and stuff." She added.

Getting bored, Atalyah started towards what seemed to be the tennis courts. She wasn't an athletic girl, but she did indeed find enjoyment in watching others play. And she certainly didn't mind joining in on the games, too, s long as they didn't expect her to be any good at them. IT then occurred to her that her music had once again stopped playing and she stopped suddenly, reaching into her pocket to pull out her MP4 player, stopping right in the path of a random guy.

((@Sashakiki))

Alex was looking at the ground so when he looked up momentarily he saw a girl standing right in his way. Jumping a little he stopped short. "Hey, you can't just stop in front of people ya know" He said glancing at her. She looked like she was grabbing something from her pocket. She grabbed out her MP4 player and Alex rolled his eyes "You couldn't of like, gone over to a normal place to stop and check your music?" He asked

@Demmy

Atalyah glanced up at him, blinking a couple times before actually replying to him. "I'm like, so sorry," she told him, trying her hardest to mimic his voice. She huffed, changing back to a normal tone. "Seriously, though, it was an accident. Sorry, man," she murmured, stepping off of the path. "Just a habit."

((@Sashakiki))

Alex rolled his eyes "Ok, well you might want to try and break that habit, seeing as you now go to a school where kids are running around to get to classes. If your not careful your just gonna get mowed down" He said with a shrug

Atalyah stretched slightly, glancing around. "If you say so, but to be honest, this isn't all that much worse than high school. At least so far," she muttered, shrugging. "But anyways, I've still to get through one day here..." she started mumbling under her breath, completely forgetting he was there. Again, another habit of hers.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka kept a hold of her case as she walked around the campus, loving where she was at the moment and excited to see all of the people. As she began walking around she made her way closer to the tennis courts. She was never really a fan of tennis, Myuka wasn't much into the sport. However, she saw a face she soon recognized, and one she did not. She got a slight smile on her face as she walked towards the two, who seemed to be bickering quite a bit. 'Uh oh.' She thought to herself as she stood next to the two. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Alex, long time no see!" She joked a bit since they met last year through school and shenanigans. "How's your summer been? I see we're starting early on making freshman feel uncomfortable." Myuka joked a bit more, hinting to the girl he was talking to. Of course Myuka had no idea if she was a freshman or not, Myu had just never seen the girl before. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"My name is Myuka. I'm a junior this year. It's nice to meet you." She said to the girl, trying to break some tension with a smile and introduction. Myuka didn't really extend her hand, she only did that when meeting higher ups. For others she was just casual and easy going. "Finding everything okay?" She asked the girl. [/BCOLOR]

Alex glanced at the girl "You also shouldn't mumble, it makes it somewhat difficult to hear you" He said and looked up when he heard his name. "Oh hey Myuka! nice to see you again" He said and waved to her. He had quite a lot of friends here at the school but they were more party friends then normal friends. "My summer was awesome, You?" When she talked about the girl next to him he laughed "Yeah, I guess you could say that"

Johnny couldn't help but grin at her reaction to his compliment. From the way she reacted, he slightly assumed that she has no idea on how good she was. She probably didn't know how adorable her reaction was either.. If a guy were to have a crush on her and gave her compliments, she wouldn't know she was beautiful.

Johnny looked away a bit. For a moment there, he caught himself drawing a line of thought quite similar to some lyrics to a song he heard somewhere. Johnny could only rub the side of his neck. He suddenly felt like he was part of a boyband of some sort.. Add to the equation the fact that he was british as well..

Moving on, "Thanks for the warm welcome.. And hey, no need to be so shy about it." Johnny couldn't help but lean forward a little to follow her movements, quite eager to see how she looked when she blushed. Laughing a little as he did so, he hid the map in his bag. "Why are you hiding?" He teasingly asked. "That's a talent right there. If you have it, flaunt it." He chuckled.

((@Haruka No worries. I'm quite a busy person myself :) ))

Melody bowed her head a bit lower when he spoke.She felt her cheeks were still a bit hot."Well thank you,but it's not really that I.." her words trailed off when she slowly turned her head towards him after noticing his voice sounded rather close.She quickly perked up,seeing how close he actually was,and her cheeks flushed red.Her eyebrows then scrunched a bit,and like it was by instinct she slapped her sketchbook on the boy's face,putting a little pressure on it to cover his face."D-don't look at me like that i-idiot!"she said,still covering his face with the book.

(( @Sadicoatl yay im not alone ;v; ))

"I'll mumble if I want to," Atalyah stated, then paused, looking at him. "I was mumbling?" she shook her head. "Oh well."

Turnign to face the new, er, face, she smiled. "My name is Atalyah, it's nice to meet you, Myuka. And you are right, I am a freshman. Wow it feels weird saying that," the blonde muttered, frowning. "What's you're name, boy?" she asked Alex, tilting her head to the side and facing him once more.

Sazael sauntered over to an empty bench, her schedule in her hands as she looked over it once more. They were decent classes, none that she wanted to change, especially Archery, which she had experience in already. Just before falling onto the bench, she swung her cello around her body and off her shoulders, placing the case beside her. She shoved the paper in the pocket of her sweatshirt and leaned back into the bench with a sigh.

After a brief moment, a soft playing of the cello began playing from her pocket. It was her ringtone, signaling that someone was calling her. Already predicting that it was her parents, she answered reluctantly.

"Hello?"

"I apologize."

"No, there's dorms."

"Like I said, I apologize."

"I don't want to talk to Papa."

"Yes, Mama."

"Stop worrying. I can take care of myself."

"Yes, Mama. Bye."

With that, she hung up. Another sigh left her lips as she put the phone back in her pocket. Her parents wanted her back as soon as possible for some unknown reason, but they agreed to wait until after she graduated.

Such a bother.

Alex glanced up "I'm Alex" he said and looked her over again, he could see how she was a freshman. He stretched and sighed "Anyway, i guess i should be a nice upperclassman. Do you need any help with anything?" He asked

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka smiled, "It's nice to meet you Atalyah." She said to be polite, looking at Alex and laughing slightly at him when he offered to help. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You? A nice upperclassmen? Since when?" Myuka joked with Alex. She was happy she met Alex last year, she felt comfortable around him and a lot more open. Not that Myuka was a shy person, but it was always nice to have someone with a similar mind frame and interests. She thought about what Alex offered though, forgetting that sometimes freshman could be lost or confused. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Are you living in the dorms this year?" She asked Atalyah, remembering her own first year in the dorms before renting a small two bedroom house for herself. Myuka much preferred living off campus, especially since she was one for the social aspects of upper education. It just wasn't as fun if you only worked hard without playing hard! "Well, if you need anything feel free to ask. I'll do what I can!" She said kindly to the freshman girl.[/BCOLOR]

The black-haired lad leaned back by force as the sketchpad made contact to his face. He continued to laugh this time to Melody's actions, as he held the item and lowered it down, now unveiling a slight red mark on his forehead. It was evident that he enjoyed the moment, even with all the pain involved. "What? Why not? What's there not to look at?" Grinning quite mischievously, he finally moved back and heaved a calming sigh. He slightly raised his hands as if to show his surrender. He probably made her uncomfortable enough to give off a bad first impression. It's not as if he could help it anyway, it's in his nature to be that comfortable with others in that level.. Or perhaps he was just used to people doing the same things to him at first meeting..? Or maybe he was always drawn toward sweeping off the shy side from others? Oh well..

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I won't zoom in on you like that anymore, I promise." Still smiling broadly, the all-too-friendly lad leaned his weight on an armrest through his elbow as he looked at the campus clock from a distance. "Man, I hope they offer good roles for theater this year.." He said mostly to himself.

((@Haruka You will never be! XD We all have a life. ))

Atalyah shuffled slightly on her feet, looking a bit awkward. She wasn't used to asking for, never the less accepting, help from other people. She gulped and glanced over her shoulder. "Well, uh, yes actually," she mumbled, reaching up to fiddle her fringe. "I have no clue where I'm supposed to go. She finally looked up at the two older kids before her and tilted her head.

Puffing her cheeks,Melody pulled back and let out a sigh and at the same time releasing the emotions along with it."Better make sure you don't unless you want a second red mark" she responded,putting back the sketchpad in her bag and wrapping her arms around it.She felt a bit bad for hitting someone she just met literally just less than five minutes ago,but something was holding her back from apologizing right now just like those other similar times stuff like that happened.She glanced over to Johnny at the corner of her eyes and saw that his gaze was on the main clock of the campus.

"Theater..?" she mumbled before turning her head a bit towards his direction."So you're gonna be having Theater this year?" She didn't like acting herself as much,but she recalled seeing breathtaking plays last year performed by the previous Drama and Theater classes.

((@Sadicoatl i guess..but i dont really think i have that much of A life //shot .x. ))

Unable to contain his chuckles at her threats, he turned his head a little to her direction. "Yeah, that's adorable." He said teasingly, though his accent somewhat made it seem like he was expressing otherwise. His eyes then turned back to the clock, halfway closing as he let out a dreamy sigh.

"That is correct. Acting isn't just about being able to cry or laugh.." His eyes traced their way back to Melody's. He continued. "To be able to walk in your character's shoes, know their background, internalize their personalities and getting to know about their deepest fears and desires.. It takes a lot of understanding to be able to do that. Sympathy and empathy. I believe I would be able to understand people more by taking that subject.." Turning his head now to look at her, Johnny flashed her his signature cheeky smile.

(( @Haruka heyy of course you do lol I'm the one who should be saying that. It's my third day of confinement in the hospital X'D good thing a good friend left his pocket wifi for me to use so my apologies as well for the delayed posts.. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.