School for the Benders

Status
Not open for further replies.
jax walks through the forest,his hands in his pockets and looking at the ground,a crab comes crawling towards him,he waves his hand and the air picks it up and throws it across the forest,He knew their was no where to go, because he practically banned everywhere, he kicks a can out of his way and see's a huge school in the distance, he looked shocked and continued to walk towards the school, he stops at the gate and looks at the school "Benders High School"
he smiles and walks through the gate

Jay follows Kaden up the staircase to the dorms, his feet treading against the carpeted floor. Kaden has found his room, but it took a while for Jay to find his nameplate due to his lack of glasses. Seeing nothing but blurs, Jay after a minute or two finally decides to shyly put on his silver rimmed glasses, hoping no one sees him as he does so. His far-sightedness now gone, it didn't take him long to skim through the nameplates to find his own. As soon a he memorised where his room was, he slipped off the specs quickly and his them again in his coat pocket, quickly opening the oak door. He wished Kira had got the same building as the two, but Jay could still easily see him at least.

His room was spectacular, to say the least. (The same design as Kaden's obviously.) He didn't have time to admire it though, so he quickly unpacked all the things in his travel pack in a hurry; he didn't want to be late for the nurse.

He rushes out the oak door, and he bumps into Kaden as he hurtles down the stairs, and is promptly dragged through the doors, although he understood why. He sprints to the nurse (with Kaden, I presume?) eager not to be late. After glancing at Kaden's map, Jay knew where the nurse was. He was decently late, but not too late as a few people were still around. Jay lets forth a sigh of relief, waiting on the chairs for the last few people at the nurse's to finish their checkups before it was his turn.

he walks through the doors and the secretary sits at her desk,he walks to the desk across from him "Hello i'm Jax" the man grabs a few books out and a paper with writing on it, it said dorm 22, so he walked out towards the dorms, he walks up the stair case and almost gets trampled by a guy (jay) "what the hell,man" he keeps walking up the stair case and walks in the dorm, it was perfect, a mini fridge,a desk,a couch, and his favourite of all a big bed, he jumps on the bed and lays on his back "Awesome" he smiles and looks at the wall

((Just figured I should just post something atleast XD))
Maya's stomach growled as she walked. She blushed slighhtly and looked around thinking 'Well I guess I may as well go to the cafeteria.' she walked back inside, the cafeteria was actually easy to find.

Kira spotted Maya and immediately leaps off the fountain. and rushes over to her while he lets the giant water wolf fade back into the fountain " hey maya" He yells as he runs up to her. " huff where you going" Kira catches his breath waiting for her answer.

Kaden never thought Jay would be that hard to dragged through the door and before he knew it Jay was already running side by side. Taking a glance at the map that was given to him by the school it seems that the nurse's office would be at the building beside the cafeteria. As he rushed through the beautiful park He saw Kira running towards Maya and hopefully both of them gotten their medical examinations first before heading to where ever they were going.

While hastily trying to get to the Nurse's office he saw a few odd people wearing some sort of uniform and they had a arm band he couldn't read it though since they entered the faculty building. "This place is huge!" Kaden exhaustively shouts, some of the students glances at them but quickly returned to their topics. Having finally reaching the medical building with Jay, Kaden takes a seat on one of the waiting benches. Clearly exhausted, Kaden tries to use the breathing technique that he learned from one of his friends. Taking a deep breath, holding for a few seconds then letting it out. Taking a look at Jay, Kaden was surprised that he wasn't sweating. "Man, you should tell me what you eat." Kaden said to Jay while still trying to catch his breath.

A couple of the students walked out with their sleeves rolled up all the way to their shoulders indicating that there would be taking injections. Kaden cringes at the thought. "I hate taking shots, never like 'em." Kaden explained to Jay about his apparent dislike of things poking into his skin. While he was waiting he heard the conversation of a couple of students walking pass the nurse's office "Hey have you heard, there's going to be some sort of tournament!" "Whoa really! That's cool." was the only thing he could hear.

A few minutes later it was Kaden's and Jay's turn. There was a whole lot of medical things he didn't understand going on but what he did know was that the nurse was pretty and the injection almost made him cry, hopefully Jay is having a much better time.

Amelia:
After getting the medical exam done with I wandered the halls of the large school. Taking in the large size of each wing. I was trying to track down my dorm but had a issue finding it. Were ever it was, my stuff should have been moved in yesterday. I tried to use the map of the school to locate the room I was going to call home for the next few years. I took a nervous breath. "If I keep this up, I'll never find my room." I said to my self. My parents and sister didn't even care to drop me off. They just threw me on a plane, shipped my stuff, and then I walked to my new home. Not that I was upset, this how it always was. However some one showing me where my room is would be nice. I looked down hallways and in class rooms. I couldn't seem to find my dorm room though.

(Hi! is this okay?)

Jay waited a little nervously, his hands in his coat pockets before it was his turn. He walks in the sweet smelling room where the nurse was; she seemed friendly enough as she warmly smiles as Jay walks inside. He got the medical check up done, although Jay was blushing furiously when the nurse asked him to take off his clothes. Suddenly, when Jay thought it was over, his eyes shrink with horror as the nurse pulls out a needle.

Jay was absolutely terrified of injections.

"Woah, woah, woah, n-no! You can't s-s-stick that thing into m...me!" Jay desperately pleads, looking up at the nurse who giggles a bit.
"What are you talking about, sweetie? It's just a quick prick, that's all. I thought a big strong guy like you wouldn't have problem..." The nurse taunts him, and Jay sighs. Now he essentially had to, but he was so scared he felt as if he was going to throw up.

"H-ha? Problem? I'm fine! L-let's do it!" Jay lied, privately wincing to himself as he looked away and stuck out his arm.

A girly scream could be heard from the nurse. Surprisingly, the scream didn't come from an eight year old girl, but it actually came from Jay.

Jay rubs his arm as the nurse tries to stop herself from laughing, and Jay's stomach churns uncomfortably. The examanation was over now, thank God, so he finished up and walked out the door with tears in his eyes, but as soon as he saw Kaden he drawn the tears back in, putting on a more, fake manly walk as if he never had a problem at all.

"R-right! Let's see where the others went to...!" He says in a shaky voice, privately rubbing his arm a bit.

Jay waited a little nervously, his hands in his coat pockets before it was his turn. He walks in the sweet smelling room where the nurse was; she seemed friendly enough as she warmly smiles as Jay walks inside. He got the medical check up done, although Jay was blushing furiously when the nurse asked him to take off his clothes. Suddenly, when Jay thought it was over, his eyes shrink with horror as the nurse pulls out a needle.

Jay was absolutely terrified of injections.

"Woah, woah, woah, n-no! You can't s-s-stick that thing into m...me!" Jay desperately pleads, looking up at the nurse who giggles a bit.
"What are you talking about, sweetie? It's just a quick prick, that's all. I thought a big strong guy like you wouldn't have problem..." The nurse taunts him, and Jay sighs. Now he essentially had to, but he was so scared he felt as if he was going to throw up.

"H-ha? Problem? I'm fine! L-let's do it!" Jay lied, privately wincing to himself as he looked away and stuck out his arm.

A girly scream could be heard from the nurse. Surprisingly, the scream didn't come from an eight year old girl, but it actually came from Jay.

Jay rubs his arm as the nurse tries to stop herself from laughing, and Jay's stomach churns uncomfortably. The examanation was over now, thank God, so he finished up and walked out the door with tears in his eyes, but as soon as he saw Kaden he drawn the tears back in, putting on a more, fake manly walk as if he never had a problem at all.

"R-right! Let's see where the others went to...!" He says in a shaky voice, privately rubbing his arm a bit.
he stood at the wall smiling as jay walks past him," i thought that was a little girl for a second,guess not"
he smiled and looked at a guy with a pop can, he uses his air to bring the can in his hand and opens the pop and drinks,the man looks at his hand and notices the can is gone, he didn't notice that Jax actually took it

"not to be mean, i'm Jax," he stood at the wall with the can in his hand

Maya looked at Kira and smiles, "Oh hi! Nothing really I am just hungry heading to the cafeteria. Wanna come? " she arches an eyebrow.

" yhea sure" He follows her into the cafeteria. He looks around noticing that it was bigger that it looked on the inside " i could really get use to this" He walks up to a empty table and takes a seat.

( so when does the fighting start?)

"H-huh..." Jay says to himself in wonder as he watches the soda pop fly out of the kid's hand, and into this so-called Jax's own hand. A sneaky and elegant move - Jay could have only guessed this person was able to bend air.
"Good morning, Jax. My name is Jay, and this here is Kaden. I am a bender of forms of Earth!" He says, making a few pieces of the floor rotate around for a second, and he slots them gently back in place after a while. He studies Jax for a while, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "My... mother always used to tell me Air Benders are rare nowadays. A graceful art, too... hard to get the hang of! I'm impressed already!" He says cheerfully, before his stomach grumbles hungrily and Jay gives a blush as it did so.
"U-um... hey, you want to join us for something to eat? I could eat a horse right now..." Jay mutters, rubbing his hungry stomach with a blush.

"H-huh..." Jay says to himself in wonder as he watches the soda pop fly out of the kid's hand, and into this so-called Jax's own hand. A sneaky and elegant move - Jay could have only guessed this person was able to bend air.
"Good morning, Jax. My name is Jay, and this here is Kaden. I am a bender of forms of Earth!" He says, making a few pieces of the floor rotate around for a second, and he slots them gently back in place after a while. He studies Jax for a while, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "My... mother always used to tell me Air Benders are rare nowadays. A graceful art, too... hard to get the hang of! I'm impressed already!" He says cheerfully, before his stomach grumbles hungrily and Jay gives a blush as it did so.
"U-um... hey, you want to join us for something to eat? I could eat a horse right now..." Jay mutters, rubbing his hungry stomach with a blush.
Jax takes another sip and throws it in the garbage "Score" he then fixes his hoodie "Yeah, other than my father, i haven't seen an air bender in my life" his stomach growls and he holds his stomach,"Sure, didn't eat break fest, i can eat a whole elephant" he smiles and sands up from leaning on the wall,he dusts himself off and walks beside them

"Thanks for the check up." Kaden thanked the nurse and got up from the chair that he sat on, still looking slightly shaken from the injection he pulled down his sleeves. Then suddenly the screams of a little girl can be heard, he turned around to see the nurse that examined him giggling and so did rest of the nurses. "Maybe something happened I'll ask Jay when he comes out." Kaden thought to himself as he escaped the medical examination hall.

The hallway now was quite empty except for a few students here and there doing their own thing. He sat on the bench trying to relax himself as he remembered a few years ago he promised himself that he would never get another shot even if it would kill him. Kaden let's out a depressed sigh and waited for Jay to come out, a few minutes later he did but was walking awkwardly "R-right! Let's see where the others went to...!" Jay said with a shaky voice. Kaden stares at him for a few seconds before coming to the conclusion that perhaps Jay had done something inappropriate while he was being examined.

Kaden playfully grins at Jay and stood up. "Sure thing buddy let's go find that girl and Kira." Kaden agreed with Jay while still maintaining the grin as if he knew a secret that Jay didn't want anyone to know. "Let's take the left turn over there it should be a faster route then going the other way." Kaden said confidently with map in hand, leading Jay towards his destination but they were stopped rather quickly by a punk-ish looking character. The character stared at another person ahead of us who was dazed by some sort of spell. The punk took the opportunity to steal the can drink from the person's hand using telekinesis or something. "What a Axxxxxe!" Kaden thought to himself as the punk drank from the stolen can. Kaden then proceeded to crossing his arm and glare at the Jerk who had just introduced himself as Jax. The person who was robbed was perplexed at the situation and quickly leaves to probably get another can.

Jay introduced himself explaining that he was a earth bender and he also reveal Kaden's name much to his dislike. "My... mother always used to tell me Air Benders are rare nowadays. A graceful art, too... hard to get the hang of! I'm impressed already!" said Jay cheerfully before his stomach grumbles. "Please don't invite him." Kaden closed his eyes and prayed a silent prayer, a silent empty prayer since soon after, Jay invites Jax to go to the cafeteria with them and of course Jax was just as hungry and tagged along.

Kaden was a little furious that there were still childish people who would steal at this age but as long as they weren't in the same dormitory building everything would go smoothly. Kaden leads Jay and Jax through the hallways. "So Jay what brought you to this school?" Kaden asked curiously wanting to know more about him since maybe they would both end up in the same class and it would be nice to have something to hang out with after classes. It took a few minutes to reach the cafeteria but it wouldn't be what you would expect. The cafeteria had a serene, comfortable and homey feeling to it, there were a few students scattered about it didn't seem like there was a lot of people here. Kaden looked at the map a little bit more carefully and saw that there were actually three different cafeterias all position in different areas. He turns to look at Jay "I'm gonna go get myself a drink and hopefully Jax here steal it or something is going to burn." Kaden said in a half-serious half-joking manner.

Going to one of the counters he began comparing the school consumables prices against the consumables outside. "Whoa" Kaden said out loud as the prices of the food item were outrageously expensive. A beautiful young cashier comes out from under the counter and said "Hello and welcome. How can I serve you today?". "I think I'll have ..... coke." said Kaden reluctantly as even a can of soda here costed like a fortune. After paying and waving goodbye to the cashier, Kaden took the seat closest towards the window and began sipping his soda. While waiting for Jay and Jax, Kaden decided to take out his phone and began typing in his personal diary.

((Fighting starts after the school orientation thing which should be soon))
Maya smiled, "Yeah I definetley could too, " she grabbing his arm stopping him from going any further. She points to the food area, "You have to get your food first silly. Or are you not hungry?"

he walks in line to get his food, Jay right in front of him, Jax grabbed a tray and looked back at jay "What's with that Kaden guy, he doesn't look so fond of me" his hair falls on his face, he blows the piece of hair of, flipping it.
he stood waiting for his food

Kira looks back at the food court " o yhea" he follows behind Maya " so where do you think the others went?" He holds holds his arm " is it me or did that shot feel weird?" He pokes at the the spot under his jacket where he got the shot

( im gonna pretend that i got my shot from the nurses office prior to coming to eat)

"So Jay what brought you to this school?" Kaden asks, and Jay seems a little quiet for a moment as he continues to walk. He didn't want to get too emotional, but lying wasn't a thing of Jay's, so he decided to tell the truth and hold in any feelings.
"Well... back when I was ten, my dad meant the world to me." Jay explains as he continues to walk down the various corridors. "He taught me the basics of my skill, and he was brilliant at bending rock. One of the best around in my area, often called on to do special tasks and stuff... but when he was around home now and again, he used to treat me like I meant the world to him." Jay continues to explain, then hangs his head a bit. "But... that wasn't soon to last. He... was reported assassinated... back when I was 10..." He cuts off for a moment, then holds up his head again. "So yeah... with his death, I worked harder, studyed harder, and vowed to make him proud. And that's why I'm here - my mother helped a lot too, of course, bless her...." Jay mutters to himself, and by the time he was done talking they were in the cafeteria.

Jay looks around the cafeteria with a blink. The place looked homely, and it definitely had enough seating in the place, which was a surprise seeing as Jay was aware of the fairly large number of students in his school. The whole place had a lively, happy atmosphere to it, as people happily ate and drank whilst discussing various things. Jay could have sworn he saw someone cooking with Fire Bending behind the cafeteria, but he wasn't sure for definite. Everything was looking perfect until he looked at the prices.
"Whaaaat?!? That much for a sandwich?! You're kidding..." Jay mutters to himself, mostly because he was tight with his money. Reason being he didn't have much. He sighs, taking the wallet from his pocket. He saw a salad which was relatively cheap compared to the rest of the things, although it was still pricey.

"What's with that Kaden guy, he doesn't look so fond of me." Jax asks Jay, and Jay gives a shrug as he scratches his head for an explanation, but he had a theory which was pretty clear as he stood in the queue.
"Erm... could be that you stole that kid's pop. Now that I see the prices for a soda... maybe that wasn't the best of things to do. But hey, you could have done something worse, I guess..." Jay mutters unsurely. He was a sympathetic character, and sometimes a little clueless, so he hadn't really noticed the value of the pop - and besides, Jay thought it looked pretty cool - but now he noticed that it was indeed a wrong thing to do, but Jay just brushed the thought aside.

Jay moved up so he was at the station where he ordered food, and a particularity cute cashier gives him a bright smile.
"Hello, and welcome! How can I serve you today?" She asks, and Jay blushes a little bit.
"E-erm... a... a..." He stutters, then coughs out rather quickly. "Saladandwaterplease!" He says, as he was a little awkward around older, much prettier girls. She giggles to herself as Jay hands over the money, and he places the salad and bottle of water on his tray, and he takes a seat next to Kaden.
"Jeez... stuff here cost a ton of my wallet!" He mutters as he opens the plastic container of salad.

"It was kinda funny wasn't it,come on, you found it funny" At that time Jay had already been taking his order,When Jay was getting his food,Jax hadn't payed attention,instead he was looking through the top of the window to see what food they had "A pop for 3 dollars,the hell, i thought this stuff was free" he sighs and roles his eyes and walks back to the table

"Damn the price for food and drinks here suck" he said as he approached the table and sat next to Jay "I want to know, Why do you hate me so much Kaden, come on,tell me, I can handle it" he smiles and stands up from the table looking in Kaden's eyes

(I am so sorry DX I didn't reply for a while...))

Amelia:
I had no luck finding my dorm so I decided to go to eat. I found the lunch hall by mistake after going around a corner. I stumbled into the lunch hall. there was no food that I liked and would eat. Noting spicy enough. I found a empty table next to some other students who were talking. I took out a sketch book and doodled a bowl of lava, aka the chili the butler used to make for me when I was little. When I finished my drawing I pulled the bowl of chili from the page. I forgot that I didn't draw a spoon so I quick sketched a spoon and pulled it from the page. I started eating my lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.