School for the Benders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira watches as Jay bends what looked to be metal he could not help but be amazed " nice, you can bend metal too" This is actually the first time he had bin surrounded by so many people that could also bend. He holds up his hands begins to bend a small amount of water that he forms from the moisture in the air " im a water bender " He says as he forms the water into a miniature dragon and making it soar through the air . trying to show off to the two

"Ah! Not quite. Although I'm unable to bend metal, this staff is actually rock plated with iron, therefore I can easily shape the rock inside. Bending metal sure would be incredi- woah..." He says in amazement as he watches the water dragon soar through the air. It was quite a beautiful sight to see. "Yes... water bending had always been the most graceful in my opinion. Most people think us Earth benders are tough and stupid like cavemen, haha!" Jay says cheerfully. He was starting to feel more comfortable already, and he was thankful that he had actually got on the road to making some friends. He admires the water dragon for a while.

Amaya smiles as she watches the dragon for a while. Then she hears her name "Amaya." Amaya turned her her head and looked at a middle aged blonde haired lady who had her hair in a very tight bun, "Yeah?" she asks.
"I am Mrs. Smith." Maya arches an eyebrow clearly having no idea who she is .
Mrs. Smith let out a sigh, "The principle... "
"Ohhh.... hi!" "I will show you to the girls dorm oh and... I have something for you." the next thing shoe knows she is being handed black fingerless lgloves... Maya arched her eyebrow once more.
"They will help nutralize you power.
"Ohhhh she says as she takes them and putas them on. and then looks at Jay... obviously going to use him as the guinea pig. she pokes him.
"Ok.... try to earth bend. Maya nods, holds her hand out and tries to earth bend... nothing except electricity bolt comes out accident hitting a guy. The guy hyelps and Maya covers her mouth trying not to laugh and says, "Oops.."

Jay puts a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing at the guy who got hit, and nods respectfully at the principle.
"Good morning, ma'am." He says respectfully, a little relieved to see the gloves worked. Jay watches as the guy turns around who got hit by the bolt of electricity, and quickly steps in front of Maya, his tall body hiding her from sight as he looks around innocently with a poker face. The guy had started walking towards them, and Jay looks a little nervous. He'd clearly already noticed it was Maya, and appeared this guy had white hair.

Kaden casually walks on the sidewalks towards the school, wearing a grey hood-less hoodie while carrying a backpack full of his personal items and also wore a pair of brown cargo pants. His left hand was busy typing instant messages from his phone to his buddies back in his old school while his right was pulling a luggage case with more of his items. It was a pretty nice day, the wind was blowing coolly and the heat from the sun was just right. Noticing that he had reached the gate of the school he promptly laid his phone into his pockets and surveyed the area.

There was a lot of students loitering around the main gate, talking, showing off... and bending. He was surprised that most of them were able to control their powers with ease, this increased his confidence that the school would help him control his ability so that he wouldn't accidentally burn things to ground. He smiled as he walked through the shining golden gates beaming with confidence.

Some of the students were whispering about Kaden as he walked towards the main building. Whether it was good or bad didn't mattered to Kaden as he just shrugs off the many eyes that was staring at him, Maybe it was his odd hair colour? Anyways Kaden was stopped from entering the main building by a burly guard "You have to wait till it's time and now is not the time." the guard spoke in a harsh tone. Kaden was taken aback by the guards tone and quickly turned, then he saw a brunet falling in front of two person both with silver or white hair. Kaden suddenly had a thought since his hair were white as well why not join them. He watches them for a few minutes and one of them was controlling water forming it into some sort of serpent.

Kaden slowly walks towards the group while still pulling his luggage case. He beams the friendliest smile he could towards them while waving with his left hand indicating that he was coming over to talk but then the most random of things happen a bolt of electricity came at his direction from one of the person in the group and hits him. Kaden yelped in pain but quickly tries to cover up that it hurt. Finally, he reaches the group frowning " I'm pretty sure that I wasn't agitating you unless my smile was that disturbing." he spoke in a offended tone towards the girl that shot lighting from her fingers and was trying to cover her laughter. The frown quickly dissipates back into a smile as he offered his hand in friendship to everyone in the group. "Hey there the name's Kaden, Nice to meet you."

" thats a bad idea " he says to Maya before she tried to earth bend .Seeing the random guy getting hit by the bolt of lighting caused Kira to loose his concentration and ends up dropping the water dragon onto Mrs . smith, He quickly stops laughing and places his hands in his pockets before casually whistling and stepping behind jay

Maya smiled lightly, Nice to meet you too... I am Amaya... I am really sorry about that. I didnt mean to do that on purpose. " she reaches on and shakes his hand. Mrs.Smith scowled slightly at Kira then let out a sigh, "Ok enough chit chat... boys... go to the boys dorm and go to the room you were assigned to. Unpack your things and head to the nursesoffice afterwards."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay smiles, knowing that Kaden probably already knew about the two hiding behind him as he takes the hand and shakes it as well with a nod.
"Good morning. The name's Jay, earth bender as you may be able to tell." Jay politely introduces to Kaden, making a small pebble dance around in the air for emphasi- SHIT. Jay watches in horror as the water dragon soars into Ms. Smith, and Jay deliberately spreads out his chest so his whole body was hiding Kira behind him. He continues to hide Kira behind him although it was obvious Ms. Smith already knew Kira was behind him, and Jay whistles as well, still levitating the pebble, watching as she walked off.

He then turns to Kaden.
"Aaanyway, forget that just happened. What are you able to control?" Jay asks out of interest. He would go to the dorms shortly, although he didn't have much idea where they were.

Kira just gives jay a confused look " huh ... what happend?" He says trying to play it off. He looks at the the boy who had just got shocked and smirked " wow.... stealing my power and zapping an innocent by stander , your on a roll maya " He says before laughing. He punches jay in the shoulder " thanks bro"

Maya shoots Kira a glare before going with Mrs. Smith to te girls dorm, "Keep it up and I will zap you." She turned to Kaden and smiled slightly, "It was nice meet you Kaden... and sorry again." And with that she walked with Mrs. Smith (who was still soaking wet) to te dorm and into her new room. There were two bed... did she have a roomate. Mrs. Smith says before leaving, "Report to the nudses office after you are done unpacking. And with that she left.

Kaden watches the scene in front of him play out, it was like one of those sitcoms that he used to watched a few years back. He extends his arm while opening his palm in front of the group and slowly a small figure the size of a finger made of flames were being conjured,wildly dancing on his palm. "Well I can do this." said Kaden confidently, even though he hadn't know how to fully control the flames yet he could at least make something harmless. He quickly closes his palm and the fire dissipates just as quickly.

"Anyways, I think we should head to the dormitories. I don't think that wet guy would be too pleased with us if we were still here when he got back." Kaden told the group. The students around them were looking at the group and him as well as gossiping about something, it was a little bit uncomfortable. He then takes out the map of the school and walked towards the boy dormitories. He didn't want to get in trouble this early in the year "Are you guys going follow me or are you still going to loiter about?" he turned asking the group not noticing that the girl had already left towards the girl dormitories.

"Oh yeah... probably an appropriate decision. We're probably in Ms. Smith's bad books already..." Jay replies to Kaden,
and waves to Maya as she walks off. His vision was still blurry from his lack of specs, but he really hated wearing his glasses in public, because he always thought he looked a little stupid in them. As for Kaden's powers, Jay thought it was incredible how he could create fire from thin air. Everyone he had met so far seemed very powerful; Jay hoped he wouldn't get on the bad side of any of them anytime soon.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm clueless as to where the dorms are. Good thing we have that map." Jay remarks to the other two as he follows Kaden.

Kira follows behind the two " o yhea my names Kira" he says to the new kid. while he walks behind he winks at a group of girls that were stareing at them " i hope we get are own rooms" He says wondering what the dorm was going to be like.

( so whos bunking together (o.o) , keep in mind i make ice roses)

Amaya sighs as she begins putting her stuff away as quickly as she can... it honestly didnt take that long anyways but she just really wanted to get done, go ti the nurse and hang with her new friends.... she seems to be fitting in rather well.... and that is something she hasnt been able to do in a long time... it made her smile. Once she was finished unpacking everything she walked out of her dorm room, closing the door behind he. She walked outof the girls dorm and looked around... trying to find the nurses offices.... about 10 minutes later she found it... but there was a line. Maya let out a groan and decided to sit on a table a wait. As she waited she put her chin in her palm with ome hand and with the other she made small little electric bolts shoot out of her index finger at flowers that were in a fancy vase... one flower at a time.

Kaden nods at Kira then turns back towards the map and proceeded to lead Jay and Kira to the boys dormitories. It was a pretty long walk, Kaden was surprised at the size of the school compound as they had to walk through a park-like area to reach one of the dorm buildings. "So, what do you guys think of the school?" Kaden ask excitedly at Jay and Kira while still looking ahead with the map. The park was quite beautiful, ponds, lovely flowers and some of the students were already flirting with each other.

As they passed the park and they reached the dormitory buildings and there were several of them, housing probably a hundred students? Kaden quickly takes out his Student Card to see which building it was. "I'm going to go to... building D" Kaden said as he points towards one of the building. "Which dorms are you guys going?" Kaden asked Jay and Kira hoping that all of them would be in the same building.

(Sorry if my reply are slow.)

Jay admires the scenery as he follows Kaden to the dorms. The lakes, the tended gardens, the varieties of plants were all wonderful, not to mention the wildlife happily bustling by. He stops by the large building, listening to what Kaden said and smiling with a shrug as he looked at his own card.
"Building D too, apparently. As much as I... erm... like... meeting other new people, I'd be happy to room up with you guys. First day, after all." Jay replies to Kaden, folding his arms as he looks at the building, clearly quite excited.
"Well then! Shall we go in?" Jay asks eagerly. He couldn't wait to check out the rooms; the buildings seemed good. Soon they would need to get going to the nurse, too.

Kai looks at his card and sighs " aw man im in A" He starts to walk towards his dorm " ill see you guys later" When he arrives at his room he begins to unpack his things. When Kira finishes he heads back out and walks over to the park. He climbs up on one of the fountains and lays back . Using one of his hands he bends some of the water to hover over him and begins to mold it into different shapes " i could get use to this"

Finally it was Maya's turn. She hopped off out of her chair and into the nurses office. The nurse of course looked fairly nice.... she seemed like she wouldnt hurt a fly. She smiled brightly at Amaya, "Well hello Amaya just take a seat on the bed." Maya looked down at the nursed office bed and looked at her, "Sooool, why am I here?"
"Oh just a little medical examinaton. And to get your flu shot."
"Ohhhhh." Maya says in understanding. After many medical examination the nurse finally gave her the shot on ther left arm. She smiled, "And you are all done missy.
Amaya smiles back and hopss off the bed, "Ok that you." and ewith that she she walked out of there. She decided to head to the park, it was a goreous dauy after all. As s It didnt take long o go o the park... And she almost walked past the fountain.

Kaden gave Kira a wave good bye as he proceeded to enter his own dorm. He looks at Jay, clearly excited at the notion of entering the dorm. "Well, we will probably see. Let's go." Kaden said also sound excited, Jay's excitement was quite infectious. He walks towards the dorm's double door and opened them revealing a very nice looking lounge area outfitted with comfy couches ,a large television and a lot of other leisure items. Some of the student living in the dorm were already sitting on the couch and was playing a console game that was connected to the Tv screen. "This place doesn't look too shabby."Kaden thought as he moved towards up the stairs to the second floor where his room was located. It seems like kaden's room was at the end of the corridor to the right. He felt slightly tired lugging his luggage case up the stairs and was quite pleased knowing that he could place his belongings inside his room. While walking towards his room Kaden noticed that some of the rooms on the second floor were still empty, indicated by the lack of nameplates on the door.

Finally, kaden had reached the door that will lead him to his chambers. There was a nameplate that inscribed his name 'Kaden Steward' well mostly his name. The door was locked by an electronic lock that could be unlocked by swiping the student card at the sensors and Kaden did just that. A beep later the door unlocked and the door opened revealing a humble but nevertheless comfortable room.He then quickly enters, places his bag and luggage case on the floor and laid on the bed while taking in the scent of the new room.

After a few minutes of laying on his bed he had just remembered that they needed to go to the nurse's office for a medical check up. Kaden hastily got up and went down stairs hopefully Jay hasn't left for the nurse's office yet. If Jay wasn't there Kaden would rush towards the office but If Jay was there he would most likely drag Jay to the office as fast as he could.

Kira was not so good with nurses so he just laid there playing with the water he was bending . He notices some students watching him as he beds water with ease. He stands up and smirks " you guys like that" He raises his other hand to pull out a larger amount of water from the fountain " then your gonna love this" He begins forming it into a giant water wolf. The kids watch with awed faces ad he makes the wolf run through the park.

( renegade for life xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.