School for the Benders OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Uhh, we didn't really leave anyone behind, all that's happening is we got in a fight, to kill off my character...we're recovering you can come up and ask what happened if everything was okay there are SO many ways to get back in and also you were offline almost every time i came to here to check if you were gonna respond.
Look I am just dropping it, you guys can take it from here you guys seem to knpw what you are doing. . But yeah I never seem to notice you are online when I am but I do go on quit a bit...

And I find it hard to believe that you didnt leave anyone behind... 5 pages... and Darner was feeling left out too.

I was on all day yesterday ~.~ but you're dropping it to...okay..this is bs though we had a FIGHT a single fight, my character died...perfect opportunity to come and talk and give your sorrows which is what i did with meghan there is still a huge opportunity to come in and continue you missed one scene it's not leaving you behind as i said to danger literally you were out of place to hear the slap thought we were gonna go for realistic guess not...

like i started feeling dropped a good..two pages ago. but i also have rather quick feelings of being left behind. i'm not entirely in the best mental state after all. Also, my character was a good ways off in the arena so i was in an entirely different place, mine never met any of dramma's either. so going towards them and acting as if they were there the whole time would not make sense.

2 pages = a fight scene we didn't need for 1 page is a going to dorms scene...literally you guys missed out on kill a character and going to dorms if you're getting pissy over that then okay...but seriously you missed nothing and the sorrow phase and mourning is when you should have gone in to which is RIGHT NOW we don't need everyone to fight you guys were offline what would you have said anyway..i looked at the fight... like there are so many ways to catch your character up it's not like we progressed 4 weeks into the story we went an hour into the story..seriously whatever

different reactions for diff people dramma. just saying.

Reactions: BitterSweetRemie
You see dramma, if karu went over right now during sorrow and mourning then he would come off as a heartless bastard, since he never met her for one, and econd of all because he already knows what will happen. He would know death is to be expected, and along with that, HE'S A MURDERER HIMSELF. He killed someone, and it occasionally comes back to bite his ass, but regardless his actual emotions are hardened because he had to kill someone. Character development is a beautiful thing darling.

Actually if you go during the mourning and talk about how you feel bad etc it wouldn't be a heartless bastard..darling..hmm okay he doesn't have emotions towards death is basically what you're saying...darling..hmm lets see you could see the mayhem and be attracted to the guys on the ground bleeding asleep and in agony. You ask Bitters character to go help you clean up the boys to minimize the trouble and then you RP with her character. The point is that we just got to this school we aren't gonna be traveling as a group together we group into a smaller group and then maybe at the tournament we all group together then or something or when we all want payback as we're discussing now you say you overheard and you'd love to join as you see there are many ways to go back into this roleplay and obviously we know we skipped you in the fight scene we wouldn't see you as a heartless bastard we know what happened and we can roleplay around it the wonderful aspects of controlling the world in a roleplay it's a beautiful thing darling.

But that's the thing. He wouldn't care, nor would he help. He would walk right past it and go on without so much as a wave. It would be his natural reaction. He would literally just look at the blood everywhere, either turn around, or go straight through with his hood pulled down. I know i probably sound like i'm giving up but i'm actually just putting myself into my character. He wouldn't care at all, because he's used to seeing blood, he has hardened feelings about death, and in general he actually is in his core a bad natured persona. I really don't want to come off as rude but Karu is not caring at all, and not all roleplays have to be smaller groups. Quite more often than not the roleplays that have everyone in one big group can last longer and work as a team. When you seperate into smaller groups that should really only be for bonding, and not plot development. That's just my opinion, and once more i shall say i'm dropping out despite this. Thank you for the theoretical options, but i shall be taking my leave.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Aron Ruchton

Appearance: in the pic picture him wearing a brown jacket with green eyes turning crimson when angry and with dark black hair

Height:5'9

Body type: slim

Description: Aron was a pretty normal guy that is until he it in a fight with a guy who was harassing his old crush. That day Aron walked up to the boy and next thing you know earth golems are rising and shards of rock and metal are all facing the boy. Before Aron could pull the trigger a teacher spotted the fight and broke it up.Aron is pretty got headed and though very weak looking is extremely dangerous he always carries an empty sword sheathe with him just so that he can make a sword of pure steel with his ability. Hating anyone who gives him bullshit he is willing to fight, anyone though ironic because he prefers to be bookworm. Aron tends to Bottle up all his anger and sadness and release it in a battle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
o.o welp *noms popcorn*

Is this the correct way I make CS for this rp cuz I don't know

Okay on a start as transfer student now! :D

@TheBountyHunter @Dramma @Raze

We don't allow purely Out of Character posts in the In Character sections! Please keep OOC discussion to this thread.