School for the Benders OOC

Um the GM made 2 different OOC and IC threads ~.~ Do you guys wanna go join the other? orrr?
Um... why would she do that? ;=; I don't know where it is, but if I did I would join it.

we can either merge or stay here?

((o.o; fuuu i missed alot lol we could))

Enya saw some of the students run over to fight that was happening nearby whispering to each other. As usual it was the gang of judges causing trouble as usual. She blinked a little hearing the students that were involved names making her drop the empty bowl getting up out of the seat quickly running over to the scene of the crime. Many of the students already left due to the poison fog that was faintly in the air. "I hope everyone is okay" she dashes outside looking around quickly seeing them on the grassy bench. "Are you guys okay? I'm sorry I wasn't there...." she looked at them sadly.
I'm sorry we went on without you .-. It's just when you get in the zone... v.v

((HONESTLY I think it would be best to just stay here and both of us play out different RP unless you guys want more people?? Sorry this is just annoying ~.~ but the story is the GM made 2 IC's and 2 OOC's theyre 3 pages in while we're 4 but they have more people. I like our group here if you just wanna continue this one? ))
Yeah, I think I'll continue this one.

Reactions: Dramma
This RP is about a high school for element benders. It is quit a unique school that takes in children who supposedly 'do not fit in with society' so student live in dorms. This school claims to be the school to go to right?... but this school has a dark secret underneath it all... the school actually has messed up tournaments or activities. If you lose the choice is up to the 'judges' AKA the Benders Council, either death... or the penalty round. There is no escape from this school... Who will stop this madness?

*I do have a couple rules: If your character dies then you may create a new one with a different bending ability (there are a lot of bending options). And this is my most important rule... NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!*

Your character can be however as you please! :D Doesn't matter how crazy or weird they are. Doesn't even matter if they are normal(ish). Always better to have different types of characters!

~My Character Info~
Name: Amaya Roberts (Some people call her Maya though) *main character*

Body type: Slim

Height: 5'6"

Personality: Kind of outgoing but is pretty mysterious. If you are nice to her than she is nice to you. Stubborn, smart, short-tempered, sarcastic, tough, she has a tendency to keep her emotions bottled up. Deep down she is actually kind and caring. She doesn't take shit from anyone. She also doesn't trust easily.

Bending Type: Storm/Lightning (Very rare) And also she has another rare ability to gain an opponents power.

Brief Background: Amaya's mother died from a Fire bender right in front of Amaya when she was 8 years old, so now her father takes care of her and works. She has always had her bending ability even as a small child. However her short temper has always got the better of her and she accidently uses it at time. She got called a freak and such all throughout the elementary and middle school. Then at the end of 9th grade in her old high school she almost killed a student who pissed her off... which she still regrets till this day. So do to this accident she is forced to transfer to Bending High during the beginning of her Sophmore year.
Looks: (Pic Below)

*Check Out the RP: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/school-for-the-benders.72210/
hope you know you made two separate ooc, and ic...

whoa they were both made near the same time o.o

Does it matter if I made two? I did that just in case one of them were not successful... and since fhey both are that is great. I just really wanted to RP this.

Does it matter if I made two? I did that just in case one of them were not successful... and since fhey both are that is great. I just really wanted to RP this.
a heads up would of been nice. instead of completely leaving us in the dark.

I didnt think it mattered alright? I figured it wasnt that big of a deal. And I honestly dont think it is. But I am sorry I didnt tell you, figured it wouldnt matter.

It doesn't matter to me, I was just wondering if it had moved and I wasn't informed about it. No worries ^^;

But if you guys still wish you can reply to the Jump In RP one... (doubt you want to now) because the other one has too much people....

Oh and (Jakers this one doesnt involve you) But you guys have kelt me in the dark as well. I say specifically dont leave anyone behind in an RP. I wasnt getting the alerts for our RP. But still you guys continued on withou me. Didnt you find it the least bit suspicious that I wasnt replying? One of you guys could have asked me on here if I was going to reply or something...

haha i apologize for not notifying you remie. we kind of took it and ran. i stopped too cause i started feeling left in the dust myself. o-o

Reactions: BitterSweetRemie
Its ok darner. This is honestly why I dont care that much for Group RPs lol

Yeah, RP'ing in forums is tough. You can easily get left in the dust. That's why i spend most of my time on tumblr, since that's almost always one on one. Plus you can directly upload images for visualization.

Yeah I kinda prefer Ine x One because it is impossible to get left behind xP. I mean the group in the other RP are just fine! I mean they wait until everyone else replies before replying again and its actually making it fun for everyone becauseeveryone gets to experience it without feeling left behind. But yeah I am dropping out of this one because they are too far ahead.

haha alright Remie, and don't forget, if a spot opens in other, throw me a message ASAP. i'll be dropping this one too cause wow they're far

Uhh, we didn't really leave anyone behind, all that's happening is we got in a fight, to kill off my character...we're recovering you can come up and ask what happened if everything was okay there are SO many ways to get back in and also you were offline almost every time i came to here to check if you were gonna respond.

@darnerdemons we're not even far -.- it was a fight i didn't expect all of us to be in a fight suddenly we all band together without knowing each other that's unrealistic you can come now and ask if everything is okay...we aren't all gonna know of the fight..you were at the arena and we're at the entrance of the school...we killed off my character and if all 8 of us are there cause of one slap in the dorms when you were at the arena it would be unrealistic go...come and ask us what's going on or act like you where walking to your dorm as you saw the mayhem and you ran out to see what was going on...so many options but you just give up...okay .-.