School Days

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Brent couldn't take it any longer. His grip tightened on his ass, then lightened, sliding all of the way up his spine. "Fuck me...oh my god...I need you...I want it so badly." Brent began to plead. He let go of their shafts and clung to his shoulders, kissing him so deeply. It literally nearly took his breath away. He smiled when he laid his head back, "Let me show you how to....prepare.." It was important to know how, he just didn't want to embarrass him by it.

Kaleb kissed his love back, panting softly when they pulled apart. He looked into Brent's eyes, love and lust in his own. When Brent said that he was going to show Kaleb how to prepare Kaleb blushed and nodded his head looking at the beautiful blonde before him. He leaned into Brent, kissing his neck and then nibbling on his ear lob. "Show me how to drive you crazy," he murmured hotly into Brent's ear, kissing and nipping at his ear, knowing how much he liked it.

Brent shivered at Kaleb's words, barely able to withstand the anticipation of their bodies connecting. Because it had been awhile since he and his ex broke-up and his lack of interest in jumping into a new relationship, the blond lacked the things the two of them would normally need: condoms and lube. Brent trusted the redhead that he was honest about not having any experience and he himself was tested after his break-up. He crawled backwards onto his bed, resting his blond locks onto his pillow. He spread his legs so that Kaleb could get a full view of what he was doing. He would improvise the lack of lubrication, licking both his index and middle finger very slowly in a sexual manner. He ran his index finger around his hole, making him wince slightly as he gazed up at Kaleb. He then began to push it inside of himself. "Like.....this...." he breathed as he tried to gently stretch himself.

He blushed and looked at Brent as he began stretching himself. "Does it hurt?" he asked, having noticed the wince Brent gave. He looked at Brent's finger and he leaned down, letting his tongue tease the stretched ring of muscle and he would continue so long as he knew it felt good to Brent. He didn't want it to hurt Brent. He didn't know how he would fit inside of Brent but he would believe him and the way he was going things. He had no idea of the things they needed and all the process of doing things and such.

"A bit..." he admitted, "but it also feels really good....it'll make it so better when you enter. I-it helps us both..." he said with a small smile on his face. Brent gasped feeling Kaleb's tongue around his entrance. His free hand covered his mouth and his face reddened more. Nobody did that to him before and he liked it a lot. "Haagh" he moaned into his hand. Tiny tears fell from the corners of his eyes from squinting so much as he shuttered more from the pleasure.

Kaleb pulled away when he saw Brent tearing up. He looked scarred. "I-I'm sorry... did that hurt? It didn't hurt right?" he asked nervous about hurting Brent. He didn't want to hurt Brent EVER and his inexperience showed through greatly at that moment. He was nervous because he didn't want Brent to not like anything and the shudder in his body with the tear's in his eyes didn't reassure Kaleb that it felt good.

"No, don't stop!" Brent plead, "It..it was just so good....nobody's ever done that...your tongue" He looked down at the redhead, sorry that he'd sent him the wrong message. He ran his hand through his lover's hair, "I would tell you...I promise...if I didn't like something. What you did is so new..." he bit his bottom lip, "I-It sent chills down my back." He felt really bad about how concerned Kaleb was for him. Mentally he couldn't help but to laugh slightly, knowing exactly how he felt.

Kaleb relaxed a little and nodded his head. "Okay... I just wasn't sure if you would like it if I did that..." he murmured softly. He leaned back down and let his tongue dance around the stretched ring, wetting Brent's finger to let it go in and out smoothly. He didn't know how good this would feel and he figured he might have over reacted but still, seeing Brent with tears in his eyes was not a happy sight and it had made his heart clench up.

"Mmmm...aah" Brent moaned lightly, "It makes me throb.." He removed his finger then insert both slowly, doing his best not flinch any; it would cause pain to the sensitive tissue inside of him. "Mmm babe...I'm almost ready for you..." He parted his fingers slightly, causing a tiny bit of pain, which was a price worth paying to keep from being too tight for Kaleb. When he was ready enough, the blond removed his fingers. He looked to the redhead with desperation in his eyes and said, "Okay...I'm ready for you...how do you...want me?" He wanted him decide the best position for them, which way was more comfortable for him.

Kaleb moaned and pulled back, looking at Brent and unsure of how he wanted to do this. "I'm not sure... I just want you..." he murmured hotly, leaning down and kissing Brent deeply. He hadn't intended for his cock to brush up against Brent's entrance as he leaned into Brent, kissing and sucking on his ear. He shivered slightly and let out a moan when he felt how wet Brent's entrance had gotten with Kaleb licking him down there.

Brent smiled then, reaching up to hold his shoulders, "We'll just have to...try different things..." He had no complaints with sexual exploration with Kaleb. He wanted him to enjoy every moment of it, so long as he could continue. He leaned forward, kissing his lips then his neck. He let go with one hand and glided it down Kaleb's sexy body until he reached his shaft. He took it gently, pumping it slightly and positioned it to his opening. Just feeling his slightly wet tip against his whole made him moan slightly. He inserted him slowly, breathing heavily as he felt the redhead fill his inside, "Mmmh...you're..inside me...it's so good..." He could cry with how amazing it felt to have his love connected to him. He could feel him throbbing from the inside now and it made him hot to know that he turned him on so much.

Kaleb let out a loud moan into Brent's neck, his member throbbing inside of Brent. It was clear that he had never experienced this before. He was drowning pleasure just entering his love and he was so hot and tight inside that it felt so good to him. He shivered in Brent's arms, his hips moving on their own and pushing in a bit more, filling him up inside. "Fuck... you feel so good..." he moaned out softly, restraining the loud grunts he wanted to make. His arms were tensed up slightly with pleasure and not wanting to crush Brent with his weight, which he wouldn't even if he did pin him down, but still he was considerate, although all of his body quaked.

"Mmmh..ooh.." Brent trembled with a pleasuring sensation pulsing through his entire body. He could feel Kaleb's restrained and he lowered his hands down to his lover's hips, caressing his skin with his thumbs, he pushed him slightly so he would go a little deeper, "Ah!" He moaned into his neck, "Fuck...oh.." He moaned into his ear, "Don't hold back...I'm not as frail as I look...I want you.." He was drowning in ecstasy.

Kaleb trembled the deeper he went in. He moaned out softly and moved until he was as deep as he could be inside of Brent. He moaned out softly into Brent's neck, trembling. His member throbbed deep inside of Brent, causing Kaleb to moan. He began moving his hips, rolling them, and thrusting gently into Brent as he got used to Brent's tight hole. He moaned out loudly, stifling the moan in Brent's neck. He could feel his cock getting harder inside of Brent.

The blond clung to Kaleb when he went in all of the way. He panted as the other started to thrust, getting a nice rhythm going. Tiny beads of sweat began to form on his pale skin as their bodies collided into one another. Once the rhythm got going, Brent slowly reached down to his own erection and started to pump himself to the same motion. "Mmmh, Kaleb...uugh.." he moaned his name out loud, doing the best he could not to be too loud.

Kaleb moaned along with him, leaning down and kissing Brent deeply. He lifted Brent's legs, his eyes glowing red now, and pushed Brent's legs up slightly, making his cock slide in and hit the boy in his sweet spot. He moaned out and kissed Brent once more, kissing him deeply and moving his hips, pushing in and pulling out of the blonde beneath him. He moaned out, moaning into his neck. He let his lips latch onto Brent's throat, kissing and sucking on his neck.

Brent had to bite down on his finger to keep from moaning so loud as he found the spot. He loved having his legs lifted, he could feel Kaleb's confidence and it made him even more sexy. He closed his eyes, tilting his head back for the redhead to have full access to his neck. Feeling his hot breath and soft lips against his sensitive skin made him shiver and pant. He arched his back involuntarily, pushing Kaleb deeper. He grabbed a hold of his hair again, pulling some again. He was driving him wild. "Ah! You fuck so good!" He called out barely below shouting level.

Kaleb moaned out loudly, thrusting a bit faster, but not too hard. He leaned into Brent and kissed him just before he had shouted and muffled his words with his mouth as he thrusted into him. Kaleb did not want their parents coming in on them while their fucking. He couldn't speak, his eyes half closed with pleasure as he thrusted in and out of his love. He loved how Brent felt all around him. He felt so good it hurt, but Kaleb loved every facet of it. He just loved Brent and he felt himself throb deep inside of Brent as he hit that spot again and again, wanting Brent to moan out.

"Mmmh...oooh...Kaleb.." Brent moaned into his ear, then licked it and bit it slightly. He wanted to scream so badly; his inner siren was dieing to escape, he could feel it. "I...love you...ugh...I love you..mmmh" He repeated his words of love and his partners name repeatedly in his ear. His hands explored his body; down his neck, all over his shoulder blades, and his back. He felt that nothing in this world could be better then what they were together in that moment. He pulled his face into a deep kiss then asked, "Let...aah, lets switch...I want to see your body beneath me..." He kissed him again, "...I want to ride your cock love....it will make you feel even better..." He wanted to show him what he was capable of doing, letting him get the best of his abilities.

Kaleb moaned out loudly and kissed Brent back, his hips slowing down a bit, just enough to let Brent talk clearly. Kaleb blushed at the thought of having Brent ride him and he blushed darkly pulling out slowly, before he laid back down. "Okay..." he murmured hotly to Brent. He was so hard, harder then he had been in his life. No one had ever gotten him so worked up or made him blush so much so in just, what felt like, a few minutes.

Unknown to them, Donna and Ameli heard Brent yell and had come up to see what had happened but then they heard the moaning and felt embarrassed and left them alone. Brent's father stirred in his sleep, but he snored softly, still in a deep sleep. Ameli was blushing to herself as she let Donna eat the food she had brought. She had also made cookies, but they were made with whole wheat flour and dark chocolate chips. She loved to bake and such and the chocolate wasn't bitter since she bought it special. "I hope you like the cookies. I love snaking on them since they don't have too many caloies... I make them myself," she said softly, trying to change the topic.