Scheduled Site Maintenance! May 31st/June 1st!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will give me time to go through my Steam Library and play some games.

But then again, I may want to be on here, checking for updates.

Nuuu, stahp with the maintenance/updates~!

Some of us don't have anything to do with their spare time ;A;

I kid, guess I'll have a day to do art stuff and play on Steam or something.

I just posted and OOC/Sign Up form for a RP, will the updates affect it?

It will not affect anyone's threads, no. :D

There may be some forum rearranging, and then some confusing new buttons IF the new roleplay index/tabs are ready, but everyone's stuff will be just fine and unaltered!

It will not affect anyone's threads, no. :D

There may be some forum rearranging, and then some confusing new buttons IF the new roleplay index/tabs are ready, but everyone's stuff will be just fine and unaltered!
Oh, thanks.

THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN!
THE END IS NIGH!

*sings unintelligible epically dramatic Latin*
GRUMPYDEUS EX MACHINA D:

Diana! You better not screw stuff up!

Also, as a programmer, I know there are ways to update a server while keeping it running!

Last edited:
Also, as a programmer, I know there are ways to update a server while keeping it running!

Yes but there are some updates you don't want to do in a live site environment. o____o Or else you risk corrupting site data and losing content.

Like in this case where I am running a forum software update that will affect and alter our database tables! We dun wanna be live for that. O__O

B... but...
What am I to do without Iwaku? D:

Yes but there are some updates you don't want to do in a live site environment. o____o Or else you risk corrupting site data and losing content.

Like in this case where I am running a forum software update that will affect and alter our database tables! We dun wanna be live for that. O__O

True... Yeah, that would be nasty...

Read a book MOHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH -I'm so evil-
B... but... Reading is hard!
Never mind the fact it's all you on forums or when roleplaying. ;A;

B... but... Reading is hard!
Never mind the fact it's all you on forums or when roleplaying. ;A;
You'll either have to read or do math. Choose which torment you'd prefer :D

that's not an option. You have to go through hell with the rest of us when iwaku's down D:
Isn't the site being closed hell enough? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.