Scheduled Site Maintenance! May 31st/June 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the site being closed hell enough? :(
NEIN! That's only half the hell. We need to make sure to torture you a bit extra while you're already in pain :D If you don't accept it you won't be allowed back on iwaku for a whole WEEK once it opens. MOHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

NEIN! That's only half the hell. We need to make sure to torture you a bit extra while you're already in pain :D If you don't accept it you won't be allowed back on iwaku for a whole WEEK once it opens. MOHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
First you take away my ice cream and now this? :(

YOU'RE THE WORST BABY SITTER EVER!!!

IT'S MY JOB TO MAKE YOU CRY. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS PAY ME FOR! :3

Does your name happen to be "Vicky" by any chance?

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
MY PARENTS ARE MEAN! D:
Of course they are. You tortured them for years by simply existing. How many sleepless nights did you give them as a toddler? How many times did you wake them up in the middle of the night by screaming and crying? How many times did you do something stupid like destroying something or hurting yourself so that your parents became frustrated? Evil babysitters are parents revenge for those awful years :D Parents just pretend that they love their babies when in reality they just wanna strangle them. ^^

Of course they are. You tortured them for years by simply existing. How many sleepless nights did you give them as a toddler? How many times did you wake them up in the middle of the night by screaming and crying? How many times did you do something stupid like destroying something or hurting yourself so that your parents became frustrated? Evil babysitters are parents revenge for those awful years :D Parents just pretend that they love their babies when in reality they just wanna strangle them. ^^
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW! :(

I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE CHILD! </3

Go outside for once you fuckin' nerd.
Wow wow. Take it easy there mate. We don't want people to die o_o (or realize that there's a world outside of iwaku :D)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I hope it doesn't go down while I'm out working today..

Gonna be screwed if I can't RP while letting the hours tick by..

If not its more stoned destiny tonight woo!

Of course it will. The forums will be down and I won't be able to sit on Diana's desk and look sexy. ):<
Diana's desk is icky and full of cat hair. I would offer you a place to sit but I don't have a desk.

Reactions: Dawn
Status
Not open for further replies.