Scheduled MAJOR site update Nov 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're playing the guessing game...

Comedy

Classic

Speculative Fiction

And from here I can't say anything that probably hasn't already been mentioned :)

Oh noes. This is not going to be good. Where am I going to get my fix? :P

Seriously though, can't wait to see the new Iwaku. Also, thanks to all Iwaku staff for working so hard towards maintaining this awesome community and website.

Looking forward to all of the updates. Thank you to all of the admins and staff working on this site!

OMG! I JUST REALIZED THAT TOMORROW (the actualization day) IS ALSO THE CONSTITUTION DAY HERE ON MY COUNTRY!

What a cheerful coincidence

Iwaku's New Style: We'll be converting over to our new style. The whole site will look dramatically different, and we expect many complaints about icky change, but HOPEFULLY the nice clean new style will make mobile support even better and easier to manage.
I enjoy using my phone much more because of this

Yay for better mobile support!

Also, it would be a complete waste not to take advantage of a little pandemonium...

Get'yer Pitchforks! Torches! Clever pun signs to wave around in protest!
Selling all the necessities for a good lynching!

Quick question! Will threads that we've made be removed or will they be safe and not deleted?

I think we were told earlier that everything is getting a complete backup... So we don't need to worry....

Just wanting to shout out a quick "Thank you" to all of the staff who is working on the update. :) Bummed about the downtime, but excited for the outcome!

*desperately clings to dark background*

The only site that doesn't assault my eyeballs... oh noez...

*prays to the Iwaku gods that it won't be white or "soothing" taupe*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
duu9e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.