Scheduled MAJOR site update Nov 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Guesses so far have been:

Anime
Comedy
D&D (Which we have admited is not going to be it THIS time!)
Animal

Man, I thought we had more guesses than this. O___O These are very good guesses though.

Reactions: EternalMusic
OOOOH! I wanna join Cards against humanity and skype. (Yeah, yeah, I'm a horrible person for loving CAH)

Hmm... Genre genre genre....
I like this crime/mystery suggestion.
Maybe it is something like... Hmm... Idk. Either something for roleplays that are like soft and cuddly and just sweet as cotton candy, or it is gonna be something cruel and harsh I believe.

Reactions: B l u E s
A Kid section! For roleplays with kids involved!

Um...A pirate section!

Err...An LGTB version!

Uhh...I can't think of anything else. >:

LGBT would be a bit much to take in I'm pretty sure... But I'm slowly getting less and less surprised about these socially unaccepted things
being negated here.

Though, I am curious to see if it's dice based....
*eye squint*

Though, I am curious to see if it's dice based....
I thought the dice area had already been nixed?

Well, technically, Diana nixed the D&D suggestion, but I should imagine that the two would be pretty much the same thing.

Well, technically, Diana nixed the D&D suggestion, but I should imagine that the two would be pretty much the same thing.
D: Aw....

Generator based?
Uh... Dystopian?
Uh... Psychological?
Uh... Um...
What haven't we covered? Most of everything else really should be miscellaneous or fandom, and even then they meet at a common grounds of modern, fantastic, horrific, sci-fictitious, etc. I'm probably over-thinking this.
Unless everyone's being given permission to make mass roleplays O.O Which would make no sense.

LGBT would be a bit much to take in I'm pretty sure... But I'm slowly getting less and less surprised about these socially unaccepted things being negated here. Though, I am curious to see if it's dice based.... *eye squint*
You surely can't be ignorant to the vast quantities of gay roleplays that go on on this site and have done since time immemorial? The reason you wouldn't have a LGBT section is because there would be way, way too many RPs to shove all into one category especially when they all have their own genres just like straight RPs do.

Reactions: Charlie's 4th Angel
You surely can't be ignorant to the vast quantities of gay roleplays that go on on this site and have done since time immemorial? The reason you wouldn't have a LGBT section is because there would be way, way too many RPs to shove all into one category especially when they all have their own genres just like straight RPs do.

Heh, I said it'd just be much for there to be a specific category.

I guess I didn't put a full statement? My bad.

Reactions: Charlie's 4th Angel
I'm leaning toward Apocalyptic/Dystopian.

I don't know if there is enough to warrant a whole section for that, but I can see it happening.

Reactions: ElBell
LGBT would be a bit much to take in I'm pretty sure... But I'm slowly getting less and less surprised about these socially unaccepted things
Heh, I said it'd just be much for there to be a specific category.
I guess I didn't put a full statement? My bad.

Not sure how to interpret "Let's make a board for all the non-heteros" and the phrase "socially unaccepted" being used together without thinking it's an insult. It'd be a pain in the mods' rear ends to move that many threads onto a single board (plus child-boards) when the site's not having any problems where they all are. From a different perspective, it sounds kind of like "Let's put all tha gays in their own separate section, for their own protection and so we don't have to put up with them in our own board." Miscommunications lead to some bad blood. *shrug*

Anyway, since they're giving the dice board idea the axe, maybe they're going to change it to something that would include dice-based plays. Like say, roleplays that're organized between players and a game-runner. Or maybe just "Open-ended" in general.

I'm looking forward to the surprise.

Reactions: Amberlin
I really really want to see this happening!!!! IM TIRED OF THE ALERTS BEING SO SLOW O_O

Thanks my precious staff<3 I love you all and give you cookies

Glad we're getting this <3

Though, is there a possibility of it taking more than one day? I'm just curious about that since Friday is usually one of my more active days~

Unless something goes HORRIBLY HORRIBLY WRONG, this shouldn't take more than a day. o_o I expect things will be back online by Thursday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.