Saving Satan

Danny shook his head.
"Nope," he said, driving off once Gabe had his seat belt on.
"Though, I'll give you two hints. It's something you'll really enjoy, and it's also something your other friends would never approve of," he chuckled again, turning his radio up and drumming his fingers to a Three Days Grace song.

He was driving for about thirty minutes until the were down town. He smiled, finding a fairly cheap parking lot and pulling in, paying the fee and putting the slip inside his car on the dash.
"Let's go," he said, walking out and towards a large venue that was host to many concerts. He walked up to a lie by the door, sitting with the few people who were there early. He pat the dirt beside him, smiling at Gabe.
"Now that I have you trapped, here," he said, pulling thin slips out of his pocket and unfolding them, handing one to Gabe. On the ticket, plain as day, the venue, date, and the name "Neon Trees" was printed.
"In case you haven't seen one before, these are concert tickets. To Neon Trees, might I add," he said, smirking. He remembered Gabe making him promise not to tell anyone he liked the band, which was why he kept it a secret.

Gabe thought about it the whole time while they were in the car, wondering what he would like, but no one else would approve of. Finally. As they made it there, he had a slight inkling as to what it could be, but still couldn't pinpoint it.

Gabriel gasped when he saw the tickets in Daniel's hand. "No way! Danny! That's awesome!" he said happily, grabbing the other boy and hugging him. He quickly let go, blushing. "I've always wanted to see one of their concerts but, you know," he said, smiling. "Thank you so much!"

Danny couldn't help it as his heart skipped a beat when Gabe hugged him. He mentally punched himself. It was only a hug. He was stupid for getting even a little worked up about it, considering it would probably never mean anything more to Gabe.
"Yeah, I know. Why do you think I got them? And seriously, if your friends ask tell them I took you to a movie or something. I'm just glad I was able to afford both of them. I mean, we're gonna be in the front row, after all," he stated, tucking the tickets safely into his pocket.
"But, you know, if you really want to thank me, you give me a kiss," he said, tapping his cheek with his finger. He laughed a little, leaning against the wall.

"Oh Daniel, you didn't," Gabriel said, gasping a little. "Front Row? How much did you pay?" he asked. He blushed lightly, looking at Danny with a small pout. "Oh you..." he murmured gently. It was only proper to thank him though, right? If that was what Danny wanted... It was the least he could do...

After looking around a little, he turned back to Danny and leaned over, kissing his cheek quickly. He quickly turned away with a dark red tinge on his cheeks.

Danny smiled again. That wasn't even the half of it. He was going to tell Gabe about the other half after the concert. He wasn't actually expecting Gabe to kiss his cheek, but when he did the blonds eyes went wide. He looked at Gabe with a shocked expression before returning to his smirk. He nudged him playfully, smiling a bit.
"We're gonna be sitting here for a while, so if you want to leave to go look around in a near by store, I'll hold your spot."

"No, I'll be fine," Gabe replied. "I don't really feel like looking at anything," he admitted, smiling and sitting down.

Danny nodded, closing his eyes and letting his head rest against the wall.
"Okay," he said, checking to make sure the tickets were still in his pocket.

After a couple of hours the sky started to darken. The security guards came out to monitor the line. Then they let the concert go-ers in to get to their seats.
"Do you want nachos or something before the concert?"

He was starting to nod off when the guards came and started letting them in. Gabriel thought for a minute. "No... I am thirsty though, think they had soda or something?" he asked, smiling.

Danny nodded, leading him over to a vendor. He ordered a water bottle for himself before pulling money out, waiting for Gabe to ask for his drink.

Gabriel ordered a Dr. Pepper, turning and smiling at Danny. "Thank you, I could've paid for myself though," he said, smiling.

Danny shrugged, handing the man the money and taking his drink.
"No way, today is my turn to treat you," he said, opening his water and taking a drink.
"So, let's go to our seats," he said, walking off and leading Gabe to the front row.

Once it was time for the show to start the opening act came out and performed. They were decent, but it was a band Danny had never heard of. Finally the main event started.

Gabe smiled, "Oh, well thank you for your kindness." He sipped at his soda, following Danny to his sits. He looked around wonderously, this being his first concert ever. He clapped happily for the first act, though he had no idea who they were. "They were good, who were they?" he asked, leaning over to Daniel.

Danny shrugged.
"No idea, never heard of them before. They were pretty good though," he said, looking up as the band took stage. Tyler Glenn said some things, getting the crowd pumped up and on their feet, screaming and shouting excitedly. Finally he took off with the first song, 'Animal'.

Gabriel nodded and looked back up. He jumped to his feet as they started playing another one of his favorite songs. "I love this song!" he said cheerfully, looking at Daniel.

Danny nodded happily as he joined the rest of the crowd in dancing, jumping, and singing along. Concerts were fun, he had been to a few in his life time. He glanced at Gabe, smirking.
"It get's better," he shouted to him before returning to singing and dancing like a fool.

Gabriel laughed, singing along as well. He was extremely happy and his cheeks were red from so much hopping around, but he didn't care in the least.

The concert went along smoothly. The crowd was pumped, the band was exciting, and Danny was glad that Gabe was having a good time. Once the concert was over he was tired but as he saw Gabe about to leave he grabbed his sleeve, pulling him to sit down.
"Wait," he said. They were there for about another ten or fifteen minutes as everyone except several other people left. Finally Danny reached into his shirt, tugging the two lanyards off his neck and giving Gabe one of them. On the end, in large print, there was a card that said 'VIP Backstage Pass'. He them replaced his on his neck, hanging out of his shirt now.
"Don't worry about the cost," he said before Gabe could say anything else.

Gabriel was super excited, even as the show ended. He'd never felt so thrilled! And for once, he didn't really care if his friends or family found out. He turned to leave when Daniel pulled him down.

He gasped lightly. "Daniel! Those are... Are for backstage!" he said excitedly.

Danny nodded, getting up once they were called backstage. The others who had passes came in as well.
"I told you, it's my turn to treat you today," he smirked, looking around as they went through a door backstage.
"Oh! One more thing," he said, tugging off his shirt to reveal a white Neon Trees band shirt, which he took off and handed to Gabe.
"Sorry, I didn't know how else to hide it," he chuckled, pulling his shirt back on.
"You can get that signed," he said, nudging Gabe again.

He clutched the shirt tightly to his chest, smiling at him. "Oh Danny.... I don't know how to thank you!" he said, pulling him into a hug. "This is so wonderful!"