Saving and Secrets

Caleb waited for April and smoked a cigarette to calm his happy gibbers nerves. He was just so happy! Finally he had a shot, a shot at life, at giving him and his sister a better life! When April came hurrying over to him, Caleb dropped the cigarette and caught her with a laugh when she asked if he got it before covering his face with kisses. It was a surprise, but a good surprise and a nice feeling. When a car came by, he just flipped them off and made sure that April didnt lose her footing as he put her down.
"Yeah, I got it." He smiled and hugged her close to him. "I couldnt have done it without you."

His heart was going so fast he thought he was going to pass out. "It went really well. It was weird, like they checked my face and made me take off my shirt and even one of the men grabbed my nuts. But other than that it went great. They took pictures of me and now my first shoot is on friday at 10 AM." He smiled. "I'll have awesome news to tell Anna when I have her again on Saturday, she's going to be so happy and proud!" He beamed at April and jumped around.

He grabbed her in his arms and swung around with her. He just couldnt contain his happiness.

April giggled. "Oh dear. Well, if it makes you feel better, on my first day, one of the ladies groped me, and I almost hit her in the face! I didn't, though, so it was all good!" She, herself was absolutely ecstatic, she felt as though she could jump to the moon with Caleb and back. "Of course she will! I'm sure her foster parents will be elated too! You've finally got a steady paying job, ah! If I could pick you up, I would!" Her smile was radiant.

They were joyous. On their way home, the pair stopped by a diner and ate to their heart's desire, absolutely feasting. They felt like Kings, so they ate like royalty. It was glorious. Up until April remembered that a key part of becoming a model and staying a model was maintaining a strict diet. She had told him to consult a dietician at the shoot on Friday, because she knew there would definitely be at least one there. Diets vary depending on the person, anyway.

They had been out all day, watching movies, window shopping, April had even insisted on buying him a bunch of new clothes to celebrate. She'd remembered she needed to get a couple pairs of undergarments, so she'd mindlessly brought him inside the lingerie store, before noticed the slight panic in his eye, and began laughing. He stood outside the store after that. When they got home, April still had enough energy in her to cook a hearty dinner. Fried rice and butter chicken, potato wedges and roasted veggies on the side.

They ate, they slept. The next couple of days rolled by all too quickly. April painted and painted, while Caleb was behind screens researching the job he had scored. She helped him a bit here and there, with first account advice of the workplace. It was nice. He felt like home.

"I'm gonna look ridiculous doing these types of poses." Caleb huffed as he did his research. He showed April the foto he was looking at. "This is ridiculous and women like hanging this on the wall?" He had his first shoot tonight. It's why he was researching, but he was mostly just making fun of other models because he was nervous for tonight. They would be taking pictures right outside the city in a hanger. They were gonna try do the badboy image thing. They would have his clothes and make up... this would actually come in a magazine if it was good...

"W-which do you think is the better bad boy look?" He asked April and held up two pictures on the TV screen.

He was so damn nervous, but he had the shoot tonight and he could pick up Anna tomorrow. It waarschijnlijk a good weekend.