Saved Your Life

He shrugged, "Just muscle pains from the accident," he gave her his signature smile, "Its ok. I am ok. Really!"

Carmen sat up quickly "was I laying on something that hurt? Did I accidentally bump your rib?" she asked very concerned

Wyatt thought 'Crap! How am I gonna get out of this!?!' He kept his composure, "No it was actually my fault. Don't worry!" He cupped her face in his hands and looked her dead in the eyes, "Everything is ok. Don't worry about it."

"Wyatt...." She said with a small pout looking back at him. She made a mental note to try and talk to him about it more later before she became lost in his eyes again.

Wyatt smiled warmly and gently kissed her lips, "You worry to much!" He continued his happy charade. He gently put his hands down.

"It's only because I like you." She said laying her head on his shoulder. "And I'm the reason you're in pain."

Wyatt gently rubbed her back, "Well I like you too. But hey, its not your fault, don't ever think that."

"Too late" She said with a small smile and gently kissed his neck. "I'm just glad I can make it up to you now."

Wyatt honestly didn't expect that... but he did like it. He smirks and pulls her closer to him, "Really? How?"

Carmen smiled pulling her leg up so her thigh was resting on his lap and gently bit his ear before whispering. "I have ways."

He continued to smirk, really curious about what those ways were. He looked at her there faces inches away from each other. "Oh come on. You know how curious I can get."

Carmen smiled moving even closer "you know what they say though don't you?" She said as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Curiosity killed the cat"

He chuckled, he really liked this side of Carmen. He leaned in and kissed her lips, placing his hands on her hips.

As soon as his lips met hers she felt all dominance she had seconds before disappear. She kissed back hooking her arms around his neck, hoping to extend the kiss as long as possible

He pulled her closer, kissing her more hungrily and lustfully, his dominance taking over.

Carmen hummed into the kiss opening her mouth to tangle her tongue with his. Her hands gripped his shirt pulling her self against him, so that there was no distance between them.

He slowly moved his hand under her shirt, gliding it up and down her stomach as their tongues wrestle. Damn, this was even better than the first time! He didn't think that was possible!

Carmen felt so strange, his mouth was so rough and demanding but his hands were being so smooth and gentle. With the combination of the two it only made we want more of both. She wanted him to caress her legs her sides her ass, everywhere. She wanted him to mark her so no one else would even think about touch her. She kissed more eagerly and pulled his shirt more hoping to covey the message.

Wyatt got the message. It was as clear as day. As he continued to kiss her his hands went down to her ass, pushing her closer to him. Just then Wyatt parted their lips and brought his to her neck. He bite down slightly hard as he continued to caress her ass and legs.

Reactions: Trifected
Carmen gasped when his teeth came down on her neck and it quickly turned into a moan. She bit her lip so she wouldn't be to loud. After a moment or two of him carefully moving his hands around her ass and theighs she wanted more. Not all the way but she wanted to be his. "Rougher"she whispered though a moan as he bit her neck.