Saved Your Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Wyatt smiled softly and gently kissed her lips, "You always were a goofball." He teased. He looked outside then at her, "What time is it anyways?"

She smiled kissing back then laid her head on his chest. "I have no clue. Sorry if I woke you."She closed her eyes wondering if she should ask him what he said.

He arched an eyebrow, "No you didn't wake me up. Why? Did you say something while I was asleep?"
The sun slowly began rising.

"Well...." She started thinking of how she wanted to form her sentence. "You did actually. You said Jag älskar dig Carmen..... What does that mean?" She asked looking up at him.

Wyatt's eyes widened slightly and he looked at her surprised, blushing slightly, "Are you sure I said 'Jag älskar dig Carmen' ? Are you absolutly sure that was what I said?"

She nodded looking worried "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how you pronounced it. Why does that mean something bad?" She asked concerned.

Wyatt shook his head, "No... no it isn't." He didn't want to tell her what it meant however. He looked at the time, "Huh... almost 6 am. Gotta wake up Mina." He said trying to avoid the question... he hoped she wouldn't ask Mina.... Wyatt walked in Mina's room and woke her up.

"Wait! What does it mean then?" She asked as he left the room. She sighed knowing he wouldn't answer. She'd have to remember to ask Mina when she got home from school. There's no way she knew how to spell it, so no need to look it up. She laid back down and looked up at the ceiling thinking.

After Mina got dressed she ran over to Carmen with a brush. She smiled softly, "Carmen can you brush my hair? Wyatt doesn't know how to brush girls hair and he is busy making breakfast."

"sure" She said with a smile sitting up. She took the brush from the little girl and gently brushed from the ends up. "Hey Mina?" She asked listening carefully to make sure that Wyatt really was downstairs.

Without looking at her Mina asked, "Yeah Carmen?"

"What does Jag älskar dig mean?" She asked casually as she continued to brush her hair.

Mina's eyes looked a little caught off guard. However Carmen couldn't she her reaction, "Uh, it means I love you in Swedish. Why? Where did you hear it?"

"I just heard it somewhere, they said it was Swedish, but they wouldn't tell me what it meant. So I thought I'd ask you." She said with a smile "okay all done. Why don't you go look in the mirror"

She nods slightly and smiles, "Thank you!" She runs to the bathroom and looks at her hair in the mirror.
Meanwhile Wyatt was still making breakfast.

Carmen sat on the bed wondering what this meant. Did he really love her? Or was it just part of his dream.... There was no way for her to know.... though clearly Wyatt did want to avoid the subject...

Once breakfast was finally done Wyatt yelled, "Hey girls! Get your food before I eat it all!" Mina was about to rush down the stairs then looked at Carmen and smiled slightly, "He is actually being serious." She darted down the stairs.
All Wyatt could do was think... did he really say what Carmen claims he said?...

"What?" She said out loud, wondering what she meant by that as she followed her down stairs. "That smells pretty good Wyatt." She complemented him

Wyatt smiled slightly and rubbed the back of his head, "Thanks."
Mina dug in with a smile, "Wyatt is a great cook!"

"I'll have to show you mine then" She said with a smirk. "You'll never want to eat his cooking again."