Sailor moon, Re-unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Thanks for ALL the input on this. -.- Seriously sorry I caused such a problem. I've got bad people skills and should learn how to approach things.

I'm a very impatient person. It's a big problem people have with me. When they don't know how to deal with it. Most people that know me well just tell me I'm being stupid and I need to step back and take a calming breath and be more patient.

Nah, Kota just beast some sense into me or screams "Yuki your Zane is showing" and I get it. :3

Well I go by Bubbles on most chat....So you could just pop my bubble.

Yes, I keep her in check. I just hug her and refuse to let go until she calms down. Kind of like that scene in Mulan where Chien Po picks Yao up and holds him, chanting calming stuff. That would be our friendship.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet_Temptation
BHAHAHHAHAH

Yeah it would be and you used a Disney reference! I am so proud, So very very proud!

images

• Love
Reactions: Sweet_Temptation
Pretty much, I am so Yoa XD Any way, my arm/hand is cramping and stuff. Sooo yeah. :3

It has one of my favorite disney songs. "I'll make a man out of you."

Yuuuki, I know I'm about to pick you up at your house but I want you to listen to this song. Because it's in my head and you get music in my head all the time.

BECAUSE I'LL BE OUT ON A DATE WITH A HOT GUY SO YOU'LL NEED ENTERTAINMENT. -laughs maniacally and runs into a wall-

And tell graal to post, he takes forever.

Your oh so nice to me. I am sure that it will get stuck in my head, due to the beat. You should play this when he comes up ;3 Bahahah.

I will tell him to post and stuff and all that Jazz, We have to eat some food sir! <3

YAH. It's catchy, and I love The Ready Set. NOT THAT YOU CARE. You had better tell him to post. Eat food? I'll reply to our rps when I get home, I shouldn't be out too late.

Also, my living room is getting a new floor so I won't be home until Thursday. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.