Sailor Moon Fan RP: Princess Solaria and the Sailor Scouts

Aria tilted her head curiously at Haruchi's words. She was used to her aunts near maniac driving speed. She remembered one night when her aunt had come home buzzed that she'd admitted to wanting to be a race car driver at one point.

"What's a rice ball made out of, besides, y'know, rice?" The brunette gave the blonde an easy smile. She didn't ask about the pickled radish, she didn't really like pickled anything.

"Depends on what you like. Sometimes there's vinegar, sometimes there's spices, and sometimes there's sesame seeds mixed into the rice. Though almost always there's some nori, or dried seaweed wrapped around them. I made various kinds, even one with wasabi paste."

Aria nodded as she soaked in the information.

"I'll try one later, of that's okay? For lunch?" She asked as she perched her head up with her arm against the back of her seat. The car took a near too sharp corner.

"Alright girls, we're herrrreeeeeee.." Arias aunt sang song from the front of the vehicle.

Haruhi got out of the car and took a deep breath of the salty air. A breeze caught her dress and played with her hair, making her feel real bliss. The three walked down to the actual beach, and found a spot to set their things up Haruhi looked out at the ocean, sparkling a beautiful blue colour. She couldn't wait to take a dip. Then, something caught her attention.

"Aria, look!"

Haruhi pointed towards a wave, quite large in size. Riding it was a surfer, who navigated the stream with absolute grace.

"He almost looks like you on the ice, so graceous and beautiful..."

Aria looked up from where she was laying out a towel. Silvery eyes followed the blondes finger to land on the surfer out on the waves. He was quite impressive out there.

"I don't think guys like to be called beautiful...." She teased the blonde, but she didn't look away from the guy for a few more minutes. Then with a shake of her head, she finished laying out the towel. "Hey, Aunt Marie, we're going to go play in the surf a little bit!" The brunette declared before looping her arm through Haruchis and dragging her towards said ocean. "So what did Miss Birdy have to say about the other scouts?" She asked as soon as she was out of earshot of her aunt.

"She said that apparently the ones who were to be reborn around the same time as me were the ones of the outer solar system. That makes you, as Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. When I told her we were going to the beach she said it was most likely we would encounter Neptune, if anything, since back then most of it was covered in deep water. I wonder if we're so lucky as to find two scouts so close in time, though."

Aria shrugged in response to the last question out of the blondes mouth.

"Maybe, ya never know, right?" she asked chirpily before darting forward to kick at a little bit of ocean water as it tried to devour the beach. The brunette then, with a wicked smile, turned and kicked some of the spray at the blonde. "How do we know if we find them?" She asked the other girl before starting a full on ocean assault at her.

"Ohooh? You should know better than to pick a fight with the Japanese!~"

Haruhi locked her fingers in a ninja-like manner.

"Secret technique of the east! Sui no jutsu: Mizu no bakudan!"

She dug her entire body below the surface, and then came crashing up with her arms forcing as much water as possible forward.

"Anyway, I think the only way of really knowing is by finding ut if they can use the pen to transform. It appears all of us have that item which opens up a conduit to our past selves, or something."

Aqua was surfing on a wave ocassionaly doing a trick he only liked to show off if it was to do with water.After the wave ended he went into land to drop off his surf board but still wanted to continue to swim.

"Ah that's better" he said squeezing the water out of his dark blue hair

Aria couldn't help the squeal that ripped from her throat as she was soaked by the shorter girl. Without further ado she started to kick even more water at the girl with a giggle, feeling like a kid but loving every second of the water fight. She'd lost track of the surfer from earlier, her focus entirely on Haruchi at the moment.

"How do we know when the pen will appear? I didn't know I had the pen until it just kind of appeared." She resorted back with a pant then kicked another leg full of water at the girl and turned tail and run down along the beach, looking over her shoulder at the other girl and not paying any attention to where she was going.

"I think Manami, the bird-thingy has them. I don't know where, so don't ask me, but... Look out!"

Aria didn't have time to react, and she ran straight into the guy who had been surfing earlier.

"Oh no! Aria, are you okay?"

Haruhi ran up to Aria to check if she was wounded. She seemed to be okay, so she turned to the blue haired guy

"I'm so sorry, it was all my fault... It was me she was talking to, so if I just hadn't stolen her attention this wouldn't have happened."

"It's ok" he said a warm smile on his face " as long as she is ok"

Water dripped down his face but the sun quickly dried it.He was wearing ice blue swimming trunks and a shark tooth necklace.

Haruhi who had helped Aria back on her feet turned to the boy in the blue trunks again.

"I'm sorry if it sounds weird, but was it you out there who was surfing just now? I thought you looked really pretty."

Aria was now blushing a deep red. She'd apologize to the boy, but she was pretty sure she'd start stuttering. She hadn't ever actually run right into someone before, not literally anyways. It took a few moments before she felt confidant her voice wouldn't shake. She flashed a sheepish smile.

"Yea, I'm fine, I'm sorry about that." She managed to get out without squeaking or stuttering. She glanced over at the blonde, if she wasn't afraid of hurting the other girl, she'd have elbowed her. She still didn't think the word 'pretty' was a good compliment for a guy.