Sailor Moon Fan RP: Princess Solaria and the Sailor Scouts

Aria flashed another smile at the blonde.
"Oh I bet you do give one hell of a hug. Your probably deserve an ward for it." She winked before she ducked into the fast food place. "So, maybe we should exchange numbers? So we can keep better track of each other?" The brunette suggested in a rush, a small blush crossing her cheeks. She could count the number of contacts she had on her fingers. With a little bit of a gulp she rushed on. "My aunt and i were going to go to the beach tomorrow, would you like to come? You can bring your bird."

"Oh, I was just gonna suggest that myself! Well, the phone part, not the part with the aunt. My aunt is back in Japan, it would be weird if I asked you to go to the beach with her..."

Haruhi blushed, as she realized she had began talking nonsense, and instead took out her cell phone so they could exchange numbers.

"But yeah, that souds really nice. I'm sure my bird would love it, too."

Aria smiled and whipped her own cell phone out before handing it over to Haruchi so the blonde could enter her number into Arias's cell. The brunette turned and ordered a cheeseburger with a large fry and a large vanilla shake. She pulled out her wallet and paid for it before turning back to the blonde again.

"great minds think alike!" She chirped.

Haruhi smiled, and then paid for her meal consisting of a double cheeseburger, a medium fry and a strawberry shake. The two sat down, and when she took the first bite, it tasted like the best thing she'd ever eaten. That was probably mostly due to the fact that she was literally starving, and that everything felt like heaven after making up with Aria.

"You know, I've always found it weird how places like this are open 24/7. I never imagined it would actually be useful one day."

Aria nodded around her own mouthful of food, mouth to full to talk and be polite. After a moment, she swallowed.

"I wish I would've known about the place sooner, it'd have been so handy during finals last year." She continued on to explain. "I had a skating tournament, an art contest and my finals all in the same week." She made a face. "Never doing that again." She finished in a deceleration. The brunette shifted in her seat. "So, you told me about the scouts, why don't you tell me about yourself? You said your aunt was in Japan, are you from there?"

Haruhi ate some more, and nodded.

"Mhmm. But my dad is from America, so I've been over here quite a few times. My parents thought it would be healthy for me to study here for a while, since my relations with others back at my old school weren't exactly... How do you say... Perfect."

Aria tiled her head, silver orbs locked onto the blonde, she could read between the lines enough to know something had happened. She stared at the girl in silence for a few moments, deciding if she should ask or not. She continued to stare silently, barely blinking.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked quietly.

"Well, it's not like I don't want to, but I've never done it before... I've only talked about it with my parents. I guess it's a classical case of being an easy target. I've always been quite sensitive, and bullies have been able to pick up on that. Of course, it didn't get better when my self confidence started dropping as a result."

She took another bite, and stared out the window a bit. It was not only the first time in a while she had thought about her problems, but it was also the first time she talked about it with someone her age.

"But it's gotten a lot better, recently. I still have trouble socializing with others though, since I've missed out on most social activities in the past, and I'm not sure how to do it."

Aria watched the blonde quietly. She finished up her burger and started to munch on her fries as she listened, glancing at the clock every now and then. It was getting even later.

"Well, you aren't doing all that bad with me." She encouraged Haruchi with a bright, nearly sunny smile. "I mean, in the past 24 hours, you've learned to skate with a total stranger, managed to scare off said stranger, then befriend her and now you're eating dinner with that stranger turned friend and you managed to exchange numbers with her." She paused and took a breath, "and you've made plans to hang out with said new friend for tomorrow." The brunette winked playfully. "It was a bit messy, but it worked."

Haruhi laughed.

"Wow, you're right. I guess I must be more awesome than I thought!"

She began eating her fries as well, dipping them in ketchup on the go.

"So, this aunt of yours. Do you live with her? Is she a nice lady?"

Aria nodded.
"Of course I'm right," she winked at the other girl. "Yea, I've lived with her for awhile, I get along with her pretty well." She flashed a smile, her eyes glazing over. "she's been a really big support ever since I moved in with her."

Haruhi nodded.

"So you haven't lived with her all your life? did you move in with her because it was closer to practice, or maybe you're like me?"

Aria laughed lightly and shook her head.
"No, nothing tragic or anything, I just get along with her better than my parents." She paused and made a face. "They were to stifling." She nodded and flashed a smile then glanced at the time again. "However, if I get caught sneaking in any later, that peaceful coexisting thing we have going might get a bit strained." the brunette smiled and began to take a couple steps away from the blonde. "See ya tomorrow, meet up at the rink? I'll send you a text an hour before we leave?"

Haruhi laughed again.

"Alright, that sounds good. Again, thank you, I've really enjoyed myself, even if it's this late."

The two said goodbye, and Haruhi began making her way home. The sun was almost rising, painting the sky a deep purple colour. When she finally arrived, she passed out on her bed. But this time, it was a peaceful smile on her lips, as opposed to the crying frown from yesterday,

Meanwhile, a similar scene was playing out Aria's house. After sneaking back through her window, the brunette collapsed onto her bed, dropping her skates onto the floor next to her. She watched the sky turn purple and a smile played at her lips.

"That's pretty, I'l have to paint a sunrise sometime." She murmured even as her eyes drifted to a close as she passed out in bed, still completely dressed. A couple hours later, Arias aunt knocked on her door.

"Aria, come on, get up lazy bones, we're going to the beach today, remember?!" The older woman called through the door. Aria bolted up in surprise, glancing over at her alarm clock as she did.

"Sorry, I'm up!" She called before jumping from bed and bustling about her room, packing her beach bag then grabbing her things for the shower. On her way to the bathroom, she double checked with her aunt to make sure it was actually alright for Haruchi to come along. After getting the okay, the brunette sent a text to the blonde before jumping into the shower.

The blonde smiled as she received the text.

"Okay, I'll be there" She replied.

Someone bumped into her, and they apologized. Then she figured she probably shouldn't be standing right at the entrance, since she would be in the way of people, so she sat down on a bench. She sat there with a dumb smile, happilly humming the melody of her favourite piece.

In her excitement she had woken up early, and so she had prepared everything to be sure she wouldn't be late. Then she had headed to the rink, also not to be late. And so she sat there with her dumb smile, like a child waiting for christmas presents, and without a care in the world about how she had been overly cautious.

An hour later, just as promised, a silver camery pulled up alongside the ice rink. Moments later, Aria popped out from the passenger seat. She took a few steps towards the rink, pale colored eyes scanning for a familiar head of blonde hair. When the brunette spotted the girl, she waved her hand in the air to get her attention before she jogged up to the other girl.

"hey, ready?" She asked, bending and scooping up the blondes things without waiting for a reply. "Come on." She grinned and started to walk backwards towards the car, much like she had done the night before, so that she could talk to Haruchi face to face and not over her shoulder.

Haruhi smiled warmly.

"As ready as ever!"

When the two reached the car, Haruhi bowed down to Aria's aunt.

"My name's Hoshizora Haruhi, pleased to meet you. I'm grateful that you decided to let me join on this private trip."

Arias aunt tilted her head as Haruchi bowed, she glanced over at Aria and raised her eyebrow in question. The brunette however, was busy storing Haruchis things in the trunk next to her own things.

"No problem?" Her answer sounded more like a question. She'd have to quiz her niece about her new friend later. "Jump on in, we have some road to burn." She chirped, nearly sounding like Aria for a moment. Aria dove into the backseat, opting to sit with Haruchi instead of returning to the passenger seat in the front.

Haruhi was slightly surprised by the speed with which Aria's aunt drove, but she quickly got used to it. It was fun having that sllightly tingling feeling in your stomach.

"I brought some rice balls and pickled radish, if you want to try it. My family always used to bring it when we went out on picnics and such."