Saddest 'injury' you ever got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was making a pretty ordinary sandwhich. I was too lazy to walk across the kitchen to grab a butter knife from the drawer, so I grabbed the oh so conveniently placed butcher knife on the center island. I proceeded to cut my sandwhich in half, and to my utter shock, realized I had absent-mindedly sliced right through my thumb. Thankfully, there was nothing too crucial done, and I realized quick enough before I passed out.

Was making a pretty ordinary sandwhich. I was too lazy to walk across the kitchen to grab a butter knife from the drawer, so I grabbed the oh so conveniently placed butcher knife on the center island. I proceeded to cut my sandwhich in half, and to my utter shock, realized I had absent-mindedly sliced right through my thumb. Thankfully, there was nothing too crucial done, and I realized quick enough before I passed out.
Jesus. o_o

Sliced right through as in right off? Or did you hit something and stop?

Jesus. o_o

Sliced right through as in right off? Or did you hit something and stop?
I suppose I didn't explain that part well lol. It wasn't as bad as cutting to the bone. I'd say I cat halfway to my finger bone. It was enough for me to freak the f*** out though!

Edit:
Realized I wrote "sliced right through," So of course you'd think I sliced it off. That's my bad narrative.
-_____- it's early. That's my excuse.

Broke my thumb on my left hand after showing a friend a bunch of grapples and holds.

Also, during a wrestling event here in Britain. I tried to get a guy with a super kick as he was on the turnbuckle, ended up slipping, and smashing my knee into the steel stairs.

I suppose I didn't explain that part well lol. It wasn't as bad as cutting to the bone. I'd say I cat halfway to my finger bone. It was enough for me to freak the f*** out though!
Still pretty painful though. :P
Edit:
Realized I wrote "sliced right through," So of course you'd think I sliced it off. That's my bad narrative.
-_____- it's early. That's my excuse.
I ain't judging, I haven't slept yet. :P

When I was six, I jumped off the roof of my house because I was dumb. I can't even fathom my thought process at that moment.

I almost broke my arm and ankle, and anyway went around with a splint for a couple weeks. Considering I landed on my side, I'm surprised I didn't seriously injure my face in some way, considering my cheek slammed right into the ground. It's kind of a wonder I only got the injuries that I did, really.

Ah. Well. I almost chopped of my own thumb during cutting firewood. Thumb buddies?

I Ran on a picknick table at night, while the table was darker than the grass. My leg leg gained a memorable scar from that episode.

Get it? The "thumbs up" for the like button. Hue hue hue
Would you say you both also had green thumbs?
Get it? Cause the thumb is green? From a lack of blood?

What I can remember:

Got splinters in my feet walking around on the beach. You know what's sad? I couldn't go swimming with my friends because of it.

Also cut my thumb opening a can (most recent). Dunno how it happened, I guess my hand just slipped and then wow, there's blood and it stings. Immediately ran it under a tap.

I was running around in the slippery halls back in high school and fell at some point. Sprained my leg and cried a little about it (mostly out of embarrassment). But you know what? The cute guy I liked carrying me to the nurse made up for it ;)

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Cracked my head open twice.

1st time was at a relatives house. She and I dancing like idiots, we lean away from each other. She let's go and bang, right on the corner of the wall. I cri. Mom is in other room talking to relatives mom. I cri for about twenty minutes cuz I'm the kid who cris over everything. Rug is stained with blood and my mom flips out :D she always came running from then on.

Second time was at school. Bent over to pick up a piece of paper and I hit my head on corner of counter. "Ow...Geez man." Throw paper away and start talking to my friends and a girls like "OH MY GOD YOURE BLEEDING"
I touch my head and see blood and the first thing out of my mouth is. "Not agaaaaaain." I see the teacher pass out and laugh

Best day

>sweet innocent adorable babby henry
>sitting on floor
>father: "come giz me hug"
>stand
>dizzy
>collapse and hit head on table
>stop breathing for 2 minutes
>first hospital visit, first ambulance ride

oh also, I electrocuted myself
>even sweeter innocenter adorabler babbyer 2-year-old henry
>living in Germany