Sacrifice [OOC and Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay got it my mistake. Im going to start over then. :D also I wouldn't have minded a little company. Hehe lol

Got it. Now I really have a clear understanding of your world. Will delete my post and fix/edit the one before it. I was going with the flow with an earlier mention of a human camp in the harbor on a boat. Now that it's clear to me what you originally had in mind, I'll adhere to it as best I can.

o god Mglo killing the mother of the little girl xD i was like nooooooooo

Reactions: Mglo
I'm sorry guys it's just I shoulda been more specific it was my bad D: We can def. have people just I don't want groups of people maybe you find someone scavenging for something and kill them or recruit them, one way we could recruit people later on if more join over time we could find them scavenging for food, although if we get to many people I think we'd split off to smaller groups just for the plot for now the amount we have is good for one group. There is a plot to this it's loose really just has a beginning and an ending but yeah

But yeah that was my bad for not being specific enough! everything is good ;D

@Commander Grayson You were talking about being shot by automatic rifles, people don't have any major guns and if they did it'd be a pistol at the most, which I tried to explain before...when people left they took everything especially guns...remember they went to a different world in another dimension all together so anyone who had guns took them I already explained this in the post above and I also told you finding people in groups would be very rare VERY rare I suggest you change your post to one person I just don't want people to talk about killing everyone to be their opening post because people here don't group up and if they do it's a large colony that you wouldn't be able to kill right away I already addressed this when I accepted you I ask that you change your post to a pistol at the most and you're only killing one person, I have a population written down and I don't want that to dwindle very fast I also said that people are not out much there are very few humans in this city and they wouldn't attack you they would run due to you being a greater one...I suggest you change your post, thank you.

NPC application

Name: Robin Galeki
Looks:

Plans to effect the RP: She'll help link vicious Vannic with the group.
Powers/Effects: N/A
Weapons: Bow, arrows, and a knife
Major skills that will effect the RP: Intelligent yandere human. She'll convince Vannic to keep her alive as food-on-the-go. This way he doesn't try to eat everybody else while he doesn't know/care for them. I made her yandere cause she has to be pretty dedicated/crazy to offer herself as a !food source to my instinct driven character.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dramma
NPC application

Name: Robin Galeki
Looks:

Plans to effect the RP: She'll help link vicious Vannic with the group.
Powers/Effects: N/A
Weapons: Bow, arrows, and a knife
Major skills that will effect the RP: Intelligent yandere human. She'll convince Vannic to keep her alive as food-on-the-go. This way he doesn't try to eat everybody else while he doesn't know/care for them. I made her yandere cause she has to be pretty dedicated/crazy to offer herself as a !food source to my instinct driven character.​
accepted!

Woo hoo! I'll introduce her soon or my character will be alone forever D:

It's been a wile since anyone's posted.

It'd be nice if this could start-up again. Even though my character wasn't interacting with anybody yet, I was having a good time setting it up for, in my mind, much anticipated group interaction.

Yes I've been less frequent on this site sorry..just something happened and memories hit me and it was too much but no fear..I am back and will be continuing this RP! :D I'll be messaging to see who is still interested!

I just noticed the Shape shifter was still open. I'd like to take that one.

Name: Ajax
Race: shapeshifter
Looks: His appearance varies, he is a shapeshifter after all, but the appearance he takes on for day to day life is: 6'0, caucasian, average build. Brown hair, brown eyes, wears a worn black baseball cap, green T-shirt beneath a blue over coat, dark green cargo pants and combat boots.
Bio: He could already hide amongst the humans before the war. He did go to the scientists out of curiosity though. They amplified his power so he could turn into many more things. He escaped by turning into a house fly and flying away. He now moves through the magical wastes honing his abilities and fighting the darker magical creatures.
Magic: can change into anything he wants. However the more drastic the change, the more of his energy will be drained. Too much and he may slip into a coma.
Weapon: whatever he turns into.
Skills: infiltration, survival, stealth.
Greater one or not: greater one

Orbital is there a limit to how many things he can shapeshift into?
By drastic does that mean like the change from human to fly or human to something big?
Also... can he shapeshift into another person? D:

Just curious.

He can change into anything. Changing into another person or creature is effortless, but something larger or more complex, such as a tank, would be strenuous and he wouldn't have the energy to change back or into something else for a while.

I don't think he should be able to shift to other humans just to Keep it so you arent controlling others in anyway, but other then that you're accepted

correction on what i said before : you shouldnt be able to shapeshift into other players anyone else you may

Status
Not open for further replies.