Sacrifice [OOC and Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy. I screw up my intro, so I have to move from the beach to the city. I try to set up an interaction with Mglo, and what does he do? Blow right by me and head for the goddam beach!
Mglo hasn't started yet and if you wish to meet up with someone I suggest notifying them here so they know and realize it's them as you had given no names there and don't get mad he didn't head to the beach he headed to the harbor which are also in cities so he's still in the city maybe because it's your type of area (water you can head there and make a solution instead of getting angry.
Before I start... and because it's terribly relevant, Is it currently daylight?

Edit: 0.0 but, but! I haven't made an appearance yet!
Yes it is daylight

Right. Screw it here I go. I'm writing.

Edit: Thanks Dramma! I was gonna assume that, but it's nice to be sure.

Don't worry, she needs to do that once a year at most.

i was gonna let some else post before i enter mine.. but yhea im down..ur nice right?

Yes. One of the few good monsters out there.

mglo do want me to find you in the pipes ... is so please dont drain my blood XD

XD you guys keep at it. I'll dag myself over there and eat one of your camp humans

Sorry that took so long. Dunno if you were waiting on me, if so, my bad it won't happen again.

Just so you know if I ever write something and do -=+=- that's NPC and to progress the plot and show you guys the dangers of this world you'll get out of this one but be careful water is the most dangerous of places due to the overflow of dark magic mostly draining into the water, although it means most water is purified the creatures are vicious now. Jake you should help her though to improve your bond unless you want your character to be more I'm not dying for you, whatever you choose is fine =)

Reactions: Ekene
Is there still room for more?
I'll like to join if that's okay.....

Reactions: Dramma
Name: Isaisah
Race: Elf Warlock
Looks:
tumblr_mtejbhmB881rzt4apo1_1280.jpg

Bio: They said the treatment would help it did it help in a lot of ways. My powers are greater now and me being the young warlock I am. The pain only last a little while. My mind is still functioning the way it should be. I guess it didn't mess up many things but it seems the normal ones are afraid of use. They didn't know what could happen neither did i.. Oh the power........ (*evil smile*)
Magic: advanced element user
Weapon: wood/steel staff
Skills: cook, healer, fast movement, sense "seeing without sight."
Greater One or Normal: Greater One

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Isaisah
Race: Elf Warlock
Looks:
tumblr_mtejbhmB881rzt4apo1_1280.jpg

Bio: They said the treatment would help it did it help in a lot of ways. My powers are greater now and me being the young warlock I am. The pain only last a little while. My mind is still functioning the way it should be. I guess it didn't mess up many things but it seems the normal ones are afraid of use. They didn't know what could happen neither did i.. Oh the power........ (*evil smile*)
Magic: advanced element user
Weapon: wood/steel stall
Skills: cook, healer, fast movement, sense "seeing without sight."
Greater One or Normal: Greater One
Accepted Enjoy the RP! :D

Reactions: Ekene
Name: Harold Kain

Race: Werewolf

Looks:
akira_inugami___wolf_guy_by_yosoylacazadora-d67o5iu.jpg

Bio: If you were to ask Harold anything about him, he'd tell you short and simple. His parents are dead, he's been alive long enought to know this world's rules and the next to come. And his temper is just as short a fuse as his toleration for ignorance. For his many years of life, he's always been a soldier. A guardsman, a night, a musketeer, for the North, for both World Wars, Vietnam, and the Cold War; and most recently the civil war that ended life itself. When it began he found to protect the people as the military. Now he fights for himself against them, and gives them a Hellish fight they've never seen.

A friend of Harold's is one not to be trifled with.

Magic:N /A

Weapon:
-His own fangs/claws
-Military Grade Weapons

Skills:
-Rapid physical healing
-Enhanced physical ability
-Gunslinging

Greater One or Normal: Greater

I made NPC Anna (little girl). I'm gonna make her stick around Vannic for a bit just to make him a little easier to socialize with since he's an animal! Anyone can use her or kill her or whatever but for now she's my pet snack.

EDIT: Also, sorry for making you read a lot. I'm not even interacting with anyone yet lol. I like this beast so I get too caught up.

Name: Harold Kain

Race: Werewolf

Looks:
akira_inugami___wolf_guy_by_yosoylacazadora-d67o5iu.jpg

Bio: If you were to ask Harold anything about him, he'd tell you short and simple. His parents are dead, he's been alive long enought to know this world's rules and the next to come. And his temper is just as short a fuse as his toleration for ignorance. For his many years of life, he's always been a soldier. A guardsman, a night, a musketeer, for the North, for both World Wars, Vietnam, and the Cold War; and most recently the civil war that ended life itself. When it began he found to protect the people as the military. Now he fights for himself against them, and gives them a Hellish fight they've never seen.

A friend of Harold's is one not to be trifled with.

Magic:N /A

Weapon:
-His own fangs/claws
-Military Grade Weapons

Skills:
-Rapid physical healing
-Enhanced physical ability
-Gunslinging

Greater One or Normal: Greater
Accepted! :D Although the whole military thing like weapons, are not gonna work for a greater one for they were in captivity for 3 years so you don't have weapons such as that maybe weapons you found but then your ammo would be very very very limited as most people took everything with them through the portal to the other dimension

I made NPC Anna (little girl). I'm gonna make her stick around Vannic for a bit just to make him a little easier to socialize with since he's an animal! Anyone can use her or kill her or whatever but for now she's my pet snack.

EDIT: Also, sorry for making you read a lot. I'm not even interacting with anyone yet lol. I like this beast so I get too caught up.
Um for your post you talked about humans on a boat being spooked, this world has a population of maybe 3,000 all over the world the chances of finding people are slim to none, so having multiple humans on a boat and a mom and her daughter isn't likely most children made it through the portal and if there are people they wouldn't be walking along outside due to the world being a kill or be killed world, so if you would like the change that, that'd be awesome although you can talk about Anna maybeee she got left behind as a baby or something i'm not sure but having her walk around like that she'd be dead already by the creatures of this world anyone who is alive is usually in hiding we're about to get attacked on the harbor to cause we're all there and outside in plain sight.\

@Unknowndb I also suggest you edit your post due to the fact you're talking about going into a random house in a city where literally us and a few more people who would shoot you on site are at, I would talk about crawling to the harbor and getting water rather then going into a house.

This is to everyone because some people have made this mistake we're living in a world where barely anyone is seen anymore if they are they're usually kill or be killed. Food is low and you have to find it some people such as me and maybe Isaisah can grow food due to being in control of elements but that's about it once you guys ally with us then you should be good on food and water. Guys this world is harsh if you're gonna make an NPC please talk to me first about it in PM or Fill out the new NPC form located in the OP just because the chance of having any people in this city is RARE. I may make a few exceptions to progress the plot but for NPC's I'm really looking for creatures you guys want to create that attack us, such as if they're small we can see on occasionally and kill it, or suddenly we walk into the wrong building and waves of messed up spider bat creatures fly out and attack us. If you have an idea for some big action please please please message me don't just do what I did with the moogladon, I just wanted to prove how dangerous the water is a good thing to do with that situation is to do something like

' Kastia looked out into the harbor and saw a splash, usual for the fish, then walked back into the apartment to the...' That would work so a couple posts later you could talk about going back to the window and seeing the fish going to a swimmer and circling her. Maybe you want us to fight a horde of creatures we could start to see a couple around occasionally and then we're ambushed in our sleep. What I really want is for you to plan something out to add a bit more action but don't make it look like you just thought oh yeah lets add this here show things progressed to it, Like someone being able to shoot perfectly 10 posts earlier brought up how they use to practice shooting tin cans in their backyard..I really want to make this roleplay realstic in ways of course magic and stuff you don't have to but

What I'm trying to get across is we're alone in this world basically and there are creatures us and a few humans VERY few. Also to make sure you make hints of whats going to happen if it's really important mention what you're trying to make happen here so everybody knows and can prepare and add their own hints of details such as Mariel if we planned it would've said something around the lines of there were quite a bit of splashes but she couldn't really tell what from. That would have been good so yes please try to fill out an NPC form if you want a creature and or another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.