~Sacred Heart Academy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A line of seniors walked out. Chris stood in the middle. The applause would volume itself at the point where as each senior came out the applause would roar. When Chris walked out he heard an ample amount of fan girl screams and applause that pierced his ear-drums. He smiled widely showing off his shark-like teeth. Once stationed the crowd died down. Chris stood there looking out at whatever faces he was able to see, for the room was dark and the stage was well lit. He slipped his hands in his pocket. From the beginning of the line the seniors started to say their names. After each name was said the students would applaud. "Hi guys-" Chris began before he was interrupted by a few scattered "We love you Chris!" cheers. He chuckled "Thanks. As you may know now my name is Chris Richardson." He smiled as everyone applauded for him. He watched as the rest of the seniors stated their names, and then returned his attention back to the vice-dean.

Nathaniel walked out in front of the seniors, "Alright, great job everybody, please give them another round of applause!" he said before the crowd burst out in claps and screams.
With the seniors out of the way it was finally time to wrap up the orientation. "With that, I believe we will conclude the Student Orientation, be sure to check your bulletin boards for updates and events! Also, make sure you read through our student handbook located in your dorms, there may be a lot of rules, but I am sure that you will have no difficulty following them."
The projector split into several orbs of light once again as Nathaniel waved his hand across in a sweeping motion. "Now, remember, Sacred Heart is a sanctuary for gifted students like yourselves. You all deserve a proper education! So, reach for the sky and if you grab a few stars on the way then we here at Sacred Heart Academy have done our jobs properly!" Turning towards the audience, the orbs traveled out and over the students' heads before exploded into tiny star-like bits of light that sparkled down beautifully overhead. It was a cheesy little light show that he did every year at the end of the orientation before disappearing from the stage.

Kishi stood up at the end of it, she was glad that the year was soon to start. She looked over at her brother playing with the little light pony. She chuckled as she made a dark lion that attacks his pony. They had these little power battles often and Sabah would win saying darkness is eliminated with light. She watched the pony get eaten before light consumed the lion. She just shakes her head wonering why she got darkness when her personality was so bright. She looks around the room looking for someone to talk to. Maybe she'd go find that Senior... Chirs. He looked unique with his shark teeth. Kishi nods to herself and starts walking around looking for the shark boy.

Sabah frowned even more as a lion apeared in his hand before gobling up his pony. He watches in silences as his light consumes the lion shattering the darkness. It was a fair battle between light and dark but considering it was daytime, the time his powers were the strongest his sister stood no chance. At dawn or dusk they were both equally powerful. He stands up after the little battle was done looking at his sister. He knew she would be wanting to socialize and he would tag along remaining calm and quiet as she did, he follows her not knowing who she was looking for.

Gifted students...she almost laughed out loud at that. If anything, her mutation is a curse. But instead of laughing at Mr. Weathers, Jaymi sneezes as she stands up to head toward her dorm. She reaally hopes no one noticed that...

Sasha had stood in the back of the room she wasn't use to so many people and if she was going to turn she wanted a quick exit, as the dean spoke of a forest she felt herself smile at least I will have some where to run and be free she thought as every one else around her cheered. Sasha was watching and listening to everything that was going on around her she could even hear some of the small talk that where going on around her her hearing being very sensitive even when she was not in her wolf form. As the cheering got louder she moved her shoulders up to try ad block the noise off but nothing worked so she quietly slipped out of the room with out any notice she hoped.

With her bags in hand she stood just outside the main door to the auditorium so she could still hear what was going on. Taking a deep breath she rested against the wall. and closed her eyes to calm her nervous just as she had been shown to do. I really do hope no one noticed me leave she thought as she stood there the last thing she wanted was to get in trouble before the school year even started. Having heard it was all over Sasha stood closer to the wall so everyone could leave and do as they wished, she hoped that she would be left alone she needed to find out what dorm she was in and if she was going to be shearing with anyone, but right now she just wanted to stay where she was, she had no idea how to interact with others even before this life she hadn't had many friends so why did she need them now.

Raven finally slipped out of the auditorium and left her headphones off. It felt odd to not hear music like she always did. Something was different about this place, she could actually remove her headphones and not have the urge to just sing out loud. Singing out loud was almost like a nervous reaction to situations, but she felt calm. Without realizing though, she bumped into a girl who was standing against the wall. It looked like she to, decided to slip away from the orientation. For a moment she stood there, staring at her and then for the first time in a long time she spoke. "Hello.." Her voice was very quiet, almost like she felt she would accidentally scream out like she normally did.

Robin sighed and clapped when the orientation was over. Hopefully Raven would be okay outside. Quickly he rose from his seat just as everyone else did and made his way outside. Due to the large amount of students, he decided to head to the dorms instead. If Raven really needed his help, she knew to whistle for him. "I wonder who i'll be rooming with... Oh please don't be annoying." He said quietly to himself as he navigated to through the campus until finally heading toward the right direction to the male dorms.

Sasha hadn't noticed anyone leave the auditorium until a young girl who was around her own age bumped into her. Sasha's eyes opened and she could see a girl with white hair just like her own with a smile she stopped leaning against the wall "Hey" she said it may not of sounded to friendly but that was just because she wasn't use to talking to others of her own age.
With a slight shake of her head she cleared her throat "I'm sorry I'm not really use to others" she said with a slight blush but held out her hand "My name is Sasha by the way"

Sabah looked at his sister, "I'm going to my dorm," it was a simple sentence. His voice was smooth and cold like ice with a hint of something warm in it. He didn't wait for the reply as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and made his way to the male dorms. He sighed, hoping his roommate wasn't going to be annoying or difficult to deal with. Sabah was to lazy in reality to deal with people or put up with their crap. He rolls his eyes at the mere thought of having to share a room with someone like his sister. Even she got on his nervous.

Kishi watched as her brother walked off, she didn't mind though walking around the auditorium, having given up on her search of Chirs she noticed a guy with a blindfold on. Walking over to him, she smiled, "Hello!" she said happily. He looked different with his sliverish-white hair and the blindfold. Kishi liked talking to people and meeting new people at that. "I'm Kishi, what's your name?"

Raven smiled for a moment and began to speak again. If she kept her voice at a quiet level, then it wouldn't have any siren effects. "I'm Raven..." She finally said then softly shook Sasha's hand. "I normally... Don't talk..." After a moment she noticed everyone was leaving the auditorium. Now what? Her brother was no where in sight. Could this finally be her chance to do things on her own? "Want to go to the dorms...? We should see what room we're staying in..." She giggled softly for a moment then continued speaking. "It would also be best to get lost with someone else then alone... don't you think?" She was enjoying this whole talking thing. It had been months since she had spoke, and around here she felt so much more comfortable.

Robin finally arrived in the building. Room 202, he was told. After once again getting a little lost he finally found his room. It didn't look like his roommate was there yet, which would give him time to relax and be alone. He didn't have any things he brought with him, his mother would send over the clothes of him and his sister. Like Raven he brought his ipod, but with earphones instead of large headphones. He chose a bed and relaxed. He didn't even notice the student handbook on his nightstand.

Sasha smiled at Raven "That would be good, and yeah getting lost with someone is always best but if we do I normally have a good sense of direction so I should get us there I hope." Grabbing her bags Sasha headed off for the main doors. I like this girl she thought to herself as she left the main building, once outside the noise levels got high as everyone was walking around and greeting one another Sasha scrunched up her face as the volume got to loud and turned to Raven "I'm really not use to so many people talking at once" she said with a small smile that didn't reach her eyes "I think it's this way" she said pointing to her right.

Sabah entered the boys dorm, he was told room 202, he nodded and went on his way to look for his room. He didn't have anything with him other than a pocket knife that his dad gave him. His mom would be sending their stuff soon enough, that was how most people did it. It made everything easier as well. It took him awhile to find his room having gotten lost on his way. Turning the knob of the door, Sabah entered the room seeing that his roommate was already there. He blinked at the person but doesn't say anything, he wasn't going to try and be this guys friend. He went to the empty bed and laid down on it relaxing as he stared up at the ceiling. What was the school rules again? No... using abilities outside of class? Nah that can't be right. He made a little tiger out of light and got it to run around on the ceiling. The smaller the thing he was controlling the easier it was.

Chris headed back to his room, avoiding most of the other students so he wouldn't get bombarded. Once getting up to his room, he opened the door only to see an empty room. His room mate probably was still at the auditorium. Chris shrugged. Gave him more time to change into some swimming gear, which was really just a pair of swimming shorts. He sat down on his bed once more. He felt himself getting hungry, however dinner was soon, so he looked forward to that. The school's meals were always, by far, some of the best food he'd ever tasted. He remembered how last year, he didn't leave the cafeteria one night, because his instincts were out of control. He almost ate the supernatural chef's that run the cafeteria. It would've ended badly. They're practically aliens, Martians to be exact. Telekinesis ability's are a phenomenon to Chris. When he sees them cooking these amazing meals that can be the best food he'd ever tasted, with out using their hands he can't help but stair. He pondered over it a lot, before taking off his shirt and pants to slip on some swimming shorts. His swimming shorts were still a bit wet so he could already feel his fingers and toes webbing and he noticed his skin was becoming grey. He had to move to that pool quickly, before his nostrils closed up and his gills appeared on the sides of his neck. He then rushed to the pool, not even bothering to close the door behind him.

Raven continued to follow Sasha, and as they neared more people she put her headphones back on and blasted her music. She was starting to like Sasha, they were totally alike. Finally they arrived and to be polite, Raven removed her headphones and left them rest around her neck. They were both told that room #122 was theirs. With a huge sigh of relief, she calmed down extremely. She would be rooming with Sash and so far the two go off on the right foot. "Looks like we're roomies...." She said with a huge smile. She could finally spend time with someone who WASN'T her brother. Lord knows she needed to be away from him for awhile.

Robin was deep in his music when his new roommate walked in. "Please don't shake my hand or say hi." He thought. To his surprise, he did none of those things. Robin kept his eye on him as he saw him play with some light. "Interesting..." He thought. He looked up at the ceiling and simply said "Pew!" In a soft high pitched tone. He was able to control the sound waves to echo back to him and back to the ceiling. So far they were going off on the right foot. No communication equals peace and quiet. Quiet being taken lightly.

Skylar had stayed quiet during the opening ceremony. He stood and began searching for the male dorms. He found out he was staying in room 326. He had began looking for his room. After forever of searching, he eventually found the right dorm. He entered and put his bag that he travelled with everywhere. His roommate wasnt here, so he popped out a book and planted himself onto the bed and began reading.

A small drip could be felt on Skylar's forehead. Floats had already arrived there, but being his lazy self, he kinda just clung to the ceiling, waiting for time to pass. When he sees his roommate, he scuttles over to the area above him, watching intently. Floats sees this book he is reading, and being the curious fellow he is, forms into a large drop of water, hanging from the ceiling. "Whatcha readin' there buddy? I haven't seen a book for years! Where did you get it? Do you like to read? I like your hair! Oh! Your eyes are cool! What can you do? What are you, if you don't mind me asking? This your first year here 'cause it's mine! Do you wanna go to the pool later?" Floats had let out a maelstrom of questions in just a few seconds, forgetting his manners completely. "Oh! I'm sorry I'm sorry! My name is Floats! Nice to meet you!" He extends a hand from his droplet form, trying not to drip any more on him.

Sabah dissipated the tiger sitting up, he glances at his roommate. "I'm Sabah. Don't expect us to be friends," he says sounding tired and bored. He didn't want this guy to be his friend nor his enemy. He wanted his peace in the room and not have to interact with this other person. He would stay to his side of the room as long as the other stayed to his. The light regroups making a bigger tiger on the ground around his bed. It walks around his bed giving a roar but no sound came out. He couldn't make the light make sound but he could dense the light to make it solid or not.

Robin looked over and smirked, this was his kind of guy. "Didn't plan on it. All I ask is you stay away from my sister and we're cool." While continuing on with his echoes, he noticed he was trying to make the lion roar. He just couldn't help it, at the perfect moment he faced the lion and mouthed something. It looked like he didn't say a thing but his sound waves traveled to the lion and then a small roar came from it's mouth. With another smirk he continued on with his echoes to the ceiling.

Skylar nearly jumpedout of his skin when he heard a person's voice behind him. He looked at the odd blob of water that claimed to be knew. He closed his book an attempted to grab the 'hand'. "Skylar Hale." He said simply.

Skylar can grab the hand just like a normal hand, thanks to the fact that Floats can increase the surface tension of his form at any given time to the degree that it's almost like a brick wall. "Hale! Like Hail? I like Hail. This one time I was in the rain when it was cold out and I decided to have fun and make huge soccer ball sized hail drops! It was fun until I accidentally crushed a pigeon, then I got sad and made the rain stop so I didn't hurt anyone else. I usually don't hurt things on purpose, only on accident. You look like the kind of guy that would enjoy the rain. Do you enjoy the rain? I can make it rain anytime, only to a certain degree of course. I can't make it rain over an entire country, but I can make it rain in a city!" He quickly lost his train of thought. "Oh...Anyway, Sorry if I scared you!"Floats dropped down next to the bed, forming himself into his usual casual state. With a smile, he waved at Skylar.

Skylar waved a little back. "Yeah, i like rain." He said. He was a little weirded out at his roommate's actions. He could apparently change his shape into water. 'Wonder how he will react to my electricity.' Skylar thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.