~Sacred Heart Academy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So anyway. I was wanting to head to the pool as soon as possible. Do you like swimming as well? 'cause that pool sounds EPIC! And I really want to go there, but I don't like traveling by myself. I've done that for too long now and it just makes me sad to be all alone. But now I won't be all alone because now I have a friend! I don't remember any of my friends from before my accident, but all I know is friends are good things to have!" Floats paused a moment, thinking of his next words. "You...ARE my friend, right?"

Skylar was in a slight state of shock. "Uuuuh... Sure?" He said. This kid was pretty crazy. Skylar was reminded of the crazy hyperactive girls he lived with. "And I don't swim. I can, I just don't." He said.

Floats literally exploded with joy, showering the entire room with a film of water, quickly gathering in place once more leaving not a drop of the room wet. "Yay! I have a friend!" His face suddenly turns solemn. "I'm sorry if I'm talking too much...It's just that, I haven't really had a chance to talk to anyone for a few years now. Ever since I was turned into this, no one even wants to look at me. They always run away in fear at the sight of me. I may not know who I was, but I do know that no one should be treated like that, no matter who or WHAT they are." For a moment, despite his entire watery form, it would appear as a single tear rolled down his cheek. He stood there, in anguish at his inability to remember anything. He wiped his face clean, putting on his happy face again. "Sorry about that! Anyway, what do you like to eat? I don't eat, but I enjoy drinking nice crisp bottles of water. They keep me going." His speaking has slowed down tremendously, obvious that he is still upset but trying his hardest to hide it. It showed more so that he ended his questioning there.

Skylar looked down at the floor. "I know what it's like. Being discriminated for what you were. Just being different from the norm of the society." He said. The anguish of remembering his life apparent in his voice.

"Well, there's no sense in getting all bent out of shape about it!" At the word 'bent,' Floats turns his entire upper torso ninety degrees, standing at a right angle at the waist. "Live for today, forget the past, that's what I say! Can't have a good future if you keep on about the past!"

"I guess you're right." He said. Hmoced by the door and picked up a student handbook and gave it to Floats. "Here." He said. He grabned the other one and began reading.

Sabah nodded, "What are the chance's our sisters are roommates?" He mumbled to him self slightly in shook at the roar of the tiger. "What's you're power? As you can see mine." He was a bit talkative for now, he just wanted to get to know the power of his roommate before anything.

Chris dived quickly into the pool. His gills were now forming and his nostrils now closing. His skin was completely grey at this point. His teeth, sharper and layered. He smiled at the fact that he was finally back in his favorite pool. He swam all the way to the bottom which took no longer than 10 seconds, and relaxed at the bottom looking up at the light that beamed through the ripples in the water. He watched as they let the fish in the salt water function turned on. He immediately swam up as quickly as he can. He took a bite into a large fish that was up towards the surface. Chris chowed down as blood seemed to have spread quickly in the pool. He smiled and knew that no one would swim near this area.

After finishing off he swam further down the pool to see if he could meet some others.

Sasha smiled as they were told their room number "Yeah, that's great" she said she was glad she was shearing with Raven she liked her she didn't make her nervous or anything. Walking through the halls Sasha could feel excitement bubbling up I can do this she thought to herself as they got to there dorm room, with a deep breath she opened the door, It was big and there was a nice sized window walking in she looked at the bed closet to the window "Do you mind Raven if I take that one as it will be easier for me to get out if I need to?" she realized then that she hadn't told the girl what her differences where, Sasha started to feel worried how will Raven take it? she thought as she watched the other girl and tried to calm herself.

Robin looked over and grinned. "My sister and I are both a type of Siren. Besides being able to lure and trance others with my voice, I can manipulate sound waves and my voice. Sadly my sister isn't able to, she can hardly control her abilities, therefore she doesn't speak." Now that he was on the subject of his sister, he realized he hadn't gone to check on her. He hadn't heard a whistle, so he assumed she was alright. He now sat up to the edge of his bed, waiting for some sort of sign.

Raven made the walk with Sasha to their room, for a moment she wondered how her brother was doing. This thought quickly escaped her mind as she entered her room. This was her room, and she didn't have to share with her brother. This was finally her chance to be away from her brother. Her mind seemed to space out, but she suddenly heard Sasha's question. It didn't seem to bother her at all, so she answered with a smile. "It's all yours."

"That's great thanks" Sasha walked over to the bed and pulled her bags on top, As she opened them she was shocked to see a photo frame with six small photos inside. Picking it up she smiled as there was one of her in her human form and in both of her other forms and then on the next row the was one of Elphame in her human and her coyote form and then the one they had taken together by one of Elphame's friends. With a smile she placed it down on her bedside table and turned to get the rest of her stuff unpacked.

Not being use to others she really didn't know what to say to Raven oh I'm sure she is two busy making this place feel like home she thought as she pulled out the few clothing items she had with her.

Raven sat on her bed and started her music up again but let her headphones rest around her neck so she could hear Sasha if she spoke. She didn't bring anything, and she was okay with that when she had arrived. Now, looking around at her half of the room, she realized how dull it looked. She also didn't want to have to wait until her mother sent her cloths. What could she do now? Quietly she began to sing to herself while getting lost in thought like she always did. Her voice wasn't loud enough to entrance anyone, so she wasn't doing any harm. "Now what do I do? I wonder if there is any place to shop around here..."

With her back to Raven she Sasha smiled as the girl started to sing. She had a bit of money on her and had nearly unpacked Elphame had given her a bank account so she could buy what ever she needed. Turning around she walked over to the wardrobe and put her bags inside. "Right that's me unpacked I still need a load of stuff" turning back around to Raven she smiled "you want to come with me and see what we can find?"

Jace had gone to the board without a word to anyone else. Sighing heavily as he read his room number, he walked to his assigned dorm. 409. Just what I didn't want to happen. he thought. It seemed the scent of a graveside fish market would fill his nose for the year.

Deciding against heading there for immediately, Jace used his power to bounce his thoughts off the surrounding area, much like a bat used sonar to mentally map the area. He made his way over to a tree and sat at the base. He pulled a brail book from his backpack, something that would appear to the naked eye as a spell book, but was actually a recipe book. A gift from his grandmother. "What to cook today..." he thought aloud, letting his fingers run across the bumps on the page.

Raven jumped a little, startled at the fact that Sasha asked her to go somewhere with her. So this is what it must be like to have friends other than your brother. Quickly she got up and did something she normally never did. She left her ipod and headphones on the bed. "Okay, where to?" She did have money, well a credit card. Her mother had extremely good credit, so she had given Robin and Raven their own credit cards. Raven always hid her credit card in the backing of her ipod. Before heading out with Sasha she quickly remembered, and took it out.

Walking back through the halls Sasha watched as everyone was coming or going "Well I'm sure we will find shops of some kind somewhere" she said as they left the building and headed towards the main part of the school. Sasha could hear little bits of conversations from everywhere."you know Raven I could do with one of them music things to help with hearing everyone else" she said in a laughing tone.

As Raven followed Sasha, she could see tons of students looking for their dorms. Lucky for them, they were one of the first. "You should buy an ipod, they help a lot." She giggled a little and continued to follow. This place was huge, where would they even start to look for stores? Maybe the should have asked for a map, but it was always more fun to wander around. Oddly, Raven began to enjoy not having her headphones. She was always trying to drown out the world so much that she started to forget what everything sounded like.

Sasha smiled "Yeah maybe I will get one when I can" Sasha smelt coffee in the air and she was sure she would find shops of some sort in that direction. "I can smell coffee so I think if we head that way we will find something" she said with a smile and turned in the direction her nose told her to go.

"If we find swimsuits, we should go to the pool later." Raven smiled widely, she hadn't been to a pool in a long time. The smell of coffee filled the air, and it smelt wonderful. Raven did recall her mother saying something about a mall being under the school, so they should be close. "So...If you don't mind, can you tell me more about yourself?" Raven spoke quietly and nervously.

Sasha froze as Raven asked her about herself and she wasn't sure what to say but she knew she had to tell the girl what she was it was only fair. With a small smile she kept her eyes straight ahead "I'm a shifter well that's what Elphame calls me, I turn in to a wolf and also a snake" she said letting what she had just said sink in. Sasha bit her lip and waited for Raven to run or at least walk away from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.