S.S. Iwaku Revolution [ALREADY STARTED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@redblood
YOUR NIHONGO IS INFERIOR TO MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hey! I studied Japanese for three years. Don't ditch my awesomely awesome nihongo skills! D:

All the Supernatural hype xD

I missed out on it a long time ago (ergo I was busy fangirling over Sherlock)
Weeell, Sherlock is the better show of the two :3 At least if you're meaning the Sherlock show only named Sherlock, cause that one's the most awesome.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I studied Japanese for 3 years as well > w >

I studied Japanese for 3 years as well > w >
We're on the same level? And you're under 16? そんなこと D: You have now become my enemy!

I studied for two years (four semesters) both in 9th and 10th grade :T

@redblood
Well, it's high school Japanese so I doubt we're on the same level ^^"

Ah, yeah I like that one.
Season 3: here's a face slap, one for each season!
Hell yes, I loved Moriarty. Despite the sheer magnificent bastardry he did, he did it well. Those repeated 'did you miss me's at the end though... O__o

"I will burn... the heart... out of you."

I'll freely admit my favorite characters were Moriarty and Irene Adler, after Sherlock of course.

I didn't like the third season that much, though.

Reactions: Ser K+
Well, You all got me...
I just started last year...
Informally.
Because my school doesn't have the course... /_\

What schools do you guys go to? D: I was extremely lucky to get into a high school that happened to have Chinese and Japanese as extra languages, but most schools are like "FUCK THOSE, WE ONLY HAVE GERMAN, FRENCH AND SPANISH! DEAL WITH IT!"

@redblood
Well, it's high school Japanese so I doubt we're on the same level ^^"
o.O High school Japanese... Person is under 16... How does this go together? o.O What magic are you using D: Are you partly Japanese? I sense a conspiracy here! -puts on the crazy hat-

High school Japanese? o_O What the hell does that mean?

When I was in high school, we had a N1, N2, N3 thing going on.

@redblood My school has Russian, Chinese, German, French, (done at military school) and Spanish (official) as well~ :D

High school Japanese? o_O What the hell does that mean?

When I was in high school, I had a N1, N2, N3 thing going on.
I think they go from JLPT N5 up to N1. At least that's the ratings we had in school and what all the Japanese language schools in Japan uses.

@redblood
In hindsight, this should probably be a conversation going on in that desolate group we're in.

I've been to 6? 7? 8? Schools over the time of my life. Not one of them had a foreign language aside from German French and Spanish...

Tbh, I didn't know anything besides college taught eastern languages. >.>

Hm? We can choose a LOTE course in my school. Japanese or German! At my school, we have to learn the basics of both languages in Year 7. In Year 8 and 9 we need to have one LOTE and from then on you can choose it as a yearly elective.

Last edited:
I think they go from JLPT N5 up to N1. At least that's the ratings we had in school and what all the Japanese language schools in Japan uses.

That's what we have too. I just got confused when Sen said his Japanese was probably was nowhere near yours (even if he studied for three years and you did too right?) because it was "high school" Japanese.

That's what we have too. I just got confused when Sen said his Japanese was probably was nowhere near yours (even if he studied for three years and you did too right?) because it was "high school" Japanese.
bb.
Female ; - ;

Hm? We can choose a LOTE course in my school. Japanese or German! At my school, we have to learn the basics of both languages in Year 7, Year 8 and 9 we need to have one LOTE and from then on you can choose it as a yearly elective.
Meanwhile in my highschool we've been force fed Chinese since kindergarten

Status
Not open for further replies.