S.S. Iwaku Revolution [ALREADY STARTED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you fail that much then you're just bad xD They sound extremely differently. If you confuse the written language though, it's forgivable :D Cause kanji in one and kanji + hiragana, katakana in the other. Kind of similar. And the kanji is probably used a bit differently in Chinese I can imagine. (Haven't taken Chinese so dunno. But at the very least I can hear they sound nothing alike xD haha)

Well, when I get nervous things happen~

I think kanji uses traditional Chinese characters, so it's easier to tell them apart?

Kanji ... IS chinese ... it is adopted chinese letters ...

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
*Walks through the thread writing down names for punishment later.*

• Useful
Reactions: Ser K+
*Walks through the thread writing down names for punishment later.*
santa-writing%255B1%255D.jpg

There's your mistake.
You just contradicted yourself.

"Right now" is not all the time.

Diana said people were getting pissed at him because he becomes serious in silly threads. There have been many silly threads. He has been serious in many silly threads. This is one of those times. :P

He's also silly in the serious threads.

His intensity meter has been a bit out of whack lately. Someone was supposed to be taking him to the doctor.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
STOP BEING PREJUDICED TOWARDS ADORABLE MOE GWAZI~!!! :c

why?

we have the right to revolt

or go turncoat

or be loyalistic
You have no rights Raz. We're just giving you the illusion that you have rights :D

You have no rights Raz. We're just giving you the illusion that you have rights :D
psssh. i am the freedom fighter. i thumb you and your totalitarian regime.

for now.

next week? who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.