☆RWBY RP: Rescuing Remnant☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a bit more in, dunno if it's enough or not if so yay if not I'll see what else I can add @Shadowy
Looks good. I accept him... though what is his last name?

FINE!

Basic info
Name: Desire Indo
Nickname(s): N/a
Team/occupation: MDNT
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Handedness: Right-handed

Personality: How would one describe Desire? A straight up charismatic flirt-master, beacon's one and only Casanova. No girl has ever been able to resist his charm…except for the most that have, but those obviously don't count. Desire's first instinct upon meeting a female is to get in 'dem panties-I mean, uh, comment on her inconceivable beauty. While he flirts quite a bit, he does know his limits and will back off if one is noticeably uncomfortable or angered, but he'll probably be back at in the morning.

Oh, did you think a flirter was all he was? No, sorry, that's only most of what he is. If one were to actually get to know him they'd find an intelligent kid behind all the flirting. One is most likely to find him in a library or, well, any place with bounds of technology as he values knowledge and engineering. As such, he was able to create his own intricate weapon just by studying huntsmen and weapon engineering.

Though, while he comes off as overall friendly, you probably shouldn't expect him to be pretty giddy. He's rather sarcastic, snarky if you would, but with more of a light-heart rather than bitterness. His personality is rather hit-or-miss for most, but with his intelligence and fighting capabilities he is certainly useful in combat situations.

Appearance: Desire stands at five feet, eight inches with a fit build. His skin is light and he has messy red hair and eyes that resembles the color of emeralds. He has two scars on the right side of his lip that he claims is from a lab accident, meanwhile he has two moles on the left side of his face. His casual outfit usually consists of a simple T-shirt and pants, or just pants. His combat outfit is simple pants, shirt, a jacket, and a scarf. With either outfit one would notice the earrings in his ears, plus his tendency to wear a bracelet and what appears to be a dog tag.

Symbol: Dove
Aura/Effects: Red, it pulses.

Bio
Background: My inner lazy forces me to not fill this in. Will hop on the bandwagon and reveal IC.

Combat
Weapon -

Name: X23
Maker/Smith: Desire Indo
Type: Strike – Small arm
Weapon Derivation: Stuff.
Holstered/Sheathed Appearance: Goggles with thermal imaging capabilities and the ability to lock onto high-speed targets, making it easier to watch them move.
Form 1: (Melee) Red gauntlets with hidden blades underneath.
Form 2: (Small arm) When the gauntlets are taken off, once pushed against one another in a certain way, they automatically transform into a pistol with a scope. The scope has thermal imaging capabilities.
Form 3: N/a
Features/Capabilities: N/a
Planned/Possible Upgrades: Not something that allows him to look through clothing?
Notes: N/a

Semblance -

Name: Double-edge
Type: Aura/Physical
General description: This semblance gives a boost to Desire's aura giving him even more of an increase in physical capabilities. His attacks seem to be strong enough that they cause a small explosion, his natural healing process is sped up even more so, and he has better defensive capabilities.
General limitations: The longer Desire uses this ability the more it causes damage to him afterwards. This semblance causes Aura to overflow, and as it does so it slowly begins killing off cells mainly in the muscles. Therefore afterwards, Desire is more exhausted and finds it harder to move. So add that to the damage he may have sustained during a battle and you have a high-risk high-reward semblance that should be used sparingly, to end a fight quickly. His cells regenerate, though it takes time.
Visual effect: Refer to Aura effect
Passive ability(x): Entire ability is passive.

Combat info -

Position/Class: Melee can do mid-range, duelist.
Landing strategy: Roll and probably slam into a tree.
Fighting style: Not the best in groups of enemies, does best fighting high-priority targets.

Trivia -
Relationships: He has none, but you can be the first baby ;p
Notes: Lover first, a genius second.
Accepted... only because you actually listened to me. >___>

Wait…his landing strategy is to roll after he hits the ground at terminal velocity? Or am I misunderstanding something here? XD
Congrats on casually snagging the 200th post XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Looks at Expllo's sheet... can already see the challenges ahead*

Reactions: Shadowy
*Looks at Expllo's sheet... can already see the challenges ahead*
6505136c3f023a8dc501233831a3772a.gif

taiga-facepalm.jpg

Here we go...

I have no idea what is going on.

Honestly my character is based loosely off of Lex Luthor to be honest.

Last edited:
There last name is up and all is well, I will write up an intro soon.

Finally got around to posting... Sorry its pretty short though, didn't have much to do other than direct them over to the auditorium XD

That's ok. I might wait for the next post from Shadowy before I post again so I have a bit more to add to it.

Are you cheating on me with Netflix and pizza?

Also to the talking about themes I'd say the fact I'm aking him big on teamwork and whatnot this one works decently

• Love
Reactions: redlemonaide
Edit: Just realized how great these headers really are. Makes it so much easier to identify which character each post is from ovo
@Winter Mind if I requested one? The casual outfit is her appearance image, I just didn't want to put it twice.

Also to the talking about themes I'd say the fact I'm aking him big on teamwork and whatnot this one works decently

@NewKingofDrangleic Looking forward to having you on the team! Hazel has two people to harass in the near future, now - yay!!

EDIT: Sorry if she hasn't gotten the chance to get to you guys quite yet, but there should be another chance soon. Anyone/Everyone: feel free to take those seats in the middle of the row near us just in case we can sneak in an introduction or two - yay socialization!

Last edited:
@Shadowy

Apologies but on Thursday I will not be around for the majority of my day as I am heading back home.

As soon as I step off the plane I should have my regular phone signal back (thank god) so I'll reply as soon as I can.

But today I'll be replying whenever I can! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: redlemonaide

I hate to do this to you... But may I have one made for Prussian? I found a better picture for him and it isn't split between two people any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.