RWBY: A Grimm World (Redux)(OOC/Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like always, accepted ^^, and i'm sure he can help Hayden with his own semblance, since their fairly similar ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Thanks. Though I'll wait for Krieg to post first before I post for all my characters.

For this one, No, for the duplicate of this, Remnants Heroes, yes ^^

Sadly no, but the duplivate does, its name is Remnants Heroes

Might need to replace @Krieg soon. He has 2 days to post.

@TheGDeer you still alive? Tama's kinda sittin in a tree waitin on ya.

all of you are still participating right?

Yea, same here, i want to see Dyedary and his partner post in reaction to us and Salmon landing near us before i post as well :3

;_; don't suppose you can admit one even though the list is full?

If you would be willing to be the villian, I would be willing to give up my spot ^^

I haven't gotten involved yet.

@Ornstein
I wouldn't want to impose. Also as much as I do like playing villians, I don't think I would make a very good RWBY villian.

Well this is sad. I liked this RP. Any chance you could at least tell us the names of the teams?

I will once i get home ;)

Team 1 Hayden 'Haywyre' Abyssal, Gavin Gunmetal, Blanco 'Ro' Cronus,Tama Anaru

Team 1 Leader Hayden 'Haywyre' Abyssal

HACG - Team Hack

Team 2 Dyedary Indigo Dirrge, Holly Rousset, Charcoal 'Cherry' Caswell, Salmon Katnyp

Team 2 Leader Holly Rousset

RISC - Team Risk

Just keep in mind, i make RWBY RP's fairly frequently if it dies, as i love the show RWBY so i'm dedicated to make a RWBY RP in which we can all enjoy, and now that i'm much better at this GMing thing than before i may just reach that goal some day.

If you do make another, I would love to be in on it. I'll keep a look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.