RWBY: A Grimm World (Redux)(OOC/Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular student spots are the only ones open ^^

Tu tu ru~
Are people still posting? It's been quiet for a while.

Ah crap @Zeroisdead i thought this was the duplicate RWBY RP, please post your CS in the duplicate, not here.

Yea, im here, but its hard for me to post currently, helping my grandmother

I reply when possible, which is usually the AMs though i check it every day, my work schedual sucks.

Hey guys. I had exams this week so I wasn't able to declare that I was still... well alive. And the alerts for this thread kinda stopped plus I'm waiting on @Krieg to post.

Also, if @Didary does give up the teacher spot, can I have it, @AllThePasta Would make the second character you recommended from Team SCLT, Tiara as another teacher if possible.

Okay, shit, sorry about going AWOL on this. If you guys don't mind, I need to get back in the grove of everything. I'll be making a post for Charcoal today. Unless I've already been kicked out for inactivity due to exams, V Day, etc. etc. Which in that case, my bad.

A good piece of advice is to always tag partners in your post so that you will know they get a notification. I should of been doing that with you Accelerator, and honestly, I kind of regret it.

Whoa! Chill dude. You haven't been kicked out as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: Krieg
@TheGDeer Where'd you go I miss you so! It feels like the first time in forever! Baby come back! Hey. Hey! HEY! Hi hee hee

Yeah, sorry, I just don't like holding up any sort of Group RP with how fast-paced these are. I'm working on post throughout today.

Well then, looks like everyone got busy XD

Yea, same here, though that's mostly just because i've gotten into a few things that need to be taken care of first :3

Alright then, @Accelerator looks like your other OC gets it then. Just be sure to upload her CS in the right format and to include the Teaches section.

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator
Name:

Lumen Heilig

(Lumen's first name is actually an SI unit associated with the measurement of light. Heilig is the German word for Holy. His name roughly means Holy Light. His color scheme is Yellow.)

Height:

5'11"

Weight:

140 lbs

17 (Physical); 200+ (Actual)

Race:

Human (Former) Aura Vessel (Current)

Family:

Mint Aequo (Wife - Status : Unknown/ MIA)

Candela Heilig (Mother - Status: Deceased)

Apollo Heilig (Father - Status: Deceased)

Illias Heilig (Younger Sister - Status: Deceased)

Fighting Type:

Weapon Fighter

Aura Color/Object:

Yellow Flames

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities:

Dwudzielność (Means duality in Polish. Pronounced as du-wad-zeel-nosh.)

Lumen's main weapon of choice is a tonfa that is capable of shooting a wide array of ammunition. This could range from 9mm parabellum bullets, 12 gauge shotgun shells, homing mines that attach to objects and detonate after a period of time, and can even shoot flames depending on what type of cartridge is used. The default mode of the tonfa is Kinetic mode, wherein blasts of Kinetic energy are fired instead of live ammunition. These are powerful enough to blow a hole through a wall of concrete in their highest setting. The handles of the tonfa also acts as the cartridge as it can be detached. On the event that the cartridge runs out of ammunition, Lumen clicks the detach button, releasing the cartridge before throwing the barrel into the air. He then quickly disposes of the empty cartridge and prepares another pair, attaching them to the barrel as it falls from the air. If he runs out of ammunition in all his cartridges , the tonfa gun automatically switches to Kinetic mode. Additionally, the trigger is also located on the handles. Furthermore, the handles can be detached and attached on the ends of the barrel, forming a staff for melee combat purposes, aside from the tonfa's fundamental combat functions. During this form, they can still be fired making a deadly form of melee weapon.

Appearance:
large.jpg

One look at Lumen and you'll know that he isn't the guy you'd be able to take seriously both in and out of battle. With his slender physique and his unremarkable appearance, save for his sandy blond hair and his piercing emerald eyes, he's the type of guy you'd think would easily fade into the background, if not for his personality. Seeing him alone would instill a feeling of relief and ease upon those who look at him.

(This is Lumen's little sister by the way)

Lumen's siister.jpg

Battle Experience/Training:

Lumen's father owned a Dojo back in Vacuo and this Dojo trained generations of practitioners that either became soldiers that later on would either serve the different kingdoms and villages as part of their infantry or would become mercenaries known as Huntsman and Huntresses. His father was a battle-hardened veteran as he had served Vacuo's sovereignty in his youth until he got married and settled down. He taught his son what he learned in combat, though his methods were unorthodox such as throwing a Lumen who barely knew any self defense into a Beowulf or an Ursa (yes that happened quite often) and letting his son figure out how to not only survive encounters with the Creatures of Grimm but point out their strengths and weaknesses in first-hand perspective while doing so. The severe training regimen would prove to work in favor of Lumen as his combat prowess was easily noticed by the sovereignty along with the various recognition he received as an effective Huntsman prompting them to send him as Vacuo's representative in the treaty between the 4 Kingdoms to form a team of Elite Huntsmen and Huntresses that would spearhead the war against the Creatures of Grimm.

Past:

Lumen's father was a war veteran while his mother was a simple baker whom his father had rescued during a Grimm attack. The two quickly fell in love soon after and after a few months of courtship they got married. With Apollo already having a family, he asked for permission to be discharged from Vacuo's military unit and was given permission with the condition that if he will ever have a son, he will need to train him to become a soldier since they desperately needed men for the war effort. Thus, Lumen's childhood was spent training though he always finds time to play pranks on most of his friends and even some of the citizens in between. Apollo blames this side of his son to his wife, who was apparently a delinquent back in her childhood, contrary to her calm and gentle appearance.

A significant change happened to him, however, when Lumen's sister was born. He adopted a sense of responsibility, became protective of her and stopped playing pranks altogether though he still maintained his carefree attitude. He was a doting brother to Illias and likewise, Illias loved Lumen very much. When she reached the age where she understood the current situation of the world, including the creatures of Grimm, she strongly protested against Lumen going into battle. However, he explained that he wants to create a world wherein she could live her life in peace without having to live in fear of the creatures of grimm.

Beacon Admission:

The main factor of his admission to Beacon is through Ozpin's recommendation after recognizing him. Also being a Veteran of probably the greatest war in Human history aside from being one ff the Pillars of Remnant earned him a position as one of Beacon's staff.

Subjects Taught:

Humanities (Music and Art) and War History

Personality:

Among the members of Team SCLT, Lumen was the most carefree and happy-go-lucky among them all. His bright, cheery and laid back personality would often Clash with Tiara's serious and no-nonsense attitude however, Corona claims that it is precisely Lumen's personality that kept the team intact. He rarely takes things seriously, even in combat as he can often be seen toying with weaker opponents but once he finds someone or something he deems as worthy, he will shift his gear into his serious side and will stop at nothing to defeat his adversary, especially when he uses his semblance. During the Grimm War that happened more than 200 years ago, he was recognized as the strongest member of the Pillars of Remnant in terms of brute strength alone when his semblance is active.

Dust Usage:

Red powdered dust. He usually incorporates them in his bullets.

Semblance:

Burning Mode: Indomitable Spirit

- Lumen's Semblance allows him to convert his willpower alone into a form of energy that boosts his overall capabilities tenfold and his endurance is increased a hundredfold. The higher his conviction is, the stronger he gets. Due the the very nature of his aura upon activation, whenever he uses his semblance, bright yellow flames encase his entire body. The downside of this comes in the form of extreme fatigue the more he uses it and his habit of not taking most things seriously severely limits his usage of his semblance.

Anything Special or Noteworthy:

He being one of the Pillars of Remnant was one of the Heroes in the Books that fought against the largest gatherings of the creatures of Grimm as well as an Evil that threatened to wipe out Humanity's existence. He represents fortitude, perseverance and hope for a brighter future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.