RUUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE (Needing) OOC

@wonder, not while having cosmic energy and flight. Like I said, one primary power, thats the rule. I am being leaniant with letting you be stronger than humans as it is. Everyone so far keeps trying to worm round the rule and have too many powers. The RP isn't going to work if people keep trying to do this. The point of it is for it to be a challenge to write, and make it more fun because of that.

I also did forget to mention that if you die, you CAN make a new character and jump back in right away. They do have to be completely new though, nothing like the old one. Just for continuities sake.

As for you seveer, you don't even need to ask just put up an app and I'll see if it's okay

So we're playing by Street Level rules? (Ex: Spiderman, Most X-Men)

if you want to call it that yeah.

by the way garth, your post is fine, i was just hoping sleep would reply but he's not been around so i might just post again as if he wasn't even there. But any new participant is welcome to just post away. I don't want this getting stagnant already

when it comes to god modding I'll pull you up on it if i feel there is any going on. Other than that just keep it in mind while RPing