RUUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE (Needing) OOC

Heeeeeey :) just thought I'd give a heads up, I'll be on for about the next 2 hrs but then I gtg for a soccer tournie... Don't leave me behind please ;)

we'll try, but I can't promise anything. But, you could always catch up :p

xD I hope he does because I have a badass character that I want to include on this RP :)

lol yaaaaaay :D im playing my usual character :P

Hehe heck yeah sounds awesome I just can't for this guy to come back on and accept :)

lol patience young padawan, oh and about this so cool character dont make a girl a promise you cant keep ;)

Oh trust me I'll keep it trust me ;)

awww didnt get the reference v.v and i let my nerd show :P

O.o I didn't haha must not :) well what do you mean by it ^^

padawan i hope you know is starwars and "Dont make a girl a promise you cant keep" Is cortana from Halo 4 \(^^)/ nerd out :)

of course, i want a fair few players involved, just put up your app

Oh I know that haha :) and Vader, sweet man thanks I'll post it later today :)

Name: Tom Long, AKA Hyperbolt

Power: Tom is capable of manipulating a kind of cosmic energy. He primarily uses it for energy blasts, and flight. This energy has also altered his skeletal structure, making it more dense and durable as opposed to most people. This however, does NOT give him super strength by way of lifting power, mainly just striking power.

major_meteor.png

Good to go man. Though you realize even though your striking power will be higher than a humans it won't be anything compared to someone with super strength

I could kind of see how that works, yes. But It can still dish out a fair amount of damage to a considerably durable guy, right?

Um hey I'd like to join if thats cool Im really new to Rping though you 'naw meen (ignore that last part Im just weird .__.)

@wonder, not while having cosmic energy and flight. Like I said, one primary power, thats the rule. I am being leaniant with letting you be stronger than humans as it is. Everyone so far keeps trying to worm round the rule and have too many powers. The RP isn't going to work if people keep trying to do this. The point of it is for it to be a challenge to write, and make it more fun because of that.

I also did forget to mention that if you die, you CAN make a new character and jump back in right away. They do have to be completely new though, nothing like the old one. Just for continuities sake.

As for you seveer, you don't even need to ask just put up an app and I'll see if it's okay

Bloop-bloopity-bloop-bloop.
Bloop-bloop.
XD

Behold! My boredom has given me courage to post a non-signup in a sign up threat.
It's not you peoplez' fault though. *nods*

Also, Vader, I didn't really think about asking before I did my last post, but is it alright?
I mean, I plan on Claire using sound in order to soften her fall (ripping up the street and surrounding objects at the volocity though, of course) so that she lands only a bit scratched up.
The idea actually came from Mythbusters when they used four giant boom boxes to blow out a candle, so, err, when/ if she lives, I'm not trying to God-Mod or anything ^^'

Pardon my rambling on.