RUUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE (Needing) OOC

V

Vader

Original poster
VADER CHALLENGES YOU, YES YOU, YOU FILTHY SLIME BALL TO AN ALL OUT DUEL SET IN A FUTURISTIC METROPOLIS CITY. A DUEL BETWEEN HEROES AND VILLAINS ALIKE, A CHAOTIC FREE FOR ALL......alright enough of that.

I was thinking the basic story would be set after me, Vader, had riled up the super community and pitted super against super in what could only be described as an all out riot.

The rules will be simple. If you're new to the thread post a quick OOC in this thread with this as a template:

Name: Power: *brief description* Appearance: *could be a picture of brief description.

Now you get 1 power. That's it, no fancy crap that allows for all a this and all of that. 1 and whatever comes with that power. If you're super strong you can jump far and hit hard etc. If you have a power suit, you have what would be typical of that kind of thing (some guns, bombs, flying around, enhanced strength etc.) You get the gist. If it's going to be fun it's got to be fair, so make your choices imaginative or even a challenge (like only having flight, or some other menial power that isn't too overpowered.) Oh and also, there are no gods, or demons or vampires etc. Just supers, though you could choose a power alluring to the fact that you could be a god. Though I'm not giving that one away for you, you'll have to do some thinking in order to get hold of that one.

Like I said, just sign on here. Here's mine

Name: Vader
Power: Power Suit. Very durable, with only 2 bladed weapons and enhanced strength.
Appearance: See avatar

Re: RUUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE

Name:Blaise
Power: well extreamly durable shapeshifter that enables elemental bending
Apperence: undecided

You can either be, extremely durable, a shape shifter or an elemental bender. Like I said, 1 power.

but okay so the shapeshifter is kinda an element so the elemental bending is built in, shes a whats called a firecat. when she shifts she becomes a cat made of fire about the size of a panther, the durability had its own back story. But yeah the elemental bending is kinda built into the firecat....

Alright I'm letting this one slide cause you're the first one to reply. BUT, you have the powers of a 'fire cat', that is all. Being able to control fire and transform into a cat is already 2 powers. You don't need a back story either by the way. This is some straight up gangster, hood fight sheeeettt. What I meant by being imaginative with your power is for having a specific power. Some specific powers will grant more power than others. You've just got to think about it. Also, natural sub powers exist, so say you can control fire, you will also not be harmed by it. But also natural weaknesses apply eg. water. It's mainly logical things, the more logic you use, the better your character can be

I get it, is my post okay then?

the post was fine, don't worry about that. Now that we're cool, I'm going to reply Xp sorry if i wasn't very clear in the OG post

Is ok dw bout it

I have the sudden urge to say: "You people are craziez!" for absolutely no reason and to no one in particular xp
Anywho~

Name: Claire Spierwit
Power: Has complete and total control over all sound.
Appearance:
Claire_zps6060c485.jpg

Okay I've decided she's gonna look kinda like me, long brown hair tallish and athletically built. If you wanna see her in a way go to my page and in the photo album it's in there.

the part about the woman who's face is dripping acid is hilarious. especially the glomping thing, I didn't expect that at all >.<

Sorry guys I have school, post when I can :)

sall good, things have switched up now anyways :p

Name: Solemn
Power: Umbral Command. Capable of shaping shadows into insentient minions, these shadows are solidified through Solemn's power and guided through the same method.
Appearance: A tall, slim figure wreathed in a dark, all enveloping cloak. Face obscured by a white oval mask, appearing to be made of porcelain, covered in cracks, no facial features other than the long, jagged gash that serves as a mouth; marked with intricate, blue, swirling patterns.

Hope this will suffice.