Run Wild-OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

IceQueen

The Ball Python Queen
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi

Run Wild

Experiments. They happen all the time but no one breathes a word about them till their successful. The latest experiment is far crueler than the last. A company known as Bio-Tech Corporation has been working on a secret genetic project in the middle of the Canadian forest. Most people don't know what it is, simply that it is called the Dome project, named after the large white dome and other facilities that has been built in the middle of nowhere. Everyone assumes it's for the bettering of society.

The tenants in the dome tell a less enjoyable story.

Each creatures inside the facility were born there. Each child had been mutated, mutilated, and experimented on until they were perfected. Some people call them Shape shifters. Others call them pests. How each person became the way they are is unknown. All they do know is they've been trapped in a box, poked, prodded, as well as being taught how to speak and behave.

Each shifter takes on a few traits of their combined animal. The most basic example is hair color that resembles the natural color of the animal. Some get markings like their animal, others get body parts. It all depends on how the body reacted to the serum.
What is known is that now these hybrids are being set free, in an idealistic world. The dome is largely forests, the outer skin of said dome reflecting back a fake sky that appears as real as it could ever be. Inside the forest there is a grassy hill where all the selected participants have been let out. On top of that hill is a cabin, cozy and wooden. It's nothing special, but contains more luxuries than they are used to. Clothes, beds, the ability to make their own food. There is a small lake in the heart of the forest.

Rules
*Yes, there are some, but nothing too drastic*
1.No God Moding
2. I'm gm, I have final say on all plot matters and any drastic killings or events of such kind
3.Please avoid out of character fighting, it usually destroys a lot of things
4. All patients will be given a serial number by the facility. It starts with the first two letters followed by six numbers
5.All characters have to go through me or someone I approve to go through sheets before you can post
6. Try to keep two person posting to a minimum
7. All sexual content inside the star rooms or fade to blacks
8.Third Person
9. Avoid posting less than 3 sentences.
9. Have fun!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
Icey may have made an oopsie. I have to do some digging but currently @Little Fox has a completed attic fox and @EternalInfinity also does so I had to go check who asked first.

Never mind. Icey needs to sleep more. All is well. Your both fine.

Reactions: Momento Mori
As much as I would love to be just 100 on top of rp this week I have camp prep so there is a high probability I'll be either there or askew. One more day left of prep before camp week.

This looks so cool, though my character idea would mean limited rping with her since she's aquatic T_T
One of my characters is Aquatic, I see no problem with it.

@Alexstrasza your cs is impossible to read on my mobile phone. Rip.
suppose I'll make a new post with no coding for you.

edit:
Here you go.. I found this mobile friendly coding. For Mobile Viewing Pleasure

Also the mobile version has a tid bit more info but I'll finish up both versions (fancy and safe) tomorrow before work :D

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: darnerdemons
@Alexstrasza Was that my one of my codes you used in the previous version? xD

Stull gives me trouble reading it. If you still want to stylize though, try using a fieldbox or testing bbcodes on your mobile phone in a code test thread. I used a fieldbox because they are inherently mobile friendly.

@Alexstrasza Was that my one of my codes you used in the previous version? xD
yeah LOL :3 you don't mind do you?

Stull gives me trouble reading it. If you still want to stylize though, try using a fieldbox or testing bbcodes on your mobile phone in a code test thread. I used a fieldbox because they are inherently mobile friendly.

EDIT:
fixed

Last edited:
yeah LOL :3 you don't mind do you?
AHA! So that's why it looked so familiar xD
S'alright. Tho I do apologise if the code isn't very mobile friendly. I haven't gotten 'round to finishing it yet :'D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pysren
@beautie
I see you expressed interest in our little roleplay. I'd really prefer if you send us some OOC chatter so I know you were interested. So far most of it seems alright though your lion does make me a bit concerned less about his personality conflicting and more of would the scientists actually let him in the dome if all he did was act like a predator. Other than that the code is hard to impossible to read on mobile. Pleas use the display online block div string to correct the sentences that go running off the page.

• Love
Reactions: yvi.
@beautie
I see you expressed interest in our little roleplay. I'd really prefer if you send us some OOC chatter so I know you were interested. So far most of it seems alright though your lion does make me a bit concerned less about his personality conflicting and more of would the scientists actually let him in the dome if all he did was act like a predator. Other than that the code is hard to impossible to read on mobile. Pleas use the display online block div string to correct the sentences that go running off the page.

I can stop being shy and join in on some convo!
Regi means no harm~ I can nerf him a little if he makes you worried [obviously lol look at him], that's how his original character was [I'm recycling him like such an original person smh] but he is very mischevious.
I can totally whip a mobile version like rn so you can read easily on mobile!

I can stop being shy and join in on some convo!
Regi means no harm~ I can nerf him a little if he makes you worried [obviously lol look at him], that's how his original character was [I'm recycling him like such an original person smh] but he is very mischevious.
I can totally whip a mobile version like rn so you can read easily on mobile!
It was just the way he was written made me uncertain if he was going to be or not because someone who can shift into a lion constantly acting like a lion should at all times in a house full of big cats would be chaos and probably bloodshed and they would never really get anywhere. If he's toned down a little I don't mind. In fact it would create some interesting dynamics. And if you could yes please.

Also being awkward is like, almost everyone's forte so don't be worried about it.

Reactions: beautie
@beautie i can also suggest using the fieldbox code for making your post both stylized and mobile friendly. Also i had a funny thought that crowboy finally gets comfortable at the lake when the bunny is around and flopped onto her back and just lets out the most ungodly "CAW." Scaring them more than a predator ever could by mistake.

• Love
Reactions: yvi.
@beautie i can also suggest using the fieldbox code for making your post both stylized and mobile friendly. Also i had a funny thought that crowboy finally gets comfortable at the lake when the bunny is around and flopped onto her back and just lets out the most ungodly "CAW." Scaring them more than a predator ever could by mistake.

mannn i suck at this coding stuff.... oh whale.
that is one way out of many to scare the soul out of lea and see her take off at the speed of light.... then probably cry about it later cuz shes a baby lmao rip

Here it's easy. just do it like this with brackets[ ] in place of *
*Fieldbox= character name, color number or name(example: Blue), solid*
text here
*/fieldbox*

For example [Fieldbox=Tester, Red, Solid]
ooga booga booga
[/fieldbox]

Here it's easy. just do it like this with brackets[ ] in place of *
*Fieldbox= character name, color number or name(example: Blue), solid*
text here
*/fieldbox*

For example [Fieldbox=Tester, Red, Solid]
ooga booga booga
[/fieldbox]
oh shit thanx! ill use this when im not on mobile! ~

I have the personality traits, just adding descriptions but that's in a note pad on my other PC. I'll go ahead and do the other bits before my laptop dies lol

Hey~Hey^^!!

Soooooo like yeah, think I'm done with my appie for Jet. ;DDD I was gunna make a secondary charrie but like there are sooooooo many appies right now :33