2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi

Run Wild

Experiments. They happen all the time but no one breathes a word about them till their successful. The latest experiment is far crueler than the last. A company known as Bio-Tech Corporation has been working on a secret genetic project in the middle of the Canadian forest. Most people don't know what it is, simply that it is called the Dome project, named after the large white dome and other facilities that has been built in the middle of nowhere. Everyone assumes it's for the bettering of society.

The tenants in the dome tell a less enjoyable story.

Each creatures inside the facility were born there. Each child had been mutated, mutilated, and experimented on until they were perfected. Some people call them Shape shifters. Others call them pests. How each person became the way they are is unknown. All they do know is they've been trapped in a box, poked, prodded, as well as being taught how to speak and behave.

Each shifter takes on a few traits of their combined animal. The most basic example is hair color that resembles the natural color of the animal. Some get markings like their animal, others get body parts. It all depends on how the body reacted to the serum.
What is known is that now these hybrids are being set free, in an idealistic world. The dome is largely forests, the outer skin of said dome reflecting back a fake sky that appears as real as it could ever be. Inside the forest there is a grassy hill where all the selected participants have been let out. On top of that hill is a cabin, cozy and wooden. It's nothing special, but contains more luxuries than they are used to. Clothes, beds, the ability to make their own food. There is a small lake in the heart of the forest.

Rules
*Yes, there are some, but nothing too drastic*
1.No God Moding
2. I'm gm, I have final say on all plot matters and any drastic killings or events of such kind
3.Please avoid out of character fighting, it usually destroys a lot of things
4. All patients will be given a serial number by the facility. It starts with the first two letters followed by six numbers
5.All characters have to go through me or someone I approve to go through sheets before you can post
6. Try to keep two person posting to a minimum
7. All sexual content inside the star rooms or fade to blacks
8.Third Person
9. Avoid posting less than 3 sentences.
9. Have fun!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
I'm interested still.

Still interested. I'll try to get my cs up by tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Ill post by tomorrows end

• Love
@Neko_Green

Just so you know were going by family name so it would be SC. Mine starts with PT because its Pantheris tigris tigris

@Neko_Green

Just so you know were going by family name so it would be SC. Mine starts with PT because its Pantheris tigris tigris
So then mine would be CO right? Since it would be Corvus brachyrhynchos

I'll be working on my two!

• Love
That works or CB. I chose to do PT because PA is kinda common
I did it. I found a way for it to be immature. CB008135.
"See. boobies." The immaturity continues. lololol. Do you want me to change it or go with the jokey serial number?

I did it. I found a way for it to be immature. CB008135.
"See. boobies." The immaturity continues. lololol. Do you want me to change it or go with the jokey serial number?
Just take it before I get the urge to face palm

• Thank You
Reactions: darnerdemons
I think that should do. Do pm me or something if you'd like me to change something about the cs.

@IceQueen Question for the bio, do they need to have lived their life in the facility since they were born or can they have had a life outside the facility before becoming part of the experiment?

Usually test subjects are born in the facility since part of their genetic makeup is animal DNA.

@darkflames13

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
Will probably reserve two spots for it if possible, if not, I can do with one.

will post from notepad soon