Run Wild-IC

~Jet~

Panther Subject: PO-001994

699228.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

Part of it was the training ingrained into her and part of it was just Jet being Jet; she just had to scout out the exterior and premises of the house. Yes, she was doing recon but this female was just like a big curious kitty afterall. After taking a few moments to herself, the panther gave one last survey of the scenery beyond the back patio setup then gave a curt head nod. All good here. The panther then stretched upward her neck and bit onto the backdoor handle, twisted her head a bit, and the door swung open.

The air beyond open backdoorway reeked of tension and anxiety and so, without going into the same room as the tense and anxious hybrids, the big cat padded her way up the back stairway to the second floor. Upon her haunches she sat when she reached the top and gave a cursory glance at the architecture (and electronic devices on the walls) up here. She then decided to open all the doors till she found the best-- Oooooooh... yes. Oh hell yes!! This. Is. My. Room!

Of course it was the biggest and most lavish (if you could call it that) room that she found. It was her room now and why not? She was the most important creature here, hands down! Without a moments hesitation, the big midnight hued cat pounced upon the big plushy bed and rolled around in it like a big kitty. She was playfully growling and mewling as she messed up the sheets and pillows. In the process she shifted into her humanoid form.

And so ended the joy and elation.

<~<★>~>​

Jet slowly rolled off the bed and stepped begrudgingly towards the mirror, eyes shifting from a steely-blue to feline yellow and back again. In this two-legged form, she was a six foot tall beauty with jet black chin length hair custom cut with bangs. In another life, she may have even been mistaken for a swimsuit model if not for the defined, yet much too bulky for a model, muscualture of her body... and that other thing marring her nice physique.

Eyes lowed to the floor, a colour of shame burned bright at her cheeks now. She now knew exactly why she was here and not a new and esteemed agent into the field with the rest of her Weaponized Crew. Slowly her chin lifted and she stared at that thing twitching in agitation over her shoulder.

"Nighty-Night is supposed to be able to pass as human at a 99 percent or above rating... I have a tail now." she whispered as she tore her gaze away from the abomination staring back at her in the mirror, "No wonder why I'm here... no wonder they did not respond to my Morse code requests for directives. I'm a serial number again. I have a tail and now I'm just another effin' serial..."

Eyes lowered again, and chin even lower, she softly padded out the largest bedroom in the building. Of course this room was not hers; she was definitely not the most important creature here. Into another room, at random, did the tall midnight haired female go. Quietly, yet sharply she went through the drawers and pulled out a simple outfit; a full black dancer's bodysuit, styled with a turtleneck collar and long sleeves. She violently tore a hole open at the back of her bodysuit, just big enough for that offending length of fuzzy black tail to fit through. After a letting out a huge sigh, Jet donned the bodysuit as well as black knee high leg warmers.

no-lightbox
Without even a split second glance at a mirror did Jet exit this room. And so, barefoot down the staircase did she go. But this time, she had chin up and eyes surveying and noting all details she could glean about this place, just like a good little agent. And so on she waltzed, from the base of the stairway to the laughable "gathering of forces." All the while a placid look rested upon her face as she went along; hers was a pale face with an everpresent hint of a smile. Yet all the while, she kept repeating in her head like mad: Hello, my name is Jet. Pleased to meet you, what are your names? Hello, my name is Jet. Pleased to meet you, what are your names? Over and over and over. But like a good little agent out that everpresent hint-of-a-smiling mouth said:

"Subject PO-001994 reporting for duty," her voice was stern and firm, confident like how they drilled it into her during her earliest introductions before she was given her callsign proper, "ready and awaiting orders." Both feet snapped together at the ankles and a snappy salute she gave immediately thereafter, stiff and sharp, confident just like how they drilled it into her being.

Slowly, the salute over her brow melted into a fullblown facepalm hiding the hot pink humilation upon her face neath that pale slender hand. No! Nononononono...! Hello... my name is Jet... Hello! My name is JET!!! Oh, whatever... what-effin'-ever.

Jet turned and marched away.

<~<★>~>​

Soon enough she found herself slinking into the shadows where it was nice and cool. The tall, panther-hybrid stretched out and flexed her tense arms and shoulders just a bit. When done, she folded her arms across her breast, and came to rest leaning up against the wall. Steely-blue eyes aimed at her bare toes as she concentrated. Okay. Okay, okay? Let's try this again: Hello. My. Name. Is. Jet. Hello. My. Name. Is--

"I am a serial just like you now," she said softly and in a bland tone, yet all the while, not looking at the sharp-toothed, red-eyed, black-haired female form right beside her, here in the shadows, "Any direct function I have or once had is now forfeit. Here, you too will be tested and experimented on. We will be evaluated and given a QIN; 'Quality Identifier Numeral.' Aim to make yours high. Deemed more useful, your life will be less harsh and your projected lifespan may actually increase--"

--stop it! Jet. Hello. My name is Jet. Hello, my name is-- Nah well. Okay, so that wasn't thaaaat bad... True. At least she cut herself off before she could say--

"--if not they will end you with a toxin or viral injection experimentation. And if your corpse has not melted away and is still useable, you will be sliced open, or even cut apart into pieces, used for more tests. And if then still useable, whatever remains will be filed away and re-purposed for a later date. You will be useful to them even after your death."

Wow. Jet pinched the bridge of her nose and scowled her eyes shut tight. Just wow...

Mackenzie
The panther didn't seem like that she meant any harm. However intimidating, she probably would have already tried to attack them if she had the chance. The chance was already gone and Mac was already following her like her little pet. Her pet was in human form as she normally found herself in unlike this Panther. Undoubtedly this black cat was a hybrid, putting her name on the close like that sure was a human thing to do.

Jet. That was a cool name to Mac. It fit her coloration and intimidating nature. As Mac glanced up over the tall grass she saw the wooden cabin atop the small hill. It seemed almost intimidating as Jet herself. However it was just a house and wasn't like it was going to eat them. Mac had watched a movie like that with her councilor once though. She had nightmares for months after that.

As Jet and the tag-along squirrel hybrid Mac could smell a hole swell of people. Not that she could smell tension but it was obvious that some of the people in there were at odds. Their was like 5+ people in here; lions, a sticky smelling thing in the corner, and others too. All of this didn't seem overwhelming at all for her. She got the impression that they were all put it here together on purpose. Mac dismissed the notion and looked around her head darting like the squirrel she was. With her ears she listened to the ire and drama. It was almost like nuts to her ears.

------

She had seen Jet go up the stairs and had followed her up before she closed the door. Mac didn't understand why she had to open all the doors with her teeth. It would have been a lot easier to just open with her human hand. She did wonder what Jet looked like in her human form though. Most was in their human form and was a lot taller with her as well.

Mac sat at the bottom on the stairs waiting for a moment for her to but into the conversational drama. She wasn't one to further escalate anything. Or at least she didn't mean to on purpose. As Jet walked and and talked Mac jumped and looked excited. She was so tall probably the tallest person in here and her hair it was black like her furry coat. She looked in apparent excite at her. She didn't really catch what she was saying but it seemed like it was important or something. If Jet was looking paying attention she probably would see Mac looking with her big eyes at her while bopping her head pleasantly and tapping both of her feet as she sat down.

"What are you all going on about? I'm Mac! What are all your names," She said excited getting on her knees and putting her head over the railing.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Last edited: