Run Wild-IC

Calypso

Calypso smiled at her new...friend. She had never had a friend before. It was an delightful new experience for her. Now that the other experiment agreed that they were friends Calypso took it as an invitation, an invitation to be affectionate if she wanted. She watched as he drank from the lake. She didn't mind at all since they were friends now. One of her tentacles surfaced and moved over to the Sora. It gently pat his head as he drank his fill of water. "There are others in the building...will you go too?"

Interactions: Sora (@darnerdemons)

Mentions: None

Honey

Others were quickly starting to enter the building. Tension was starting to become heavy enough to choke on too. Honey looked at the new comers. The one who called herself Kara was obviously a fox, here ears and tail were a huge indicator. She didn't look or smell aggressive at all, which was good. The other was some sort of bird, he wasn't really sure of such type. He didn't smell aggressive either. And the other male of a leopard, the spots on his skin gave him away. While he didn't look that friendly he didn't seem to be aggressive, at least towards him he wasn't. "The names Honey." He nodded at them.

Honey turned his attention back towards Silver and Reginald. The tension between them was thick enough to choke on. He eyed the two of them. Things had escalated so quickly and for what reason he wasn't sure. While Reginald's joking was a little much it hadn't really bothered him and his scent was better now that he toned it down. "What's with all this aggressiveness? We've literally just been released..." He rolled his eyes. Her words made him tense up. Sold? Like they were cattle or something? He'd never allow that. Honey would never let those scientist sell him off like he was property. He'd made sure that anyone who attempted to buy him would pay dearly. Honey let out a little hiss of displeasure. He stopped when Silver said that she wouldn't be staying long. "You plannin' on breakin' out?"

Interactions: Reginald (@beautie) Silver (@IceQueen) Sirius & Kara (@Tarieles) Lucas (@darkflames13)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hgg3iap.png

At the mention of reeking, Reginald lifted a wrist to his nose to sniff curiously. Wait, was he letting off aggressive pheromones? Possibly from his travel there where he did leave an aggressive scent just in case, it must have traveled over. "My travel here was secured with pheromones and growls, while safe to say I arrived untroubled, I can tend to stay on edge." Reginald relaxed his shoulders and took a breath through his nose, his pheromones calming with him. Because of his, his voice grew a little warmer and posture a bit more open rather than lurking. "Peheh, I understand, I understand. Don't mind my jests, really. He who challenges a honey badger is he who dies a fool." He raised a hand to his grinning mouth in some admiration, finding interest in the other's character. That's when he was told some colorful things by the Tiger he played with.

Reginald's jaw locked, his smirk faltering at stinging words before he realized she was just agitated from being here. His past personality aided in having an eye to read people and understand where they are coming from. However, that didn't stop his agitation that showed faintly with a ridiculing snort and met eyes.
"And what else you don't need is an enemy on day one." He gave her a big wide grin, tilting his head gleefully and dispersing the one-second taste of an irritated Regi. "A 'you're letting off an aggressive scent' would've done fine, but I'm convinced Honey is more level headed even in the midst of a predator and not an equal. Big cats are smart and cool-headed..." His tail swayed lazily, taunting eyes peeking back up under dark eyelashes. "But are you?"

His smirk grew into a grin and then into a smooth, rumbling chuckle. Most things were a joke to Reginald, her anger no different. "Don't mind me. Regard me as Reginald. A pleasure to hear that the sentiment to leave is shared." Something was different in his tone of voice in that introduction, clipped but delivered all the same.

INTERACTIONS: Silver @IceQueen Honey @Arayvian

Reactions: ℬenedetto`

It took the scientists rather long to catch Galilea, being a rabbit and all meant agility like few others. When caught, she thrashed about in their hands as the tranquilizer came close, letting out a distressed yell as rabbits do when they are in great danger. Soon enough everything became black.

She woke up to a shaky moving thing she was trapped in. Shaking like a leaf, they called that she was delivered successfully and the door opened with a loud noise that made her hide in a corner. Seeing the light filter in and the grass ahead, her curiosity and idealism got the best of her. Did they... Let her go? Is this for real?

Her nose wriggled as she slowly padded out the cage, wearily looking about. Oh no... Didn't smell right out here. Galilea immediately shifted into a human, blowing her hair strands out of her face before beginning to carefully walk forward. Oh. The first thing she saw was something brown in high grass and hair maybe. Lea slowly strode over, clearing her throat and unaware of the apparent danger nearby.​

"Hello. I am Galilea! Who are you? You look awfully pale, you know."

INTERACTIONS: Mackenzie @Neko_Green
MENTIONS:
Mackenzie
Mackenzie shook her head and got out of her trace stare at the tiger. Her smell told her this one was not a predator. Mackenzie ducked into the grass and turned to see a white skinned bunny girl. It was nice to see another one like her who wasn't a predator. She had a sneaking suspicion that everyone in here was going to be a hungry dastardly tiger.

"Hayyyyy Amigo," Mackenzie said a whisper yell, "Got to be quiet big white tiger out on the prowl with her posy," she got her hand and grabbed her bushed unkempt tail and put it on her lap.

Meckenzie was well aware of the threat behind her she was just neglecting it and was fully ready to get the hell out of there if she noticed herself and her new found friend Galilea.
Interaction: @beautie
Mention: @IceQueen @beautie @Arayvian

~Jet~

Panther Subject: PO-001994

699228.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

Thunk! Whir... Thunk! Whir... Thunk! Whiiiiir.

Of course there were more entrants at the gates.

But there was that one in particular shifted her mood. It was a lion. And a male one at that.

It chuffed and growled in that just right tone that all males seem to do when they announce their prescence. It was that just right cringeworthy tone that made her skin crawl. It was that kind of sound that alerted all that 'the king' had arrived. Were all male lions such douchebags?

Ughs, really...? The panther broke her gaze from the deer hybrid and shook her head disdainfully. Puh-leeeeeezeee... lost my appetite.

Then of course, yes, wow. There it was. It had huge ears. Huge.

The little dog-thing marched right on up to her; practically getting all up into her snout and way too close. In fact, it marched up so close, the panther could have opened her mouth and the mangy, big-eared thing could have just pranced up into her waiting maw. But the kill-the-weak-and-unworthy streak within her had died down with the male lion's arrogant sounds. Douche-y as she may find the lion's noisy arrival, it was a sobering wake up call; this was no exercise/drill like she had seen before.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Those in charge of this here little dome-project, they let in all kinds of things with no seeming rhyme or reason. That meant one thing to the panther... But that one thing she would not-- just could not acknowledge as of right now; her proud ways just would not let her.

And so instead of mauling then eating the stupid, big-eared, dog-faced mongrel (that she outweighed by a good 290 pounds), she just stretched her coal-coloured body, gave a huge yawn (that showed off all her big ivory teeth) then got up onto fours. With a soft mewl of disgust, the panther backed away from the little fox (and if need be, shoving it away with a massive paw if necessary, claws retracted).

An upward chinbob she tossed at the pair in front of her, then whacked the ground twice with her forepaws to get their attention. She then jerked her head in the direction of the forest's edge; no matter the FUBAR situation they may soon find themselves in this dome, she still had a job to do and she would complete it: Recon.

A few steps away from them her big cat frame padded away, then she paused. Sullen golden eyes peered at them over a shoulder. After a long drawn out blink, and a sigh, she cast another upward chinbob at the deer-hybrid and the little annoying dog-facey looking, big-eared fox to get their attention. Her long, fuzzy black tail twitched with a 'come hither' motion at them soon thereafter. A heartbeat longer she waited to see if they would follow, then she would lumber off into the woods.

Well, these other two had probably no idea as to what to look for, but at least she had company... until she found the other members of her Weaponized Crew here. Then she and her Crew would have a reunion-- Then the beasts would have the feasts... Heh-heh-heh--

But first thing was first! She needed to get a quick lay of the land, and see just what kind of BS all these test subjects had just gotten themselves into. A curt nod she gave with her big cat head, and a low grumble let out from her big cat chest, then the midnight hued big cat body padded off into the undergrowth.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Calypso let out a little gasp when her tentacle made contact with the bird boy's hand. It was a little rough and frail. She placed her tentacle back into the water, her curiosity was sated her now. When she saw him inch closer Calypso backed away a bit. He was tense and she didn't want to startle him. She frowned a little as she watched. Did he really believe that she'd attack without reason. "I won't hurt you." She shook her head to emphasize her point. She had no plans of scaring away her potential friend. Hopefully he'd visit often. Calypso didn't plan on going into the house at all. She was fine in this small lake. There was no doubt that there were other predators inside that building. Predators far larger than her and that would most likely attack. "We're friends?"
[Fieldbox=Sora, #00ffff, Solid]
Won't hurt me. Seems trustworthy. Even moved back when i moved forward. His mind slowly came down from it's over thinking moment as the other experiment did not seem to be hostile in any form. For now he figured to keep her in eyesight, but relax more. His main concern was to listen for anyone who was coming now in case they were hostile or not. Dropping to his knees at the water side he shifted the talons into hands and cupped some water to try and drink it. It was fresh, and soon he was trying to cup more. "Yes. Non hostile agreement. Acquaintance." He spoke in response to her inquiry.
@Arayvian[/Fieldbox]

Lucas.
Lucas slowed his pace as he walked to his destination. He savoured the feeling of grass beneath his bare feet. The sensation of it was foreign and odd, yet it wasn't one that he disliked. What he didn't like however was the sounds that he was hearing. It seemed like more and more of them were being released. Lucas frowned as he wondered just how many of them there would be.

The walk to the building was a short one. He arrived at the front door sooner than he would've liked. Although he'd seen a few head the same direction as he was, he wasn't certain how many were already inside the building. He internally chastised himself for not paying attention on his way.

He stood there for a few seconds, debating whether or not he should push through with going in. On one hand, it would be waste not to go through seeing as he was already there; but on the other hand, did he really want to deal with other people? He sighed. There was nothing for him to lose--except maybe his life. Lucas rolled his eyes at the thought. The life of a lab rat was a life he didn't mind losing.

With his mind made up, Lucas pushed open the door and entered the building. It wasn't much of a surprise to him when he found that he wasn't the first one to arrive. Inside was the white tiger and tailed human--who he now identified to be a honey badger hybrid--he saw from his flight earlier; but there was also someone else with them. His ears and tail were a dead giveaway of what he was: a lion.

Lucas wasn't sure what was going on before he entered, but from the looks of things, it seemed like he came in at rather bad timing. The tigress who stood halfway up the stairs looked pissed, while the lion had a rather pleased look on his face. If he was to take a guess as to what happened, he would bet that it was the lion that managed to piss off the tigress. Two big cats in one room seemed to him like a recipe for disaster.

He turned his attention to the interior of the place. It seemed... homey, not quite what he was expecting--although to be fair, he wasn't entirely sure what he was expecting to see. The place was certainly quite big and could house a lot of people. Lucas narrowed his eyes. "What exactly is this place supposed to be?"

Interactions: Reginald (@beautie), Honey (@Arayvian), Silver (@IceQueen)

e6855f0257bbee41babf7a7953937599.png

Interacting: Silver (@IceQueen), Reginald (@beautie), Honey (@Arayvian)

The two carefully made their way to the building, not wanting to draw too much attention to themselves. They had stuck close together, though Kara kept her attention on the pale one behind her, just in case he felt the need to pounce on her. Kara felt the male behind her suddenly tense, and she glanced back. His eyes were locked on the house. She started sniffing at the air, but didn't really get what he was scared about. Maybe his senses were better than hers.

As the two entered the building, she immediately saw why he was freaked out. Two large cats, one being a male lion. That would be enough to spook anyone. She heard a low growl from Sirus behind her, as he began to back up. She grabbed his arm, if not for a bit of moral support for herself, but also to keep him in the building. If they were going to attack her, this one might save her, if nothing else because he was the first person he had interacted with.

The two were silent a bit longer, but Kara was the first to speak up, throwing a grin in their direction.

"Hi!" She waved stiffly to the group. "My name is Kara." She greeted, her grip tightening on the male's arm. She gestured to him as well. "I have no idea who this is." She added with a small chuckle, before looking at him. "Seriously though, what's your name?"

Sirus looked to the girl, and then to the three in front of him. He did not like the smell of the lion at all. He stared him down, blue eyes quickly moving to the woman near the stairs. He felt much less aggressive towards her. He felt as if he would need to be careful around her, but that she wouldn't be looking for a fight. He felt much more comfortable in regards to her. He also looked to the badger, getting a non-aggressive vibe from him as well. He pulled his arm from the fox girl's grip, noting her name.

"They called me Sirus." He said simply, his ears perking up a bit after having been plastered against his head for so long.​

-Silver-
Sirus and Kara @Tarieles Lucas @darkflames13 Reginald @beautie Honey @Arayvian

Reginald was really starting to push Silver's buttons now. Her lips pulled back in a snarl, her ears flattening. She was completely ready to attack him if need be. She had her scent marked all over. She was the one who was here first not him and she was going to fight for it. In fact she was about to lash out when the door opened again revealing a tall man with hair as white as snow.

Straightening up, Silver took a deep sigh, her tail flicking as she slowly stood back into her half human form. Her tail still lazed around behind her as she glanced around the room. It wasn't long before another two entered, the man walking over towards her as he growled at Reginald.

"This would be the dome, a facility designed to house animal experiments and socialize them before being sold." Silver said, glancing around at the group. "The one with the big ego is Reginald, feel free to sack him at will. I don't think he'll be missed." She mumbled, looking at Sirus. She sighed. "I've been here before, and it's all cute and adorable but all it leads to is becoming an object. Essentially, its just a prison with grass." She mumbled. "I'm Silver. The master bedroom is mine. I've been here before. Everything's supplied, including food and clothing." She mumbled, her tail still thrashing behind her. "And I'm not planning on being here long."

Calypso

Calypso smiled at her new...friend. She had never had a friend before. It was an delightful new experience for her. Now that the other experiment agreed that they were friends Calypso took it as an invitation, an invitation to be affectionate if she wanted. She watched as he drank from the lake. She didn't mind at all since they were friends now. One of her tentacles surfaced and moved over to the Sora. It gently pat his head as he drank his fill of water. "There are others in the building...will you go too?"

Interactions: Sora (@darnerdemons)

Honey

Others were quickly starting to enter the building. Tension was starting to become heavy enough to choke on too. Honey looked at the new comers. The one who called herself Kara was obviously a fox, here ears and tail were a huge indicator. She didn't look or smell aggressive at all, which was good. The other was some sort of bird, he wasn't really sure of such type. He didn't smell aggressive either. And the other male of a leopard, the spots on his skin gave him away. While he didn't look that friendly he didn't seem to be aggressive, at least towards him he wasn't. "The names Honey." He nodded at them.

Honey turned his attention back towards Silver and Reginald. The tension between them was thick enough to choke on. He eyed the two of them. Things had escalated so quickly and for what reason he wasn't sure. While Reginald's joking was a little much it hadn't really bothered him and his scent was better now that he toned it down. "What's with all this aggressiveness? We've literally just been released..." He rolled his eyes. Her words made him tense up. Sold? Like they were cattle or something? He'd never allow that. Honey would never let those scientist sell him off like he was property. He'd made sure that anyone who attempted to buy him would pay dearly. Honey let out a little hiss of displeasure. He stopped when Silver said that she wouldn't be staying long. "You plannin' on breakin' out?"

Interactions: Reginald (@beautie) Silver (@IceQueen) Sirius & Kara (@Tarieles) Lucas (@darkflames13)

Hgg3iap.png

Reginald stuck a tongue out at Silver, completely dismissing any snarl. He had no time for people who thought they knew him the moment they met and couldn't think clearly because of so. When the tension got heavier and he just about considered a little match with him and Silver just to get her off his back, the door opened and revealed another guy. His hair was pretty and he didn't seem to mind the atmosphere in here. He was followed by a pair, one named Kara and the other, Sirus who growled at him the moment he came in. Reginald rolled his eyes at him, throwing a snort at him as well. "Yeah yeah, I get it, I'm so bad and scary." Reginald said with a soft smile, even if his words betrayed his visage. He relaxed and shifted on his spot on the wall. "Sweet heart," He directed at Silver. "I can introduce myself~ Just Regi is cool, though. A pleasure to meet you, Kara. Sirus. I won't sack you if you don't sack me~" He gave a wink.
It was pretty interesting to hear Silver explain the situation, although vague and not very in detail, it got the message across. Reginald stood by his words, while he did jest and poke fun, he didn't have time to be baring teeth and fighting with others needlessly. He wanted out.

He turned his attention to Lucas, intrigued with the snowy looking one with a curious tail. "What's your name? Afraid I didn't catch it."
MENTIONS: Silver @IceQueen, Sirius & Kara @Tarieles, Lucas @darkflames13

W4c0Gy5.png
"Woah!" Galilea gave a squeak as she was tugged down into the grass, the youthful looking squirrel whispering about predators and how they're nearby. She gave a silent bare shudder at such words, quietly frightened by the scents that were slowly coming to her. "Don't you think we should jet outta here, then?" Lea was pretty good at being fast. "What if they find us? Or..." She looking forward, slowly trying to think. "Don't you think they are experiments like you and I? Surely we can like... Talk to them? Let's them know we're friends, not food?" Bless Gali's heart. She had some bravery if they were an inch of hope.

MENTIONS: Mackenzie @Neko_Green

Mackenzie
Interaction: @beautie
"Woah!" Galilea gave a squeak as she was tugged down into the grass, the youthful looking squirrel whispering about predators and how they're nearby. She gave a silent bare shudder at such words, quietly frightened by the scents that were slowly coming to her. "Don't you think we should jet outta here, then?" Lea was pretty good at being fast. "What if they find us? Or..." She looking forward, slowly trying to think.

Mackenzie listened intently looking around and brushing her tail all at the same time. She sniffed and twitched as the group left. She was glad they went away. She had no intent on being eaten. For all she knew Gali was wrong and they were actual predators. It could have been a test that they got all the pray and see how they would react or something like that. Mackenzie didn't really think about it to much as her hyperactive mind bounced like a trampoline, in addition to the fact she tended to not ponder on things relating to that for to long.

"Honestly we could just run amigo, but I think they just left to be honest," Mac said getting a reassuring look over he grass then nodded.

"Don't you think they are experiments like you and I? Surely we can like... Talk to them? Let's them know we're friends, not food?" Bless Gali's heart. She had some bravery if they were an inch of hope.

"I don't know. Things other then animals eat to you know," Mac said upbeat she got on her knees and stretched her back before she went on. "By the way I'm Mackenzie, you can just call me Mac," she said with a beaming smile. Mac was glad to have made a friend who wasn't going to eat them. She wondered if indeed there were other experiments like other pray. If their were all experiment she would be fine and dandy with meeting them, though Mac would be cautious.

Last edited:
Lucas.
Not long after he came in, the door opened once more and in came two more. He turned on instinct to see who it was. One of them was tall and had long hair as snowy as his own, his ears were distinctly that of a snow leopard; his companion on the other hand was just about as tall as Lucas was and had the tail and ears of what he recons to be a fox. Sirius and Kara were the pair's name.

It appeared that the tigress wasn't the only one who didn't take a liking to the lion, the snow leopard doesn't seem too pleased with him either. Was this going to be a constant thing? he wondered, he certainly hoped it wouldn't be. "What's with all this aggressiveness? We've literally just been released..." the honey badger said. Lucas couldn't help but silently agree with him.

His attention was drawn back to Silver as she began explaining their current situation. He couldn't help but feel his heart sink upon learning that the freedom they were given was merely an illusion. Lucas already knew that it was too good to be true, yet he'd foolishly hoped for it to be true. He spared a glance at the lion as the tigress introduced him before returning his gaze onto the tigress as she continued her explanation.

Her last few words brought back a small glimmer of hope within him. While he was content on living in such an environment, he was not keen on being used as some trade commodity.

"What's your name? Afraid I didn't catch it," he heard the lion ask. He didn't have to ask to know that he was referring to him, after all, he was the only one who failed to share his name. Lucas wasn't sure if he could trust them, and he still isn't, but seeing as they were in all stuck here in the same situation, he figured they were much more trustworthy than the scientists that put them here.

"Lucas. My name is Lucas," he answered before turning once more to Silver. There were still some questions he had in mind, but right now there was only one question he very much needed an answer to. "If this is all part of their plans... does this mean they're watching our every move and hearing everything we say?"

Interactions: Reginald (@beautie), Silver (@IceQueen), Honey (@Arayvian), Sirius & Kara (@Tarieles)

~Jet~

699228.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

The little scouting expedition was short lived. She saw what she needed to see. The panther may have found some clues as to what kind of surveillance was hidden here and there, and, possibly some other hidden things that piqued her interest. But as of now, other than the fact that it was quite obvious this place was built to observe enlisted subjects, she had learned nothing else. As to who was watching, she could only guess, but she was sure as hell that who ever funded this dome would be observing with great interest.

The Crew that she had trained with was definitely not here; she would have seen the signs by now. And if they were here they would have seen the signs she left for them. At least one other should have shown themselves by now. But nothing. Zip. Zilch. And that being the case, it left her with only one thing left to do; trade info at the hub on the hill.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Fiiiiine... Time to go to the house then. But wait... ooooohhhh--

The panther smelled them.

Pupils at the centre of golden eyes dilated when she spied the soft, bushy tail of a squirrel and the adorable ears of a bunny.

Rodents. Mmmmmmm... yummmmmmy-- wait. Just wait...!

What was it about these other experiments that made her feel like she had to hunt and kill...? Was it the fact that she was a predator-hybrid and a carnivore and that they were, to her, prey-hybrids and merely meat? Was this the drill? She doubted it, but something in her, something she thought she was over already, made her feel like pouncing on them, killing them and eating them. Maybe a malfunction in this form? Perhaps it was time to shift to a more... rodent friendly form? So as to make some new friends...?

Naaaaaahhhh... next thing you know all of us animalities will gather and break out into song n' dance like those animated films the techies usually watch...

Over a shoulder she glanced to see if the male deer-hybrid and the tiny fox, or whatever that little, big-eared-doggie-thing-woof was called, still followed. Should they be behind her, they would catch a strange golden eyed feline wink coupled with a playful sticking out tongue. ...yeah, this is going to be waaaaaayyy more fun... Swiftly, she turned her head back towards the rodent pair, visage now plain and cleared of humour.

The panther waltzed right on up towards the unmistakably rodent-hybrids, her nose up in the air, all four paws lightly stepping-- prancing almost. She made no attempt to stealth her way towards the pair. If and when the squirrel and bunny hybrids saw her, she would do a very strange thing.

As close as she thought they would allow, the big cat stopped before the rodent pair, sat on her haunches, then bared her large ivory teeth at them. But not in any single menacing way. No, not at all.

In fact, the near 300 pound midnight hued predator seemed to be teasing a grin at the squirrel and bunny.

A single yellow feline eye winked at them.

This is sooooo much better than breaking out into song...

<~~~<★>~~~>​

• Thank You
Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
The pat was unwarranted, but he had no reason to be untrusting of her at the moment other than pure fear. So with a relaxed movement he moved to stand back up and reply. "Not in the building, no. But i will be near it and the others. I'll visit often. This place is calm." His mind was back to a calm state finally, he felt he had analyzed the situation enough to reach a conclusion on what to do next.

What was all this incessant chatter? Sedated... Stable... Approved for release... She was supposed to be sleeping! The wet season had passed already-- at least, it had according to her internal clock, which now that she thought about it was probably a hot mess because of science. Was she on human time, or froggy time?

Myrtle emitted a small croak of indignation for her current state of confusion. She had been happily resting in her confinement unit, but those men in white just couldn't give her a break. They stuck her with something as usual, waited for it to cause her to transform, spent several minutes attempting to find her 10 mm self, and then put her in a dark cage. It was such a pain!

Honestly, she wanted to just go back to sleep while in the crate, but the ride was bumpy to put it nicely. And to add insult to injury they opened a window! What was that bright light? It was worse than the ones in the lab. Croaking again dejectedly she fought the urge to rub her eyes and settled for blinking rapidly. What was this?

First thing. She needed to revert to human form. It was nerve-wrecking as usual, leaving her trembling in a mess of damp, supple skin within her cage. "Urg... hurts.." Her voice sounded raspy to her, even with her less than perfect hearing in in air. She was drying out! Those bastards! Standing to her full height on annoying short legs, she squinted her eyes against the light and darted out into the unknown.

"Agh!" A muffled cry was her announcement into the dome, her startlingly pale face planted into the grass while the rest of her body lie twitching. It burned! Too hot, too dry, danger! This was not her climate-controlled unit! She needed water. Her eyes grew glossy in fright and distinctly human emotion. Was this another test? Or were they finally going to let her die?

She wouldn't go down without a fight! Gathering her wits, she pulled her body into a crouch. She was faster this way. Her thick hair gave her much desired shielding against the bright sun, allowing her to survey the area. There was movement toward a structure on the hill in the distance. Others? She had never met others. A part of her pulled to go that way, but certainly she wouldn't make it much longer in this staunch heat. A lake? It could work for rehydration, but what happened when she wanted to get out? She'd be hot again in moments. That left the trees. In fact, they were preferred. Thickly packed, moderating heat and moisture. Yea, the forest.

And she was off, a streak of black and white and red in the open grassland that by the aid of powerful bounding found herself in the lustrous dappled lighting of the woods, and soon the canopy. She didn't know where she was, so it was in her best interest to observe. She transformed and settled in a small basin created in an old, winding tree. She'd rehydrate and lay low away from possible predators until the waning of the day when she'd be able to move about more freely. That green stuff all over the floor wicked away her moisture. Maybe she would simply stick to the trees until she could visit the lake?

W4c0Gy5.png

Galilea felt her heart thrumming her throat as their friend lazily came up to them. But by the looks of it, they didn't seem too bad like Mackenzie said. They weren't looking to attack or anything and even if they panther's scent was terrifying, it was toying with them. Maybe humoring them? Galilea wisened up and straightened her back, nodding.
"Uh. Hello!" This cat was big.
"I'm Galilea. This is Mackenzie!" She patted her squirrel friend's shoulder lightly.
"I figured you're not very sure what's going on either, which is totally fine, but we'd like passage in this little function you seem to be running here! We eat fruits and stuff, so we won't get in your way! Cool right? Though I did seem to notice a house...? I don't know if that's where we are supposed to go, but uh, you're welcome to tag along only if you feel ready to do so!"
Galilea gave them a thumbs up, looking over at Mac with a brave smile bigger than the nervous one she had a second ago. She was sure if the panther pounced, she was confident in her running power in her bunny form. Hell, maybe Mac can teach her to scale a tree.
@Neko_Green @Boo Girlie BoomBoom

"Uh. Hello!" This cat was big.
"I'm Galilea. This is Mackenzie!" She patted her squirrel friend's shoulder lightly.
"I figured you're not very sure what's going on either, which is totally fine, but we'd like passage in this little function you seem to be running here! We eat fruits and stuff, so we won't get in your way! Cool right? Though I did seem to notice a house...? I don't know if that's where we are supposed to go, but uh, you're welcome to tag along only if you feel ready to do so!"
@Neko_Green @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Mackenzie
Interaction: @beautie @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
She'd it seemed like Mac was right about the predators. They seem alright, but undoubtedly a bit different from them. They seemed bigger almost, but they could have been from the fact they are naturally menacing to them. Mac responded to her bunny friend's pat on the shoulder by wrapping her arm in unity of the menacing beast as a sigh that they had each other's back. Head to toe, Mac was a bit taller then the little bunny girl.

Mac had large brown eyes that looked at the panther with bravery as she was on the front with Gali. That was going to be her nickname Gali, Mac had already decided. Mac's tail was the bigger feature, but the also the most defining if not outlandish one. It was a bit taller then her head which made her seem a lot bigger then Gali then she accually was. However with her grin on her face her whole appearance was accompanied by to shining white buck teeth.

"Yep Gali means to say here is that we are no bother to you in the slightest! You know we eat different things so really their is no need to be upset about us surely!," Mac exclaimed from her arm around her friend. She shouted almost like a whaler; her body moving and calling out into the field as if calling out to see. However, it was clear that she was talking to Jet or so her name was.

"By the way you can call me Mac, that is what my councilor called me anyway. I like it a lot. What do they call you. Panther isn't really a good name is it," Mac asked the black cat as she continued, perhaps awkwardly, to have her arm around Gali now more protectively then in unity of the strange beast.

~Jet~

699228.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

The teasing grin faltered momentarily and a lone eyebrow slowly rose.

They were given names...? They let rodents go by names and not serials here? What the hell is this place?

But then that big, sharp, ivory grin brightened up once more as soon as Gali tapped on Mac's shoulder. Oh, and how cute, the bunny-hybrid offered the panther to 'tag along.' No, panthers do not tag along after rodents. Yellow eyes narrowed into a feral glower. Now she would see them crack. One would falter and then the other, then one of them would crack and flee, then the other would run. They would bumble off trying to outrace each other. It was all too amusing.

They said they did not eat the same thing and there was no need for her to be upset, blah-blah. How longer was their little show of courage going to last? It was quite commend--

"Panther isn't really a good name is it," said Mac.

Ooooohh, how dare you...? 'Panther' is just fine, you little weakling. Oh, I'll give you my name and a little something more.

Ivory claws sprung out from her left paw. The panther slowly rose to all fours and reached out her big paw then slowly and deliberately began carving the ground in front of her. When she was finished the letters : J E T were etched there for all to see. She proudly stood over her name and glanced up at the pair, yellow eyes glistnening and black tail twitching. Instantly her mouth began salivating when Mac put her arm around Gali. The squirrel was going to shove the bunny into the waiting jaws of doom.

Two heartbeats passed.

Jet sighed, then tossed an upward chinbob each. She just had to give it to them; these frail little buck-toothed hybrids had nerves of steel. There was no panicked shove. No, they stood in unity, together, despite a very dangerous situation.

A bit of a faux-haughty sniff she directed at the rodent pair as she traipsed right infront of them, tail swishing. Okay, I guess you guys are alright... And given the opportunity like any cat worth their salt, the tip of Jet's tail just could not help but playfully rub into the pair of female rodent-hybrid's faces as Jet passed by. Should the male deer-hybrid, Everest, and the tiny fox, Violet, or whatever that little, big-eared-doggie-thing-woof was called, still follow, they would catch a coy golden eyed wink cast at them from the big cat.

The midnight tail, flicked in a 'come hither' motion at the others. After a sigh coupled with an amused head shake, she then hustled her way up the hill, practically prancing happily like a little cub as she made her way to the house's entrance.

...Yeah, that's right... 'panther' is a good name and 'panther' absolutely just does not 'tag along...'

<~~~<★>~~~>​

What time was it? She had fallen asleep, turning herself into froggy a l'eau in the afternoon, balmy heat. With a quiet 'ribbit', Myrtle would be up and out scanning her surroundings hastily before beginning her rather uncomfortable transformation back into a humanoid state. Maybe it would have been more painful if she wasn't chalk full of liquid at the moment, so she had something to be cheerful about at least. Had she fallen asleep?

She'd crack a small smile, pearly fangs flashing in the dimness of the mottled light cutting through the canopy. Time to set off toward that lake and begin lurking. This environment of was completely unknown. Already she had encountered that green carpet and its heat, but yet to have figured out how to deal with the stuff. Certainly the flooring of her previous habitat had been damp, mossy, and mostly dirt. But trees she knew...

Nimble motions carried her through the intertwining branches of the forested area. She was heading toward the brighter, warmer area of the woods that came before one broke out into the fullness of the day. That would take her toward the field of green and after that the water. Thankfully, she was swift for her size. Certainly not the fastest, but that's why she kept to the treetops. If she were on the ground, she'd be predator food.

Her dark hair would on occasion obscure her vision, making her annoyed and she pondered binding it with a vine before casting the thought aside. If she pulled it back, she'd have nothing to block her sensitive skin from the brunt of the sun, so she left it alone. She'd be in the sun soon enough if the change in temperature was anything to go by.

And then the frog was being blinded for the second time that day. What was with all this unnecessary light! She missed her cage. Sure the walls were metal and the lights artificial, but at least it didn't bother her too much. "This bites..." Grumbling under her breath she crawled down from her trees -- because yes she had claimed them as her own-- she stepped onto the grassy ground with a rather fierce look of distaste almost daring it to irritate her again. Not that it was so concerning this time around, she was thoroughly hydrated at the moment, and the lake was only a few meters away.

Now that she was out in the open, Myrtle noted all the motion she'd missed before in her haste to find cover. There were others going toward that house on the hilltop. Even in the lake there seemed to be someone conversing with another on the banks. Maybe she'd best skip the water and head for the house first? She would certainly find out where she was sooner...

Decision made she took off for the cabin at a light trot, hoping to get off the oddly fuzzy ground again as soon as possible and perfectly at ease with her state in the open for the time being. After all trying to circle around the giant clearing by way of trees would take forever, and she wasn't very patient. Plus she had been out of the woods for a few minutes tops, and she was already beginning to get toasty. This was the worst! This was why she was nocturnal! She wouldn't be surprised if she had bags under her eyes or something.

Myrtle picked up the pace, eventually sprinting off toward that cabin that she hoped to high heaven had some type of A/C. If she wore clothing in the first place, it would have been drenched and maybe she could avoid running on this dumb floor that felt like hot coals! The next treeline was in view. Yes! Even her conscious was rejoicing, that house wouldn't be too far off from here. She felt the elevation of the ground change, and she was running uphill. She only stopped when she reached the home, rushing through the open front door with a cry of relief and settling herself into the shadiest area of the front room that she could find, totally missing whatever tension was in the room due to other occupants. She just wanted to lower her body heat again!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Due to subject CD-462839 immense size, it had to be transported via automated cart. It currently has over 300 cc's of sedative in it and is not expected to wake up until the delivery is complete. The other subjects have already made it to the house or are on their way there.We will track