Run Away with Love {Akuma X DrEaM_ReBeL}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi didn't care at this point the heat of the forest was killing her, plus her own high body heat. Naomi looked around for a while hoping she would spot something to cool her off. In the moment she wasn't paying attention Lily found her way through. "You're only going to excite yourself if you keep staring like that." Naomi was shocked Lily had never taken control that easily since Naomi was a small child. Naomi tried to get control back but she had no energy and Lily had too much. Lily looked at Michael and smirked. The fact that she was in nothing but a bra and short shorts that barely covered her legs was enough, Lily knew that all she had to do was let him stare long enough and his teen boy hormones would get the best of him.

He smirked as she confronted him on his staring " well i guess your right " he said as he began removing his shirt from the rest of his body and tossed it to the side. He was definatly glistening all sexy like he took this as a challenge since female hormones are just as vulnerable as a males hormones. He then laid back down and sighed feeling much more relieved and said " This deer den is itchy huh and small " he looked back at her " You comfortable? " he said stretching out hogging all the space trying to act funny.

Naomi had fallen asleep inside her own mind at this point so Lily had full control, however she made sure to make it seem as though she was still Naomi. "wow." was all Lily said when Michael took his shirt off. when he laid out om the ground Lily chuckled and laid her head on his chest and put her arm across his stomach. "I am very comfortable." Lily chuckled and rubbed her leg against Michael's. Sure she had slight perspiration running down her chest and forehead, but it wasn't enough to make things gross. Lily looked up at Michael and smiled. "Are you comfortable is the question." Lily said with a giggle running her fingers across his stomach and chest lightly.

He shivered as she ran her fingers along his body but as she did her fingers and sweat began to steam since his body temperature was a bit high at the moment, He smirked and said " im pretty damn comfortable " He slid his arm under her head and let it rest a bit out of the den so that it had some cool air. He breathed deeply so she could hear his rapidly beating heart it was beating faster than the normal human on its normal level, he pushed some hair from her face and continued to look at her. " How comfortable are you? " He said as his hand was running down her back and then sliding back up slowly, she felt...i dont know...comfortable to him...he had never really laid with a girl like this. they were to afraid or to uncomfortable with his body heat which he normally give off.

Lilly scooted close and listened to his heart beat. tapping over his heart at the same beat as his heart. "I am very comfortable." Her back arched a little and she got goosebumps as his hand ran up and down her back. His body heat felt nice, it was felt even more amazing considering the fact that Lily was originally from hell and this much heat was something she very rarely got to experience. Looking up at him Lily smiled. Naomi was passed out in her mind unaware of the events that were going on. Lily smiled at him, but it was more to the fact that she could get away with anything at this point. Pulling herself closer to his face Lily smiled. "Thank you for not leaving me alone. I wish I could repay you somehow." Lily had a payment in mind but she knew that Naomi would kill her if she did it. and Naomi would never give herself up the first day of being with a guy, especially considering they weren't even together. Darn, stingy, reserved, girl.

He looked down at her and said " You could repay me....but...i don't think a certain someone would like that " he could tell the difference in them since if Naomi was in control she wouldn't be to flirtatious with me, but since lily has control i really could try and push her into anything. He made a kissy face and then said " I bet you'll find a way to repay me " He laughed again and continued to rub his hand up down her back, he looked at his arms and checked out some of his tattoos like he usually does since he tries to remember every story behind each tattoo. He has two full Arm tattoos and and one full back tattoo which he thought was a great idea but others didnt, he then began to think about what they would do once they got to new york...the rebellion would probably of risen by then and they would be caught right in the middle of it. What a way to go...but how are they going to get there..hijack maybe steal some tickets. He shook his head looking back at her his crimson eyes scanning over her.

Lily smiled. "I'll figure something out." Lily scooted closer to his face and laid a single kiss on his cheek. "Naomi will find a better way to repay you." Lily said laying her head on his chest and closing her eyes and letting herself fall asleep. Naomi awoke in the morning and snuggled into Michael, the warmth of his body felt amazing. Naomi opened her eyes and looked up realizing that she was laying on Michael. She quickly sat and backed away. clearing her throat she speaks. "I am sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." Naomi looked around the cold breeze grazing her skin, causing her to shiver. "We have to find me a shirt somewhere." Naomi said sitting up. Naomi's ears started to twitch. "Sh, I hear something." Naomi could hear the sound of leaves crunching close by. Whispering she scooted to the opening of the den. "There is someone out there." Naomi went wolf and slowly walked out. The sun hit her fur and made it shine. The spikes on her back sparkled under the sunlight. she peeked her head out and heard the footsteps closer. Naomi heard a gun shot and bullet whizzed by her snout just missing the tip of her nose. " Naomi jumped back and looked at Michael. "We have company."

Michael stood up slowly and broke through the deer den the sticks collapsing around him in a small flame " Lets go..." he said as he put his shirt on the back of the wolf creature. " and use my shirt when you got back to normal " He looked forward and simply didn't care anymore he touched a tree and it immediately began to go up in flames he started lighting up anything between them and the hunters. The forest began to collapse on itself as he began to run his way to get out of the forest. " Lets go! " He was running picking up speed slowly leaving burnt foot marks as he did so, he was looking for a way out of here a way to the boats. " Change back i know where we have to go ill carry you " looking at her he nodded.

Status
Not open for further replies.