Run Away with Love {Akuma X DrEaM_ReBeL}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi leaned against the wall, jumping as she saw a man come at Michael and then a woman. smiling when she saw the turtle a little later. "awh hes so cute." Naomi walked over and grabbed the turtle smiling at it and petting the top of its head. "so those were your parents? I'm sorry you had to do that to your dad." Naomi felt slightly better but in all honesty she still wanted to run back for her father even though she knew he was most likely dead. Naomi followed Michael outside and stopped staring at the bike. "Holy shit. Sorry dad. I wish I had a ride like that...well I have never really needed one but still thats sick." Naomi handed Micheal back his turtle and climbed on wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning against his back. It was warm and felt nice considering how cold she really was. "You know all we have left is each other now..well and this totally adorable turtle." Naomi chuckled and smiled at Michael. "Well where are we going to go? I mean we don't really have anywhere left." Naomi thought for awhile the only places she knew they would never be able to enter considering she had to leave them when she was a child seeing as she has a demon inside her.

He smirked as the turtle was nibbling on his ear and then he said " Well....as a kid...i was bored...and i was experimenting...and i realized something...that i can burn through the earth...and then burn it shut " He smirked and kicked the floor 3 times and the floor began to shake. The floor then moved forward and pointed down wards like a ramp, and a whole was shown that was dark. He hit the lights on his bike and said " This is what i do in my mean time that's also why i got to school so quick when i was younger " He revved the bike and the turtle climbed into his jacket pocket. The bike took off down the tunnel path that seemed to be smoothed out and melted together, they picked up on 100 in a matter of seconds of how fast he was going. He made turns precisely and quickly zooming through the tunnels howling and laughing.

Naomi held on tightly as they went through the tunnel. it was hot as hell in the tunnel. "where are we going?" Naomi felt a chill of adrenaline go through her body. smiling she lifted her hands in the air and howled out. "This is sick!" Naomi wrapped her arms back around michael and held close. Inside Lily was dying with lust. she had some control over Naomi at the moment but not as much as she liked. the heat of this tunnel and the fact they were closer to hell brought out the beat in Lily. Taking more and more control of Naomi's body, her hand moved around on Michael's chest. Naomi tried to fight it but the truth was her adrenaline was so high that she didn't want to. Lily lifted Naomi's arms again and howled letting out a moan at the end. Naomi's arms wrapped back around Micheal and Lily whispered in her own seductive voice. "God where have you been all my life." Cackling Lily enjoyed the ride.

He smiled as he could feel the energies of Lily bursting from Naomi's body, Michael's power was also increasing as they were closer to hell. But he was great at suppressing his power, when she whispered in his ear he chuckled and spoke aloud so she could hear hear " Where have i been? ive been here you just didn't notice me hah " The bike then did a sudden drop and then ascended quickly were a hole was covered with sticks and leaves, they soared up through the pile into the air getting major air. The bike then slams down on the floor and he skids it to the side parking it and planting his foot looking at a the cliff that they almost just went off, He looks back and say's " I'm going to give you a choice now.." he paused and then continued " You can come with me and we'll run together or you can go by yourself and do what you need to do " He stepped off the bike and walked to the edge of the cliff and spun around looking at her.

Naomi screamed as they jumped out of the hole, and landed, Holding tightly to Michael as the skid to a stop. As he climbed off and gave her the choice, to leave or stay. Naomi climbed off and looked back. she had no idea where she was. "You're all I have left Michael." Naomi walked up to him and looked over the cliff. "But where will we go. we will be running forever. They will be looking everywhere for us. We killed thousands already, we will be wanted all over America." Naomi walked away from him. should she go or should she stay? Lily spoke to Naomi. 'Listen hun, i know you don't know this guy but he will keep you safe, I can feel it. trust him, he is all we have.' Naomi nodded and turned to look back at Michael, her hair blowing over her face slightly. "I'm with you."

" Great " He said as he walked up to her he was smiling until he looked over her shoulder he grabbed her by the waist and threw her off the cliff, as he did so bullets whizzed passed her. He brought up a fire wall melting the bullets that came right at him, as she was falling he turned around and leapt off the cliff after her. He shouted out as he fell towards her " HOLD YOUR ARMS OUT! " he said as he began to soar at her, bullets kept whizzing past them as a group of people were firing down on them as they were falling.

Naomi screamed as she was thrown off the cliff. As bullets whizzed by her she stared at Michael, smiling, holding her arms out. she was going to be alright with this guy. Lily left her body and flying past Michael and up o the group of people, they watched as Lily levitated above them. Smiling her body separated into multiple parts entering the minds of a few of them. turning them against each other causing them to shoot each other. Lily left their minds and entered others bringing their deepest fears to life, tricking their brains into seeing their fears, causing them to go crazy and either kill themselves by jumping off the cliff or shooting themselves or dying from pure fear. Lily left the crowd to their chaos and returned to Naomi.

His body then collided with her and he wrapped his arms around her, He then then said " hold on tight " The bottom of his shoes burned off quick and his legs began jetting fire out of them. They began to soar down faster towards the rocky and watery grave, He pulled up and they just skimmed the top of the water with his back keeping her above him as they rose up in the sky and continued to jet forward. They rose back up over the cliff soaring through the sky, he looked around as they slowly began to cruise across the sky. he spoke to her careful " Are you okay? are you hit? "

Naomi held on as tight as she could, she was honestly a little scared. As they were flying she felt fine, but as he asked if she was okay or if she had gotten hit, she felt a spot on her shirt getting wet. She moved her hand down to it, and immediately the pain hit her. She pulled her hand back up, blood covered her hand. Tears swelled up in her eyes. It would have healed right away but it must have happened when Lily left her body. Looking into Michael's eye's a single tear rolled down her cheek. Lily was trying to heal the wound but she had little energy left.

" fuck " He then flinched a bit and the fire jumped, he began heading towards the floor and landed on it violently skidding and causing skid marks in the ground as he tried to slow them down. They finally came to a stop and he layed her down on the floor and said " im sorry but " he grabbed her shirt and ripped it open were the wound was, he put his hand on it and said " this is going to sting like a bitch but i believe you'll be fine " He saw the bullet being pushed out a bit since lily was trying to heal her but it wasn't coming out so he grabbed the bullet and pulled it out quickly. And then put his hand on the bleeding wound and heated the area up so it calisted and turned into a scab. He had his hand in her when he did all this holding onto her because he new this couldnt feel good.

Naomi did nothing but hold the wound as the landed the landing only making it hurt more. Naomi cried out in pain as the bullet was pulled from her wound and it calisted and scabbed over. Clingy tightly to Michael's shirt. She let go as Lily lessened the pain. Looking at her shirt. it was ripped just under her bra, Naomi ripped the fabric that hung down off, her wound was exposed and so was the rest of her stomach. Wiping her eyes she looked at Michael. "Thanks." Naomi tied the fabric from her shirt around the wound tightly. "Well, now that that is take care of, were to now?"

He nodded and then noticed her bra he said to himself god damn...he snapped out of it and then said " were going to get back to america...." He said as he picked her up off the floor and carried her in his arms because he felt like he should do that at this point since she is injured near her ribs. He was walking on the side of the road and realized that wasn't a good idea, so he began trekking through the forest carrying her " if we go to america then maybe we can join some type of rebellion...or some type of resistance to fight back against this crime " He had a mission to stop this abuse.

Naomi noticed Michael staring and hit his arm. "stop being a boy." A little shocked when she was lifted into his arms. "Back to America? I haven't been in America since I was a little girl. If there is a rebellion...what if America has already been torn apart, I mean what if its like apocalypse central there?" Naomi looked up at Michael. "As long as we are together, we should be alright though...right?" Naomi said as she heard branches crunching in the distance and voices. "Someone is tracking us." Naomi said looking behind Michael. "Put me down, I have an idea." Naomi waited to be put down and she turned into her demon wolf. She motioned for Michael to climb on and after he did Lily left Naomi's body and sat with Michael. "I'm going to be Naomi's voice for awhile. Hold on tight and don't let go." Naomi jumped up into the trees, still a little weak she slide down the tree slightly. grunting as her claws dug deep into the bark of the tree. Climbing higher and higher until the forest floor was barley visible. Lily whispered. "We can move faster in the trees and they wont be able to track us." Naomi stared moving from tree to tree until she caught the scent of another group of men that were walking towards their direction. "There is another group walking towards us." Naomi hide behind a cluster of branches and leaves and flattened her body on the limb. "quite." Naomi waited for the group to pass.

He just hung on for the ride but he couldnt help himself before about being a boy she was jut to attractive to not stare, he looked down at the group of men that passed and then said silently to her " Trust me we have a better chance in america than we do here " He said as he leaned into her fur more hearing a bit more russling in the distance " and america is giant they couldnt of taken it down yet " His hand feeling her fur just because it was so soft and it made him a bit sleepy .

Naomi stayed in the tree watching the group of men. The sun was going down and Naomi was rather exhausted. The group of men stopped under the tree that Naomi was resting in. " We should set up camp here we can cover more ground in the morning." Naomi grunted and looked at Michael. He looked like he ready to pass out. Lily whispered. "Naomi says we will move ahead a little more then camp somewhere up ahead for the night." Lily went back inside of Naomi and Naomi moved forward almost silently. She stopped about a mile ahead and landed on the ground still in wolf form even though she was calmer then ever. Luckily Naomi had stopped near an abandon Deer den. A small cave built from bushes, tree limbs and other forest floor materials laid and formed a small enough cave to fit the two of them. Naomi stayed wolf and crawled into the den. Naomi had created a bond with Michael throughout the day as so she attempted to try to speak to him mentally. 'I will try to stay this from through the night it will keep us warm.' Naomi let Michael lay down then curled around his body, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

" cool i get to spoon with a wolf! " he said as he laughed and felt the warmth of her body but sadly he could not sleep since his bod forbidden him, he could never tire his body naturally wouldn't allow. The fire that fueled inside him caused him to stay awake for his life, he doesn't not remember the last time he slept. but his body does get the feeling of being tired and worn out which he was now, he rubbed his face against the fur of the wolf and began playing with it as if he was a child. yes a child he was very easily distracted by small things like wolf fur or beautiful women such as Naomi, but his mind slipped and he said " you are very attractive " He then squinted his eyes and face palmed himself thinking that she as asleep he thought he was in the clear.

Naomi was falling asleep to the touch of Michael. It was very soothing and comforting, nudging her head closer to him. Her eyes widening as he spoke. she knew that as Naomi her cheeks were beet red. Naomi was rather tired but if she really needed to she could sleep through Lily. Naomi changed back to Naomi and Michael's head lay on her lap. "Thank you. Your very kind and handsome yourself." Naomi smiled at her and played with his hair. Lily was slightly intervening giving her a slight ego boost and more bravery to be so forward but all she said did come for her own thoughts.

He could feel the change and his cheeks became a small blush but his face remained cool, he then said " Haha handsome i wish " He felt his hand which was originally on her fur but now placed on her upper thigh. He ran his hand up and down her leg his mind completely void of the situation he then said " Your warm even when your human " He laughed as he wiped some sweat from his brow and pulled up on his shirt because in this twig pile he felt like he was being a bit constricted. But around her he felt more comfortable than he did with his own fake parents it was something that they shared i guess you know the whole mutation thing.

Naomi blushed a little as Michaels hand ran up and down her leg. "I am always hot actually." Naomi realized then how Michael could probably see up the small amount of her shirt and her bra, which only made her blush more. Lily was aching with lust. as Michael pulled his shirt up, Naomi tried not to look, it would only make things worse for herself and Lily. "You are handsome by the way...thats not how Lily would describe you...but I chose not to use those words." Naomi chuckled and pulled her hair up off her shoulder into a ponytail. "Ugh its really hot in these woods...or its just us haha." Naomi smiled at him. "This is nice, being here with you." naomi realized how that must have sounded. "I mean like not being alone." Naomi bit her lip and rubbed her temples. "Im so bad at this flirting thing, this is why Lily does it for me." Naomi tilted her head back trying to catch some sort of breeze but it was helpless. "You know what, this shirt isn't really doing me any good and its not really a shirt anymore so what the hell." Naomi took the small amount of shirt she had left off and tossed it to the side, tilting her head back again. "Ugggh, why couldn't I turn into something with little body heat."

He chuckled about how she mentioned the way he looked was a different perspective through lily than through Naomi, he looked up and noticed her cheeks blushing but he pushed it off as he looked through the twigs into the night air and wondered if america was the right place to go. When she said it was nice being here with him he choked a bit and didn't know what to say but " Yeah its nice " He then ran his hand through his hair as he felt her moved a bit and laughed to her regards of her previous comment. He then turned around and sat saying " your not bad at flirting your just not...to good outwardly expressing your emotions " he said as he rubbed the back of his neck but then she began to remove her shirt and his face flushed, he stared intently and couldnt help it. He said " Wow...your righ...that shirt was just in the way..." He chuckled a bit as he tried to hide his perverted staring but he could not help it she was just to seductive to push off his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.