rp search | anime + undertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilacvomit

lilacvomit's partner search!

hello my name is bry! i'm a high school graduate and im on summer break right now! i used to roleplay on flipnote hatena until it was closed down. a few months ago i met someone who roleplays in the literate format and i've became obsessed! i hope i can roleplay with you!

if you want to end the roleplay let me know!! i dont get offended aha. i dont mind chatting outside of the roleplay, i like to get to know new people. also i usually reply pretty quickly, but if i dont reply, i probably busy or sleeping.

my preferences

> canon x canon
> MxF, MxM (i can try FxF but i suck)
> more plot than lust
> romance
> character development
requirements
> must be 18+
> decent grammar (i know i type all lowercase but i do use capitalization in the roleplay)
> can rp offsite (i dont rp on the forum; i have discord and kik)
> 1-4 paragraphs at least (but the longer the better! i want to practice writing longer walls of text)

plots

> rebel x innocent
> celebs*
> high school
> strip club
> youtubers*
> teacher x student
> age gap
> drug abuse
> cheating
(those are just basic ones i like, but we can make up a plot together!)

*note: i dont want to roleplay as actual people, i want to put the pairingsin the yotube universe

> Muse A is a famous pop star and Muse B's daughter/son is a big fan of them. Muse B and their wife/husband are in a arranged marriage because Muse B is gay and their parents thought marrying the opposite sex would save him from being a homo

So one day Muse B's son/daughter won VIP access and front row tickets to Muse A's concert and Muse B goes with her. At one point of the concert Muse A picks Muse B to do a lap dance on stage and Muse B is like *HOMOSEXUALITY INTENSIFIES*

So when he goes backstage to Muse A where they are giving autographs and Muse A's manager is like "HEY U SHOULD BE IN Muse A's NEW MV BC UR HOT". Muse B's like ew no but Must B's daughter/son convinces them and they're like UGH OK and the MV is really sexual which makes them question his sexuality.

> Muse A and Muse B are both Youtubers (Muse B is a gamer and Muse A is a makeup guru). Muse B is taking care of their daughter/son and they are a big fan of Muse A. One day Muse B took them to the store and saw some flower crowns but they were expensive so Muse B's daughter/son shows Muse B a video of Muse A doing a tutorial on how to make flower crowns with real flowers and Muse B kinda crushes on Muse A because how cute he is. (Muse B is in the closet and in denial when his friends start to tease him about it)
(Its kinda like that fanfic Click on My Heart (its eren x levi). Its full of fluff but we can spice it up of course!

> Muse A is in high school (senior) and they are on the football team! But their grades sucks ass so their couch tells them to get tutoring or they'll get kicked out off the team. the group tutoring doesnt work so their couch made an agreement with Muse B to tutor them one on one. (we can discuss futher on if you pick this one)
fandoms
> attack on titan (au only)
eren x levi
erwin x levi
eren x erwin x levi
eren x armin

> kill la kill (canon and au)
ryuko x mako
mako x ira
mako x uzu
uzu x satsuki
uzu x satsuki x ira