RP Room 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We should land in the forest and retract our wings to avoid scaring the locals." stated Safudor.

"Yeah." she said dully as she slowly circled downward.

Saf and Mark teleported to the ground where they made their wings disappear.

"Here, I have something for you." Saf said to Kai. He reached up his hand, concentrating Galaxy energy into it, which hardened into a crystal. He hands it to Kai. "This is a crystal made of pure Galaxy energy. Anytime you want to grow or retract your wings, hold that crystal and will it to happen." Saf explained.

Kai takes the crystal and holds it. Her wings retract,"Thanks."

"No problem. Do you know where the library is?" asked Safudor.

"I know of it but I have never been here before. I'm sure we could ask around though." Kai said putting away the crystal.

Mark and Safudor put the hoods of their cloaks on and proceeded towards the town.

"We should be careful here. I've heard the guards don't like strangers." said Kai.

"I'm sure we'll be fine." stated Mark.

Mark walks up to a random stranger. "We're new in town, can you give us directions to a library?" he asked.

The stranger ignored them completely and continued on with his business. A guard eyes Mark closely.

"Well that was quite rude. The nerve of some people." Mark said. "Let me try." stated Safudor. He walked to a another random stranger. "Excuse me, but could you point me in the direction of a library?" Saf asked.

The stranger turned to look at him. It was a woman, "Yes." she smiled,"It is right next to those two pillars." She points to two sharpend, black pillars that towered above everything.

"Thank you for your time. Here, take this for your troubles." Saf said, handing her a moderately valuable gemstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.