RP Room 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm going to roll a 100 sided die 3 times. The higher the results, the more useful the book will be. Wait, It won't go that high. Hang on a sec.)

"It appears to be a book of maps, one of which is of unexplored caves in the area." said Mark.

"I also found an interesting book, it tells of a number of unexplored ruins in the area." said Safudor.

(Now let's see if Kai finds anything interesting.)

Kai picks up a book and looks through its dusty pages,"Well I don't think wildlife will helps us. Will it?"

Kai sighs and puts it back on the shelf and continues searching through the books.

A black book falls off the shelf and lands next to Kai's feet. She picks it up,"Guys you should come have a look at this."

Kai turns and looks at them then back to the book. She lifts it up and shows them the cover. It has a dragons eyes on the front and above that the name Katon. Kai smiles,"I think we found your book Mark."

"You won't be going anywhere with that," Said the bald man. Kai spun around to look at him. He had four armed guards at his side.

"What makes you so sure?" asked Safudor.

Shrock walks through the guards, a wicked smile on his face,"Because." he said,"I don't think you need to find Katon."

Reactions: 2 people
"What? How did you find us?" asked Safudor.

"You can't walk this land without my knowledge of it. I already have many eating out of the palm of my hand." He said. He looked to Kai,"You're a persistent little one." His smiled went to a scowl,"Now give me that book!"

Status
Not open for further replies.