Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
i can be available throughout the day, mainly later in the evening. i am completely free most weekends.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello! The names Jade, nice to meet you! I've been looking around for new RP partners and a friend recommended here! So I'll give it a shot, i am shy so i may but slow to warm up to it.

So what I'm looking for is someone who:

Writes in first person

Writes a few sentences a bit detailed but it doesn't have to be a novel as long as it's not one liners please cause then I don't know how to really continue

I can play either beta or omega, leaning mostly towards omega.

If you can reply at least a few times a day If possible since I'm here most of the day, if not we can work things out

I have a plot out but we can brainstorm ideas as well. I've been thinking of wanting do a certain plot but not sure how i want to go about it. we can talk about it if you message me.

Things that would want to have in the rp is lots of cutesy couple things, some smut (? depends if we talk about it beforehand) strangers to lovers troupe, and more. just ask and ill give more details

So please if you're interested leave me a message to talk more :) i will answer any questions you have!! i am new to this so i'm still learning ^.^

I have already posted but i'm going to post again as i have changed some things about me^.^

So what I'm (now) looking for is someone who:

can write in first person

Writes a few sentences a bit detailed but it doesn't have to be a novel as long as it's not one liners please cause then I don't know how to really continue.

i am typically a shy person and play as myself, if you want to do something else let me know.

If you can reply at least a few times a day If possible since I check in a lot throughout the day. if not we can work things out. i am also down to give out a social media to go to instead if you are interested in that!

I have don't really have any storylines set out but i am always down to brainstorm as well as i look for new ideas :)

Things that would want to have in the rp is occasionally some smut, strangers to lovers troupe, and more. just ask and ill give more details, also tell me what you are into and we can work it out

I will role play with male, female, or non-binary. i am a female if that matters. i am 18 and will role play with most ages. i don't like role play with younger people.

Last edited:
Hey Jade, due to me not having too much stuff to do i can take up on the offer! We can discuss details anytime you want.

hey sorry just got home! i'm down got anything in mind

Its alright if ya just got home. So, you got any ideas?

Hi Jade! I've never tried Alpha and Omega before but I'm willing to try. I have an AU or two of mine we can also try! I also prefer writing in first person if I'm playing as myself. I go third person with OCs tho.

I'll play practically any canon character, familiar with the material or not. Would you be willing to do the same for me? I'm also always down for smut when you want it haha. I only ship myself (or my OC but I prefer myself) with Yu Kaito from Yu Yu Hakusho. I always age him up a year or two since he's 17. He's who I've been obsessing about lately. I can jump from favorite character to favorite character occasionally, so my moods can change. But right now it's Kaito.

I'm 25 myself so you don't have to worry about roleplaying with somebody who is 16 or anything haha. I prefer Discord but I can accommodate. I typically reply multiple times a day myself unless I'm busy or taking a small break. (Don't worry I'm shy myself so you're not alone! Always takes me some courage to approach a person)

I have lots of free time on my hands so know that I'll be quite invested!

Last edited: