RP Ideas to be made

What Interests you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, also, I'd be down for staff life as well, and if that happens, I'd appreciate Orca/Killer Whale Trainer.
which one?

For the mermaids in marine cove, are they like dressed up as mermaids or they actually are mermaids?

The Killer Whales one :P
I believe she meant which trainer position for the killer whales :3

For the mermaids in marine cove, are they like dressed up as mermaids or they actually are mermaids?
I think they are dressed up, just more theme park characters... But I could be wrong

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
They basically do a mermaid show their divers but with tails instead of flippers

Thanks so much for the invite! Right now, I don't think I have the time to join and be dedicated, so I'm going to have to stay away. Which is a bummer, because a few of the plots looked interesting. Maybe if I find myself with more free time I'll come back this way ♥
No worries

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
also what mermaid power?
Ummm... you know what, I think my interest for the Under the Sea one was someone of a fleeting moment. So, none for me, but thank you ♥
I am, however, still interested in the Marine Cove: Staff Life and Lock-In dealio' ^^
Edit: OH and Rougher Seas, of course C:

Ummm... you know what, I think my interest for the Under the Sea one was someone of a fleeting moment. So, none for me, but thank you ♥
I am, however, still interested in the Marine Cove: Staff Life and Lock-In dealio' ^^
Edit: OH and Rougher Seas, of course C:
what role?

Shall be posting Oocs soon

I am in!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.